Re: Custom Spellcrafting Progam Made For Phoenix

Scael wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:11 pm
Hi Zenkar,

thank you for the good work.
Howerver, there is one feaature, that I was missing from the first glance.

Some years back on the live servers I was using Moras - as far as I remember. There was a "crafter export" including a shopping list for the template with the total amounts for each ingredient.

For me as a crafter, this would be a really helpful feature. Do you feel you have the time to include something like it?

Thanks and best regards
Scael
Hello!

Ingredients were not included for Zenkcraft because of the /craftqueue buy command. With the crafting commands Phoenix added, there should really never be a time that you would need to buy ingredients; instead creating a /craftqueue buy macro and clicking on the gem is faster, easier, and safer from mistakes.

Unfortunately I had a serious knee injury (torn ACL) and am going into surgery soon (next week or so) and can not really sit at a computer to make such an update anyway. The recovery time for my accident is about 6 months.

Also I'd like to note-- even if I did have the availability for such an enhancement, this is something that is about 10% programming and 90% data. I can program it and add it to Zenkcraft in just a few hours, but I can not individually add every single gem and its ingredients. That would take me weeks for all 3 realms, so that is not going to happen. If someone simply supplied me with the data that I can parse, then most of the work would be done. However I have been unable to find such data and no one has been able to supply it to me.

Thanks!
Zenkar - Paladin
Sorwind - Theurgist
Zencar - Enchanter
Zenkcraft - Hero
Gareth/Mid & Percival/Alb

luktar wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:38 am
Is there any documentation in how the template files is structured, so i can make a Loki -> ZenCraft converter, or is there already such a thing?
I don't believe this exists currently. I thought about adding converters for Moras, Lokis, and Korts, but never made it to that.

Send me a message on discord and i can give you my data structure

Zenkar#4653
Zenkar - Paladin
Sorwind - Theurgist
Zencar - Enchanter
Zenkcraft - Hero

Glelle-Instaguard wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:24 pm
Heya

Got a Problem here with Zenkcraft, i startet the Program with an Template but i cant Import Items, just stays on Delve Item.
I can see the Chatlog Items but nothing happens in the Programm so far, may any tipp here ?^^
Hello!

Go to the Import Delve tab in the settings, and make sure the chat.log file is selected in the file picker. There are instructions within this menu.

It is possible that because of the naming paths for common folders like "My Documents" are different for each language, it may not be correctly finding the chat.log file automatically-- so you will need to manually select it.
Zenkar - Paladin
Sorwind - Theurgist
Zencar - Enchanter
Zenkcraft - Hero

Excellent work! I have one question/request. Would it be possible to include a save feature for items that have already been imported? I like to hotswap items in the same slot to compare numbers before moving on to spellcraft slots. I'm talking about a window like the one Gearbunny has (example image linked here is showing a variety of items for "Two-handed slot selections" in the middle of the image)
The Drunken Ranger!-keeping Devs honest since 2012
Also playing a dual-wielding Saracen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsY42S ... 7koW7oFZug

The Drunken Ranger’s Guide to Drunken Rangery
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewto ... =23&t=2902

Cadebrennus wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:16 am
Excellent work! I have one question/request. Would it be possible to include a save feature for items that have already been imported? I like to hotswap items in the same slot to compare numbers before moving on to spellcraft slots. I'm talking about a window like the one Gearbunny has (example image linked here is showing a variety of items for "Two-handed slot selections" in the middle of the image)
Hello!

This feature was planned to be added, but I had surgery on my knee from an ACL tear so I am unable to sit at a desk these days. Unfortunately I will not be able to add much else to Zenkcraft after working on it for about 4 months.
Zenkar - Paladin
Sorwind - Theurgist
Zencar - Enchanter
Zenkcraft - Hero