Underpowered Classes

Cleric: could have melee styles = the ability to peel
that change would make the class more fun to play and give it something to compare to a druid with his pet or a healer/shams utility

Wizard: Wizards could have disease or a stun, or both in the fire specline

Warden: needs either cure nearsight + spec grpheal (like friar has it)or shieldspec to be a fully viable class, either as a healer or a peeler

Bard: Bard is not a weak class, but in comparison to sorc/healer/minst he is underpowered, i suggest giving him 2nd dd to get somewhat close to matching a minstrels interrupt power (would still leave him ccable and without pet)

Runemaster: needs a mezz or stun or pet or disease

Re: Underpowered Classes

Give Wardens Shield spec.
The Drunken Ranger!-keeping Devs honest since 2012
Also playing a dual-wielding Saracen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsY42S8E3-bNo7koW7oFZug

The Drunken Ranger’s Guide to Drunken Rangery
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2902

Overall the warden is fine, allbeit it a bit boring but giving wardens access to slam+twf might be a bit too much, if you didnt have purge up then you'd lose at least 1k hp by the time you clear the field, and thats not counting the damage the warden is doing hitting on you.

Wizards really dont need anything else.

Clerics smite line needs a tweak, at least increase range to 1500 but they dont need any styles.

Bads probably could do with the extra dd as it's not exactly going to tip the balance

Runnies, not too sure about to be honest, just no disease as it's ridiculous in it's current form, maybe some sort of ghetto mezz like air theurgs have?

Anyway, i dont think there are any underpowered classes on Phoenix just some line are worse than others (mentalism for example).

All my 2 cents.
Vildi - Warden. Mythical Gladiators
Gildar wrote:
Thu 19 Mar 2020 9:17 AM
[
So take care of most of your ppl on (great part of them never write in forum) ... and not to gankers, that are a little (and louder) part of your players.

imo warden needs shield+twf+static so he can kill a whole zerg alone lul
Horg solo rr9 Hunter Lone Enforcer
Keriala solo rr6 Ranger
Eik solo rr6 Shadowblade
Ean solo rr4 Paladin

Nephamael wrote:
Mon 1 Jun 2020 6:36 AM
Cleric: could have melee styles = the ability to peel
that change would make the class more fun to play and give it something to compare to a druid with his pet or a healer/shams utility

Wizard: Wizards could have disease or a stun, or both in the fire specline

Warden: needs either cure nearsight + spec grpheal (like friar has it)or shieldspec to be a fully viable class, either as a healer or a peeler

Bard: Bard is not a weak class, but in comparison to sorc/healer/minst he is underpowered, i suggest giving him 2nd dd to get somewhat close to matching a minstrels interrupt power (would still leave him ccable and without pet)

Runemaster: needs a mezz or stun or pet or disease

Hmmm i think you Don't play the good game.

Btw up couldron is a better idea i think. it's pretty useless, Nobody can use it, they kill it in the first 2 sec.

"Wants to address underpowered classes"

"Lists Wizard and asks for more utility, despite earth being buffed to a stupid extreme"

This is a joke thread
Plundrin DaBooty 50 warrior, Sheelbah 50 hunter, Ninguable 50 bubble RM,
Homies BigLoco 50 SM, Upto NoGood 50 SB, Guzzolene 50 Thane, Phalanges 50 BD

Sheelba 50ranger, Babymetal 50hero, Mouser 50ns, Ningauble 50mentalcase
Alb Sucks