Re: RvR (Task) Changes

-like a few said already only 1 keep as target is a bad idea people will just ignore the task if the keep is too heaviely camped which it will be

-also I dont really see the point if you cant port to nott as mid if you wanna use the keep teleport to go to odins to solo you will maybe save 1minute running compared to 2mins portimer after death and running from hlid or the other keep which is next, also the 90% limit on outer keepdoors incents people too much to camp a portal stone even tho I have no idea where those are yet

Freedomcall wrote:
Thu 30 May 2019 4:20 PM
is lvl35 also required for new keep task or not?

And hmmm
Remember what happened when we had a keep task like this before?
I'm worried that mass suiciding to the keep will occur again.
and defending realm will just camp near keep to gank these suicidng ppl.

Well after playing a few hours after update, it looks pretty good so far.
What i didnt think of was you get keep task credit, too, simply by "being in vicinity of that keep"
In the past, we had to hit enemy at least once to get the credit. This made ppl unable to leave the keep before they find someone to hit, so it was a big chunk of ppl camping the keep which made keep task so boring.
But now you can just get the task with reaching the keep even without doing anything, so you can just leave the place if you want better action.

Raunz wrote:
Thu 30 May 2019 1:11 PM
Said first day of caravans that it's a terrible idea also the tasks need to be totally removed and realm ranks reset at this point.

F U on the reset realm rank.

thanks for doing what we asked for but I think you should only be able to port to a keep if its in combat, we don't want to ruin then natural flow of the game how it is now ;\ and action was getting crap when all people focused 1 realm for task zone still thni kshoul be a task zone, otherwise everyotne gonna be al lspread out in dif keeps on dif relams getting no action , well perhaps, just hoping not anyway

(and 90% on door ? door goes to 90% so quick with a zerg it be below that before anyone even realizes, let alone go suicide or w/e so they can go port to defend)

but ya people expressed concerns and you acted on them that was very nice to see thanks very much to all the gm's/devs ect, well besides the 1 who hall monitors discord and region chat, because of a embarasing need to flex muscles and feel important, her effect on the game is absolutely atrocious , specialy with population on decline, its rather disgusting their care for feeling powerful and important, then their care for the game flourishing

but besides that nice, best daoc staff ever ! thanks very much (makes live look even worse since their company policy of just totally ignore all the player ideas and do nothing and if something some total bizzare opposite shit lol ;\)
Slopywiggles rr6 Shaman
Flopsyscrub rr7 Animist

gruenesschaf wrote:
Thu 30 May 2019 6:36 PM
Cadebrennus wrote:
Thu 30 May 2019 6:17 PM
Now that caravans are out what are your plans for claws and claw merchants?

Drop since 2 or so months from keep lords

What does this even mean?

Azuell wrote:
Thu 30 May 2019 9:05 PM
gruenesschaf wrote:
Thu 30 May 2019 6:36 PM
Cadebrennus wrote:
Thu 30 May 2019 6:17 PM
Now that caravans are out what are your plans for claws and claw merchants?

Drop since 2 or so months from keep lords

What does this even mean?

Yah, it kinda read weird. He is saying claws have been dropping off keep lords for the past 2 months now so you will still get claws and thus we still need the claw merchants

Had some good fights at Eras and Surs last night both attacking and defending. Definitely optimistic on the task’s ability to focus the late night NA gaggle so it’s not just emain. I do think that 90% on door 1 is a bit of a tight window - although for the time I was on only saw the bled, Nott, eras, surs x2 rotation so porting into the keeps wasn’t really an option.

Not exactly clear on the timing of the bonus ticks as sometimes they seem random and to be safe i might stay logged in and afk to not miss them.

Good changes in my view!