Re: Equalization of Static Tempest across Realms

Razur Ur wrote:
Tue 14 Jan 2020 2:21 PM
Insanity84 wrote:
Tue 14 Jan 2020 12:42 PM
Apples and oranges.
You brought in that only noobs get hit by the first tick, even if its unavoidable in several circumstances.

And again bullshit but i said only noobs talking so a trash ;-) and i give you one advice "use purge" and all fine. And plz tell me why you want start a fight
vs Thane if you have no purge rdy? this is only dumb and everybody can runaway from a thane he have no range snare. You see your examples is shitty ;-).

Honestly the only guy who is Talking shit is you. You Talking about people being noobs gettting caught in a st. You cant get out of static of you place it at the Same time you Hit frontsnare on your Enemy. You Must be very luckY to react That fast. And i Promise you, i saw you many times and i would bet a plat That you get caught in a st

Razur Ur wrote:
And again bullshit but i said only noobs talking so a trash ;-) and i give you one advice "use purge" and all fine. And plz tell me why you want start a fight
vs Thane if you have no purge rdy? this is only dumb and everybody can runaway from a thane he have no range snare. You see your examples is shitty ;-).
I was about to type something to get a discussion rolling but i won't.
Your culture of discussion is non-existend and your self-esteem is over 9000.
Pointless.

@Topic:
Option 4
ST is annoying but fine, it just should not stack, so i would prefer it to get reworked.
In zerg-sized RvR it is too strong only because it stacks.

Muse wrote:
Tue 14 Jan 2020 3:49 PM
Razur Ur wrote:
Insanity84 wrote:
Apples and oranges.
You brought in that only noobs get hit by the first tick, even if its unavoidable in several circumstances.

Honestly the only guy who is Talking shit is you. You Talking about people being noobs gettting caught in a st. You cant get out of static of you place it at the Same time you Hit frontsnare on your Enemy. You Must be very luckY to react That fast. And i Promise you, i saw you many times and i would bet a plat That you get caught in a st

Haha ask Domination he left with my frontstyle snare my static before this first static tic was active! Domination is a Infi. You need only fast reaction and you can leave
every static before coming the first tic and you can believe me i had some 1vs1 for testing.

Insanity84 wrote:
Tue 14 Jan 2020 4:00 PM
ST is annoying but fine, it just should not stack, so i would prefer it to get reworked.
In zerg-sized RvR it is too strong only because it stacks.

Then nerf plz RDF with same radius how static or remove this snare or halve the dmg per tic.

Insanity84 wrote:
Tue 14 Jan 2020 5:12 PM
Razur Ur wrote:
Tue 14 Jan 2020 4:35 PM
Then nerf plz RDF with same radius how static or remove this snare or halve the dmg per tic.
TWF does not stack afaik. You can overlap them, but they won't stack.
(RDF is german and main language here is english)

TWF ist stronger as this static ;-)

Razur Ur wrote:
Tue 14 Jan 2020 5:31 PM
Insanity84 wrote:
Tue 14 Jan 2020 5:12 PM
Razur Ur wrote:
Tue 14 Jan 2020 4:35 PM
TWF does not stack afaik. You can overlap them, but they won't stack.
(RDF is german and main language here is english)

debatable. ST1 imo is much stronger than TWF1
other levels it becomes very situational. TWF has the benefit of doing dmg, heavy dmg at higher levels in a solo/smallmen situation. In groupsettings having an area stunned can be much more beneficial than just ruppting/snaring/dmg.
Soloing in the zerg, ofcourse TWF is much better, because it leeches RP for you, while you get nothing for a perfect ST. But zergs fighting against each other in a confined area...stun>>>ruppt/dmg

Razur Ur wrote:
Tue 14 Jan 2020 5:31 PM
Even 100 overlaping TWFs can not take you completely out of the game for up to 35 seconds like 3 stacked max ranked STs.
Sorry to quote myself but
Insanity84 wrote:
Apples and oranges.
But i agree if you mean that a single TWF can situationaly be more dangerous than a single ST.

Razur Ur wrote:
Tue 14 Jan 2020 10:50 AM
Forlornhope wrote:
Tue 7 Jan 2020 2:18 PM
The strength of ST in small mans/1v1/8man is resetting the stun timer. It effectively lets you slam a target twice. Although being slammed for 18 seconds can be devastating, I do not think this factor alone needs to be changed.

Sorry but only noobs staying by 1vs1 in the static! I use frontsyle on my enemy´s by 1vs1 and they can easy with 60% slow running out the static before coming
the first stun tick from static ;-) if the enemy sleeping in static then he staying 18 sec stun out. Everyone where saying static is to OP is a fucking noob!

And guys static without remove stunimmunity is this ra rly wasted and nobody use this only this static have the same radius how rdf ;-).

Right, I didn't ask what you use. Most thanes I have ever fought in a 1v1 have used this tactic and it is very common for champs to use it as well. You'd be stupid not to take advantage of it, glad you don't use the easy button on your champ in 1v1, oh wait..
-Imadoctor 8l2 druid

Razur Ur wrote:

Not everybody has purge 4+ bro. Having purge up at all times is not realistic, and with as much trash as you're talking you should damn well know that.

Midgard is the only realm with access to an aoe stun, that alone takes a second ST off the table for you blueboys. Albion might need a 2nd class with it, but def not you.
Plundrin DaBooty 50 warrior, Sheelbah 50 hunter, Ninguable 50 bubble RM
Lowbies:Mobounce ToTheOunce, Homies BigLoco, Upto NoGood, Fkn Fabulous
Sheelba 50ranger, Babymetal 50hero, Mouser 50ns, Ningauble 50mentalcase
Alb Sucks