What setting / zone should the rest of the beta have?

Cathal Valley
Total votes: 100 (54%)
Normal Frontier
Total votes: 86 (46%)
Total votes: 186

Re: Setting / Zone for the rest of the beta

voted. no tp was the reason not playing hib at the release... i'm casual player.too much time spend on building or LFG rvr... if i have to pass 6+ mn to back to fight on each wipe no reason to play hib... hope devs can find a solution cause hib is a cool realm.

defiasbandit wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:37 am
This says a lot about End Game RvR to me. A lot of players would rather just play a battlegrounds than RvR in the frontiers.

It is telling of endgame DAOC RvR.
In my opinion, there is VERY little difference from current CV to emain except faster action and seemingly better participation. Right now there are around 40 players playing and 12 of them hibs.
Just for populations sake make CV a go until end of beta.
And, there's no need to compare what's going on now in emain to endgame RvR.
You know better than that @Defias..🤔

Waygone wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:07 am
defiasbandit wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:37 am
This says a lot about End Game RvR to me. A lot of players would rather just play a battlegrounds than RvR in the frontiers.

It is telling of endgame DAOC RvR.
In my opinion, there is VERY little difference from current CV to emain except faster action and seemingly better participation. Right now there are around 40 players playing and 12 of them hibs.
Just for populations sake make CV a go until end of beta.
And, there's no need to compare what's going on now in emain to endgame RvR.
You know better than that @Defias..🤔
Yea, quit rabble-rousing Defias..... you should know better.

And gruens has it right, it's a playerbase attitude issue, if people were following the tasks and testing stuff the way there was supposed to be none of this would be an issue.

It's because people are selfish and don't care about anybody but themselves and want fast action that's why everybody is doing what they're doing now.

And this is absolutely not a depiction of what endgame rvr is.

Cathal Valley or ghost town till january.

I personally play this game far more than I'm supposed to, I cannot spend 10 hours a day running back and forth to emain.

Not gonna do it.

This vote is flawed, basically most people that voted CV is because they play hib and doesnt want to run dl to emain.

Plus CV is add Fest and perfectly designed for archers

Give hib a port at bolg or smthg and you have 80% vote for emain.