Bonedancer pets nerfed even more, intentional?

Started 24 Dec 2020
by Sepplord
in Ask the Team
With the resist debuffs nerfs several classes got delve increases indicating that the nerf did not target their lifetap
Dark pets of the bonedancer (maybe others too) did not get their delves increased though and their DMG was already very low due to several previous nerfs.

Reaver/necro lifetaps we're not in the first announcement neither but then also got compensationary delve increases, so is BD pets being nerfed an intentional effect of the debuffchange or just an oversight?

I do admit that the pet DMG is already nerfed so far that the difference of this nerf is really miniscule and doesn't have a huge Impact on actual playability. It does still have a negative effects in perception if already overnerfed things get nerfed even more without even being mentioned.
Even If it was intentional, i would appreciated to have certainty on that

Thanks and Happy holiday
Mon 28 Dec 2020 7:55 PM by joshisanonymous
Before the change, LTs did bonus damage because they were LTs, but the delve didn't reflect that bonus damage. If I'm understanding the change correctly, LTs no longer do that bonus damage but their delves were increased so that the end result is the same amount of damage.

If the delves for BD pets LTs didn't change, my guess is that they still get the bonus damage, but I think we'd need a dev to clarify that part.
Mon 28 Dec 2020 8:20 PM by Bradekes
BD pets don't lifetap. Their spell just looks like lifetap.
Thu 31 Dec 2020 3:01 AM by joshisanonymous
Bradekes wrote:
Mon 28 Dec 2020 8:20 PM

Check the charplan. They most certainly do lifetap.
Thu 31 Dec 2020 3:50 AM by easytoremember
Only spec lifetaps had their delves increased;
Sorcerer/Cabalist Body baseline lifetap, Animist/Valewalker Arboreal baseline lifetap, Necromancer Deathsight basline lifetap, Bonedancer Darkness mystic pet lifetap, and charge/proc lifetaps saw no delve increase

I do not know if the Reaver's offensive proc was changed or not, same with their lifetap style proc
Thu 31 Dec 2020 3:12 PM by mattymc
BD's were nerfed when PHOENIX started --- they weren't playing at the patch level and have been nerfed since --- not surprising that another nerf comes.
Thu 31 Dec 2020 3:14 PM by Bradekes
joshisanonymous wrote:
Thu 31 Dec 2020 3:01 AM
Bradekes wrote:

I have lvl 50 dark bd. His pets do not regain life from their spells.
Fri 1 Jan 2021 6:38 PM by joshisanonymous
Bradekes wrote:
Thu 31 Dec 2020 3:14 PM
joshisanonymous wrote:
Thu 31 Dec 2020 3:01 AM
Bradekes wrote:

I have lvl 50 dark bd. His pets do not regain life from their spells.

Appears to be a bug, then.

EDIT: Bug report submitted.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics