Re: Endcontent and long-term motivation for Raid-Bosses

Crazyphader wrote:
Mon 26 Oct 2020 5:00 PM
would like incentives to do something else besides just playing on rvr.

Mentor bonuses...
1. Recipient recieves group RP/BP bonus pot for leading boss raids with "x" amount of chars without credit.
2. Recipient recieves group RP/BP bonus pot for leading groups of sub-level 50's through boss encounters.
3. Recipient recieves group RP/BP bonus pot for grouping with sub-level 50 chars for "x" amount of experience.
4. " " leading new chars through DS.

Something along those lines would be nice imo...

RP bonuses, BP bonuses, and XP bonuses would go a long way to making PvE valuable throughout the "career" of a char.

Re: Endcontent and long-term motivation for Raid-Bosses

4. is already in, when you take chars without DS credit (afaik not only first run but their first few runs, not sure the cutoff though) the group already gets more feathers

I am also not a fan of 3. There already is a meta of people powerlevelling toons with 50+twink in groups, no need to further reward that and exacerbate the issue of not being able to get into groups unless you are either fotm-char or bring your 50 (though i get that the spirit behind the suggestion wants to achieve the opposite of that, i am just doubtful it'll work out that way)

1. & 2. sound like good solutions to make it easier for new chars to get encounters imo