Re: RR5 RA Choice

Noashakra wrote:
Sat 26 Sep 2020 4:04 PM
inoeth wrote:
Sat 26 Sep 2020 4:03 PM
lol so many remedy whiners. archers are still easy rp anyway for you guys.....

It's not that, it's that in a sin vs sin fight, the one who wins is the one with remedy up. Not fun.

actually sin vs sin fight is the one who purge first win so xD

Sayuri wrote:
Sat 26 Sep 2020 4:08 PM
Noashakra wrote:
Sat 26 Sep 2020 4:04 PM
inoeth wrote:
Sat 26 Sep 2020 4:03 PM
lol so many remedy whiners. archers are still easy rp anyway for you guys.....

It's not that, it's that in a sin vs sin fight, the one who wins is the one with remedy up. Not fun.

actually sin vs sin fight is the one who purge first win so xD

You don't need purge when you are immune to poisons.

Bry wrote:
Sat 26 Sep 2020 4:01 PM
Horrible idea for many reasons.

1) The idea of a RR5 ability that was class specific was introduced because of the RA overhaul that increased the cost of RAs when New Frontiers was released. This allowed each player to decide if they want a really strong RA or a few moderate strenth RAs depending on how many points they spent. The RR5 abilify was given for free to make up for the massive amounts of points needed to regain the strength of the old RAs, like MoC, Raging Power, etc.

2) Each class had a RR5 ability individualized so they could work on balance. There are way too many combinations if multiple classes can choose from multiple abilities. This will be nearly impossible to balance and ruin gameplay.

3) It is obvious by allowing the choice of multiple abilities for certain class types that favoritism is happening. Work on the current imbalance issues instead of introducing new problems that will RUIN the server.

Thank you

why not original rr5 RAs? even though i can imagine that the champ rr5 on my thane could be nice, i really like to have chain lightning instead
Horg solo Hunter Einherjar Lone Enforcer
Keriala solo rr6 Ranger
Eik solo rr6 Shadowblade
Ean solo rr4 Paladin