Re: Paladin Heal Chant & Wild Healing

ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Wed 4 Nov 2020 10:55 PM
Someone in advice said Wild Healing will allow the chant to crit, so I specced it and in over an hour I have not seen it crit once; is it bad luck on my end, or was the advice incorrect?

I don't know how many times you usee it in that hour, but assuming you used it constantly i am quite sure you should have seen a crit, if it worked.

This server has a streak protection system and not "real" RNG, so it would be impossible for you to be unlucky and never get a single crit (even though with true RNG it would theoretically possible to always fail the roll)

Sepplord wrote:
Thu 5 Nov 2020 7:22 AM
I don't know how many times you usee it in that hour, but assuming you used it constantly i am quite sure you should have seen a crit, if it worked.

This server has a streak protection system and not "real" RNG, so it would be impossible for you to be unlucky and never get a single crit (even though with true RNG it would theoretically possible to always fail the roll)

See, that was my thinking as well, but at the same time I only had a 6% chance to crit (WH3).
Now Recruiting (Click Here)
<Ignorance>

Any info on this ? i grouped with a Paly yesterday in DS and on the whole 2 runs he didn"t crit a single time on his chants. He had a separate window only to check that thats how he noiticed. Has there been a nerf ? Is it still worth speccing in that for a purely PVE paly ?

Mortargent20 wrote:
Fri 20 Nov 2020 5:31 PM
Any info on this ? i grouped with a Paly yesterday in DS and on the whole 2 runs he didn"t crit a single time on his chants. He had a separate window only to check that thats how he noiticed. Has there been a nerf ? Is it still worth speccing in that for a purely PVE paly ?

You need to invest points in the RA, otherwise you have 0% base chance to crit on spells, like hybrids.

Sepplord wrote:
Thu 5 Nov 2020 7:22 AM
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Wed 4 Nov 2020 10:55 PM
Someone in advice said Wild Healing will allow the chant to crit, so I specced it and in over an hour I have not seen it crit once; is it bad luck on my end, or was the advice incorrect?

I’d like to know the details of the custom mechanic. Streak protection?
When does it reset ? Are different attack/spell types tracked individually ?

Personally I don’t care for it

Noashakra wrote:
Sat 21 Nov 2020 9:06 PM
Mortargent20 wrote:
Fri 20 Nov 2020 5:31 PM

You need to invest points in the RA, otherwise you have 0% base chance to crit on spells, like hybrids.

Was not me, but a paly in the DS group? I think he had like level 4 or 5 in each and never had a crit on his chants

I was playing high WH and get lots of crits on refresh, now it's totally broken. All pally of my guild played it that way,and that perfectly worked until this summer. Seems to be one of the ninja Alb nerf planned by the staff, as it always worked that way on live and here. Try to justify it now, as soon as the RA doesn't work on only healing way of the pally...no sense. It's the same kind of broken mechanism as the simulacrum "in combat speed" in spirit spec, that break in combat...

This screenshoot was taken from phoenix on 2/10/2020

Idra wrote:
Wed 25 Nov 2020 11:01 AM
Seems to be one of the ninja Alb nerf planned by the staff

yeah, surely the staff has evil nerf "insert your realm" plans all the time...

And of course, in this example, they chose to nerf heal-crits on paladin healchant, everyone knows that's dominating the 8vs8 meta and zerg-Bgs.

Do you conspiracy people feel smart when you type out such things, or is it just so backed into your mindsets that everyone is out to get you that you don't even notice it anymore?