Re: BM / Merc Shield Slam, perhaps reduce to 5 secs

NO CHANGE. you jokers calling for 5s slam must not be playing light tank. its already unbalanced because mercs have better armor, and on this server hit harder than bm. elf pierce bm hits a af buffed merc for around 120mainhand. yeah that's chain armor. tri-wield is a more of a joke than the players calling for 5s slam, it wont hit for more than 30 on mainhand. as you can imagine my ras are group spec which means 1v1 I am at a disadvantage from all the low lifes that come down to cg. now you want to take away 3s for the slim chance this solo specced person doesn't have purge up. do you guys even think before you post stuff like this or just think EA did it, it must be a good change?

Re: BM / Merc Shield Slam, perhaps reduce to 5 secs

metaljames wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 3:49 pm
its already unbalanced because mercs have better armor, and on this server hit harder than bm.
Meanwhile BM has better dodge by 10%, so it's a non-issue.
metaljames wrote:
elf pierce bm hits an af buffed merc for around 120mainhand. yeah that's chain armor.
Ok what is the point? Is that too low for you? The DPS is pretty similar between BM and Merc, which sucks for merc because their peeling ability is comparatively awful.
metaljames wrote:
tri-wield is a more of a joke than the players calling for 5s slam, it wont hit for more than 30 on mainhand.
Use a slower weapon and it'll look bigger--I'm not sure why you dislike triple wield but it's considered amazing by most players--there's no downside like Berserking. It sounds like you don't appreciate what you play. You should--the BM has great styles (back, side snare, side stun, high DPS side-style chain) and is probably overall the best light-tank.