Daily or frequent connection issues.....where? When?

Started 27 Mar 2020
by gotwqqd
in Support Center
Been experiencing severe connection issues.
Where I have long delays/response, hitching and/or disconnects/LD’s.

I’d like others with issues to report where they are from and time to see if there is any correlation
Fri 27 Mar 2020 5:41 AM by easytoremember
loads of extra traffic because of Wuhan flu boggling up the networks at certain hours of the day in various areas
If you can't use a vpn to bypass the bottlenecking all you can really do is change the time of day that you're playing
Fri 27 Mar 2020 8:39 AM by gotwqqd
easytoremember wrote:
Fri 27 Mar 2020 5:41 AM
loads of extra traffic because of Wuhan flu boggling up the networks at certain hours of the day in various areas
If you can't use a vpn to bypass the bottlenecking all you can really do is change the time of day that you're playing
Actually I have had less issues j in n the last 2 weeks than I had in the previous 3-4.
Fri 27 Mar 2020 8:14 PM by Nojil
gotwqqd wrote:
Fri 27 Mar 2020 2:26 AM
Been experiencing severe connection issues.
Where I have long delays/response, hitching and/or disconnects/LD’s.

I’d like others with issues to report where they are from and time to see if there is any correlation

Im with you im having TERRIBLE lag these last two days, started yesterday. I haven't experienced any lag the last two weeks either.
Sat 28 Mar 2020 3:45 AM by ninskrillz
been having terrible lag all day from virginia - was playing all night last night fine but since ive logged in this evening ive LD'd at least 10 times - nearly unplayable if this is how its gonna be. no other network issues with other games or usages.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics