Re: Is there another daoc classic OF and SI server ?

cere2 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:22 pm
LOL.
This is a classic post.

Let me re-phrase OP's post.

"I hate NF, so myself and 50 of my friends all agree NF sucks and we are leaving."

"I myself alone, am threatening to go to Uthgard, but in reality I'm hoping no one calls my bluff."

Fixed.
Thank you for your constructive response in relation to the subject of the post ;)
Myllasia
No Rules, No Mercy !

Myllasia wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:47 pm
cere2 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:22 pm
LOL.
This is a classic post.

Let me re-phrase OP's post.

"I hate NF, so myself and 50 of my friends all agree NF sucks and we are leaving."

"I myself alone, am threatening to go to Uthgard, but in reality I'm hoping no one calls my bluff."

Fixed.
Thank you for your constructive response in relation to the subject of the post ;)
Sorry I had to be the one to call your bluff.
Ceremone - 50 Celt Animist Farmer
Cerebeblades - 50 Shar Ranger

Myllasia wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:37 am
Hello everyone,

With this test of NF and the disgust that it generates to me, limit depression lol, I do not play since Monday ...

I had a lot of hope on Phoenix and I am terribly disappointed by the changes that are coming.

I wanted to know if you knew another server daoc classic with SI and Old Frontier, which it would not change after two months ?? Because I want to eventually migrate on it with a lot of friends...

Thank you in advance for your advice,

Have a good day,
What a load of rubbish .... you could have chosen to go to google and get a better explanation but decided to make a post on the Phoenix forum and make a scene like a little drama queen.

Geez this was pathetic reading.

Sayuri wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:06 pm
just for info offi will launch a classic server just after the free 2 play and the classic will not be part of F2P offer
I believe that when I see that, they tried it 2 times already to bait people to return to the official servers with a classic server and then radio silence for months and when you asked you didnt get an answer and 2-3 years later. "yeah we droped the idea"

Uthgard has been getting a nice overhaul lately. Lots more xp loot, still nice bonuses to xp (much faster than it was at server launch), and they've publicly stated they're moving away from strict 1.65.

Recently they've also added a BG for lvl 48-50. I think when RvR missions land (soon they say hehe) that it'll be a pretty attractive place. True, the population is fairly anemic, but the folks there RvR a lot and it's actually pretty decent action for casuals...even late night NA times there's folks knocking on keep doors and small manning.

Regarding SI...well...no. However, they've added one encounter each to Albion and Hibernia, that allows both realms easy farmable access to S/C in hib, and S/C & D/Q in Alb. So no matter what realm you want to play, outfitting a toon with key +75 stat charges is pretty attainable.

Personally, I've played both servers, and it looks like Uthgard is getting closer to "classic w/ added QoL" than Phoenix is...as was said in the thread about the big charges change here,

Players, "Just take it slow and easy, don't do any big changes fast."
Phoenix, "Engage ludicrous speed! Phoenix has gone plaid!"
...and what...some weeks after that it's time to test out NF? This server is still going Plaid.

Luluko wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:43 pm
Sayuri wrote:
just for info offi will launch a classic server just after the free 2 play and the classic will not be part of F2P offer
I believe that when I see that, they tried it 2 times already to bait people to return to the official servers with a classic server and then radio silence for months and when you asked you didnt get an answer and 2-3 years later. "yeah we droped the idea"
they spoke about it in 2 or 3 friday grab bag

Sayuri wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:17 pm
Luluko wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:43 pm
Sayuri wrote:
they spoke about it in 2 or 3 friday grab bag
they can say a lot

The off f2p classic server is a scam pretty much to try to get more players to return and turn them into paying customers.

1) You have only 5 classes available on each realm for F2P, if what you wanted to play ain't in those 5, tough luck.
2) You can't purchase a house / merchant etc
3) Can't form guilds
4) No access to special currencies (lol)
5) No champ levels, mounts etc
6) Server won't stay classic. There will be pools to determine the speed at which server upgrades through versions until it reaches the current live one.

But at soon as you pop your VISA in, you can do all of the above and more! I had some hopes when I heard of it first time, then when I read the FAQ, yeah thx but no thx.

Anelyn77 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:40 am
The off f2p classic server is a scam pretty much to try to get more players to return and turn them into paying customers.

1) You have only 5 classes available on each realm for F2P, if what you wanted to play ain't in those 5, tough luck.
2) You can't purchase a house / merchant etc
3) Can't form guilds
4) No access to special currencies (lol)
5) No champ levels, mounts etc
6) Server won't stay classic. There will be pools to determine the speed at which server upgrades through versions until it reaches the current live one.

But at soon as you pop your VISA in, you can do all of the above and more! I had some hopes when I heard of it first time, then when I read the FAQ, yeah thx but no thx.
How can it be a scam when you either don't pay, or pay and get what you paid for?
Did I miss something here?