Re: @Zibroumix

Ranger OP /s

PS: nice of you to try to make sure someone gives him a shoutout...that must be frustrating as hell if you are unaware of bonus
maybe he only forgot and fixed it after that run...but in the case he is getting frustrated and might quit the game soon, this is a nice gesture. The 100% misschance made me lol

i checked him on herald, think he was rr6, just hope he didnt suffer like that thru all those levels, maybe hes testing weapons and forgot,,, but ye, plz msg him some1
Pop pop Lollipop <3 :lol:

qq6 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:02 pm
i checked him on herald, think he was rr6, just hope he didnt suffer like that thru all those levels, maybe hes testing weapons and forgot,,, but ye, plz msg him some1
if there is a class where i could see it happening the most, it would be scout :P

a) you get told by everyone that your melee sucks anyways...so melee sucking is just a given (not everyone checks combatlogs for fightanalysis :P)

b) you are still strong as long as you are using your bow and are not forced into melee

c) stealthzerging is easier there

Not saying anything applies to this dude, him testing new weaponspecc or something is the most probably explanation

Yokahu wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:09 pm
Can someone explain to me how/why he has such a high miss chance?
Have you noticed the bonus stat on equipment? A fresh crafted item does have a bonus of 0% until you enchant it to get 35% on maxlvl items. That bonus is calculated into miss-chance (among others i think, but don't know the specifics myself)

there is a thread in rvr about miss chance/hit chance, just hit back, there is a link to tests on live at some stage, this server is pretty much the same i think, or very close to it.
Pop pop Lollipop <3 :lol:

NOOO lol!!

I didnt know, thanks a lot lolipop. <3

Just thouth the 9l made the big difference.. i even told the guys at that moment but dont have the screenshot.
Twas like : "the guys his afk during 90% of the fighr and i didnr even manage to kill it! Is it normal?"