Re: Purge must give a immunity timer for the purged things

Cadebrennus arguing with himself. All direct quotes, not changed, summaries on top...

1. Nerf assassins.
Cadebrennus wrote: Maybe Assassins should be required to think

2. I want balance to be the best player wins.
Cadebrennus wrote: All players equal, rock paper scissors. One player is better than another? That player should beat the odds and win.

3. I want Rock paper scissors
Cadebrennus wrote: The rock to Assassins' scissors are called Tanks, and they were originally designed that way from the beginning.

4. l think tanks should steamroll assassins
Cadebrennus wrote: Tanks should have an easier time killing Assassins
clue, they do, if the players are equal skill.

5. I'm OP I steamroll assasins (despite all things not being equal and me being at a severe RR disadvantage)
Cadebrennus wrote: Big deal. I have had a 50% win ratio vs rr9 and rr10+ (and even rr11) Assassins on my rr4 Merc ever since he was rr2

6. Assasins are OP
Cadebrennus wrote: The reason that Assassins can 1v1 Tanks with impunity is that Assassin players are literally the whiniest players in game, full stop

7. Tanks are underpowered (or im lower skill and i wont admit it)
Cadebrennus wrote: RR6 can beat me if I flub a single positional or reactionary. Definitely not a 100% win ratio for me.
but you think the higher skill player should win right? So flubbing a style can cost you a fight?

8. I may have over promised on how much I won
Cadebrennus wrote: I only beat one RR11, and that is with my RR4 Merc
seems weird because all things were not equal and yet you still won. Nerf Cadebrennus.

You are genuinely arguing with yourself. What do you want? Can you beat an assassin? Cant you? Is it easy, isnt it? Are we OP? Are you OP?

Tashkent wrote:
Sat 21 Nov 2020 8:50 PM
You beat yourself in this conversation, mate.
This guy gets it.

Tani - NS- RR11 - 62% Solokills
Bellelle- RR8 Infil- 75% Solokills
Tanii- RR4 Shadowblade- Forged in the Proving Grounds. Work in progress

WELCOME BACK - 2 Day's of Infil fights - NEW NOV 2020

AGAINST ALL ODDS - Nightshade/Infil Montage

BLADE - Tani - Nightshade/Infil Montage

Tani - REAPER

2 Versus Tani

Loki/Undacover - Special Edition Videos

Cadebrennus wrote:
Sun 22 Nov 2020 1:16 AM
Why in the world would you quote that, and then misattribute it, especially to a moron like Donald Trump? Abraham Lincoln is the one who said the quote. Congratulations. You just opened your mouth and removed all doubt that you are in fact, a fool.

Patron wrote:
Sun 22 Nov 2020 1:55 AM
This quote is from Abe Lincoln

gotwqqd wrote:
Sun 22 Nov 2020 2:52 AM
Lincoln....Trump

About the same....

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault!" (Konfuzius)

gotwqqd wrote:
Sun 22 Nov 2020 2:52 AM
Patron wrote:
WildWilbur wrote:
Sat 21 Nov 2020 9:43 PM
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt." (D. Trump)

Lincoln....Trump

About the same....

They are about as far apart as two people ever could be. One wanted to unite the country, one wants to divide it. Also, there's the issue of basic intelligence and common decency.
The Drunken Ranger!-keeping Devs honest since 2012
Also playing a dual-wielding Saracen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsY42S8E3-bNo7koW7oFZug

The Drunken Ranger’s Guide to Drunken Rangery
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2902

Taniquetil wrote:
Sun 22 Nov 2020 3:29 AM
Cadebrennus arguing with himself. All direct quotes, not changed, summaries on top...

1. Nerf assassins.
Cadebrennus wrote: Maybe Assassins should be required to think

2. I want balance to be the best player wins.
Cadebrennus wrote: All players equal, rock paper scissors. One player is better than another? That player should beat the odds and win.

3. I want Rock paper scissors
Cadebrennus wrote: The rock to Assassins' scissors are called Tanks, and they were originally designed that way from the beginning.

4. l think tanks should steamroll assassins
Cadebrennus wrote: Tanks should have an easier time killing Assassins
clue, they do, if the players are equal skill.

5. I'm OP I steamroll assasins (despite all things not being equal and me being at a severe RR disadvantage)
Cadebrennus wrote: Big deal. I have had a 50% win ratio vs rr9 and rr10+ (and even rr11) Assassins on my rr4 Merc ever since he was rr2

6. Assasins are OP
Cadebrennus wrote: The reason that Assassins can 1v1 Tanks with impunity is that Assassin players are literally the whiniest players in game, full stop

7. Tanks are underpowered (or im lower skill and i wont admit it)
Cadebrennus wrote: RR6 can beat me if I flub a single positional or reactionary. Definitely not a 100% win ratio for me.
but you think the higher skill player should win right? So flubbing a style can cost you a fight?

8. I may have over promised on how much I won
Cadebrennus wrote: I only beat one RR11, and that is with my RR4 Merc
seems weird because all things were not equal and yet you still won. Nerf Cadebrennus.

You are genuinely arguing with yourself. What do you want? Can you beat an assassin? Cant you? Is it easy, isnt it? Are we OP? Are you OP?

Tashkent wrote:
Sat 21 Nov 2020 8:50 PM
You beat yourself in this conversation, mate.
This guy gets it.

That's hilarious. You've literally taken everything out of context and stacked it all together as if stacked together it all means something. I now know your argument style.

Basically, after this it's not even worth responding to you based on how you like to misquote and rearrange responses in order to misinform everyone else here. Good luck with your conspiracy theories.

Sepplord wrote:
Mon 23 Nov 2020 8:35 AM
Patron wrote:
WildWilbur wrote:
Sat 21 Nov 2020 9:43 PM
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt." (D. Trump)

The only sane way to interpret it is that Trump is the best example of people Lincoln was advising to keep their mouth shut

Haha good point. He did say he was a very stable genius though lmao

Cadebrennus wrote: Basically, after this it's not even worth responding to you based on how you like to misquote and rearrange responses in order to misinform everyone else here. Good luck with your conspiracy theories.

"This is the first time in my life that I have caused controversy by NOT saying something." (C. Brennus)

Cadebrennus wrote: Haha good point. He did say he was a very stable genius though lmao

"Cogito, ergo sum." (C. Brennus)

Cadebrennus wrote:
Mon 23 Nov 2020 10:22 AM
Big deal. I have had a 50% win ratio vs rr9 and rr10+ (and even rr11) Assassins on my rr4 Merc
I stat checked ya Merc. You've got 10 solo kills total, so i call bullshit.

But let's put that to one side, Cade, you never did tell us what you really want.

Tani - NS- RR11 - 62% Solokills
Bellelle- RR8 Infil- 75% Solokills
Tanii- RR4 Shadowblade- Forged in the Proving Grounds. Work in progress

WELCOME BACK - 2 Day's of Infil fights - NEW NOV 2020

AGAINST ALL ODDS - Nightshade/Infil Montage

BLADE - Tani - Nightshade/Infil Montage

Tani - REAPER

2 Versus Tani

Loki/Undacover - Special Edition Videos