GvG in Task Zones

Started 12 Aug 2020
by Maji
in Suggestions
Is there a possibility of limiting GvG groups to void ruleset for GvG while engaged in a task zone? With as populated as a Task Zone is, you cannot always be able to respect a GvG fight not knowing which group is actually listed for that kind of RvR. Can GvG get a look at again please?
Wed 12 Aug 2020 7:18 PM by Forlornhope
Screw respecting their fights, if they're in the task zone they run the risk of being added. If they want to do their GvG 8man circle jerk they should take it somewhere else.
Wed 12 Aug 2020 7:26 PM by Maji
Well had an example of last night, running along, found a 8v8 happening, and there were another 4 albs about to add on that fight, so group goes to help vs the added albs, the other hib group pulls of and leaves, and helping group gets demolished because of it.

Edit: In a task zone btw.
Wed 12 Aug 2020 8:06 PM by Forlornhope
Maji wrote:
Wed 12 Aug 2020 7:26 PM
Well had an example of last night, running along, found a 8v8 happening, and there were another 4 albs about to add on that fight, so group goes to help vs the added albs, the other hib group pulls of and leaves, and helping group gets demolished because of it.

Edit: In a task zone btw.

Yeah they'll do that whenever or where ever they are. Their want fair fights against other 8mans but consistently roll over smaller numbers daily. Unfortunately, their behavior is protected under the rules and it's not going to change.
Sat 15 Aug 2020 10:45 PM by Sepplord
Why is a group looking for fairfights in the taskzone to begin with?

And why would a group looking for fairfights add ANY fight instead of turning away and look somewhere else for their fairfight?
Mowing down a smallmen or adding onto a zergfight will ALWAYS be time lost that could be spent looking for another GvG 8man that is cruising

8mans already eat the cake and have it too, if anything the rules should become even stricter punishing adds onto any engaged enemies. After all, they claim to not be looking for that kind of fights, so why is it an issue?
Thu 27 Aug 2020 1:34 PM by necrolove1
I second this, GvG should NOT be allowed in task zones. These GvG groups are very silly, they add you, but you cannot add them. fun fun
Mon 31 Aug 2020 1:38 AM by Nephamael
Is there a possibility of limiting GvG groups to void ruleset for GvG while engaged in a task zone? With as populated as a Task Zone is, you cannot always be able to respect a GvG fight not knowing which group is actually listed for that kind of RvR. Can GvG get a look at again please?

Imo it is very important for 8men to understand the task zone is the exact opposite of an 8man zone. If you want to play serious GvG always move away from the task zone. Grps that want to fight you can come to where you are. This simple move also improves your gaming experience a lot from my experience.
Mon 31 Aug 2020 3:13 AM by thirian24
necrolove1 wrote:
Thu 27 Aug 2020 1:34 PM
I second this, GvG should NOT be allowed in task zones. These GvG groups are very silly, they add you, but you cannot add them. fun fun

Nobody said that you cant add them. The only rule about that is, no 8man that is on the /gvg list can add other listed groups.

If you're not listed on the /gvg, then you may add all you want to. But you will probably not like the outcome. Which is evident of this post. Lol
Thu 10 Sep 2020 8:52 AM by keen
I would vouche for bonus can't be claimed if you died in the task zone.
The main problem is that gvg groups roam task zones to have the best of both worlds. Snacking small men and solos while trying to push for their fair 8v8 in zones which are definitely not suited for that play style, especially eu prime
Thu 10 Sep 2020 9:08 AM by Centenario
thirian24 wrote:
Mon 31 Aug 2020 3:13 AM
necrolove1 wrote:

Nobody said that you cant add them. The only rule about that is, no 8man that is on the /gvg list can add other listed groups.

If you're not listed on the /gvg, then you may add all you want to. But you will probably not like the outcome. Which is evident of this post. Lol

If you add and they disengage/break cc its bannable since its x-realm com/agreements
Thu 10 Sep 2020 11:11 AM by Noashakra
thirian24 wrote:
necrolove1 wrote:

I don't want to second guess who I can add or not on a task zone...
They can go to the realm without task, that's why it is showing their location to the others...
Thu 10 Sep 2020 1:01 PM by Centenario
Maybe force everybody that wants to do GvG to be in bright green dye.
So they would be easily recognizable.
Then people wouldn't add.
Thu 10 Sep 2020 1:14 PM by thirian24
Centenario wrote:
Thu 10 Sep 2020 9:08 AM
thirian24 wrote:
necrolove1 wrote:

If you add and they disengage/break cc its bannable since its x-realm com/agreements

If they disengage, its not ban-able at all, sorry. Breaking CC is a different story though. So no, its not x-realming. Its just understood with 8man, that if there are adds, they will be pulling off.

Noashakra wrote:
thirian24 wrote:
necrolove1 wrote:

I don't want to second guess who I can add or not on a task zone...
They can go to the realm without task, that's why it is showing their location to the others...

I don't disagree with you about the zone issue. But nothing states that they have to rvr on this list in a specific zone. Also, nothing states that you cant add the fight unless youre on the /gvg list. You just may not like the outcome of the add, like I already said previously.

I know you don't like getting added on when soloing, and that you turn on the adder. So what's the difference really?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics