I could see 75% stoicism on the pet being a viable third option to the other two ideas I suggested. To be clear, in this instance, uncharming the pet would need to clear the aggro table, therefore it could not be used to automatically break one's own (or teammates) mezz & roots. And furthermore, in this vein, dropping the pet would not clear the pet's CC either as this would be redundant with the 75% stoicism.Centenario wrote: ↑Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:10 pmMinstrel changes:
- Minstrel can charm red pet (max) if composite music is high enough
- Minstrel charmed pet have 50% Stoicism and abandoning pet doesnt remove CC
- Minstrel charm is similar to sorc charm, but its a cast similar to necro.
- Minstrel get 2x spec points instead of 1.5
- Minstrel get access to Shield line (prot/guard/intercept) (but can only use small shields)
- Minstrel stun is changed to 2300 range Amnesia instant with 10sec CD
- 29 Stealth
- 29 Slash
- 42 Shield
- 50 Music
Becomes Off-tank like savage and gets access to det.
I can make another proposal more towards skald-type of minstrel:
Give minstrel the spec line: Two-Handed and give him enough points to go 43 music, 50 two-handed 30 stealth and 30 weapon.
The other ideas are frankly outlandish. They drastically change the minstrel to be unrecognizable, and introduce further balance issues.