Re: Gambling!

daytonchambers wrote:
Thu 6 Feb 2020 8:54 PM
easytoremember wrote:
Thu 6 Feb 2020 8:07 AM
Wasn't it you bitching about evil rich players having no gold sink?

Pretty sure that was not me, prove me wrong and post a link to where I said that please? If you are referring to the repair cost increases I was not a fan of that either.

And as far as gold sinks go there are plenty of things already asked for in the Suggestions section, like I said, that could easily be set up to take plat out of the economy.

For one thing, allowing the cosmetic stuff to be purchased with feathers/BP/AND GOLD would be an excellent gold sink without affecting the economy
The Drunken Ranger!-keeping Devs honest since 2012
Also playing a dual-wielding Saracen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsY42S8E3-bNo7koW7oFZug

The Drunken Ranger’s Guide to Drunken Rangery
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2902

Sepplord wrote:
Thu 6 Feb 2020 3:47 PM
Chihuahua wrote:
Thu 6 Feb 2020 3:43 PM
I personally have dropped from ~300p to 5p.

What did you drop so much money on?

constantly racerespeccing? or is there any other thing to burn huge amounts of money?

Weaponless VW temp ~100p
Reaver temp ~50p
Nightshade temp ~120p+ (12 weapons)
+ other cheaper templates, pots etc and nightshade running costs

The suggestion above about cosmetic changes to increase goldsink is a great idea - allow effects/reskins to be also bought for gold. For example 4-5p = 10K bp reskin/effect.

I was not sure where to post this as most of the other topics are locked, but I was wondering if there could be a guild only porter for guild members who own the main keep? This would allow for great defense and give a reason to claim a keep over a tower. By making it guild only, it shouldn't really be overpowered for most keeps.

Pet Ides:
Shredder/Boogey pet
Spider Pet
Rabbit Pet
FloorPlasm Pet
Centurion Pet

Gambling Ideas:
Have Soil/Midgard/Hibernia/Alb thingies become gambling currency.
1% contribute 90%

Bruno was very busy the last few days and was able to catch 14 new vanity pets for his gambling business.

As we are going to introduce the 3rd pve instance very soon (after the next Playing Field), we thought it would be nice for you to win some of your most favorite monsters and bosses from Darkspire and Halls of Helgardh. Besides them there are also some others monsters in the pool now. To even increase your excitement and the tension, we are not going to tell you (for now) which mobs made it into the pool. You have to find out for yourself.

We added some of the pets to the dragon & legion pool and the rest of the pets to the remaining pool for vanity pets. So the chance to win a vanity pet stays the same, but the chance to win a certain pet got a little lower.

Happy Gambling!

PS: I updated the first post.
Building your world since 2017