Do item drop %

Thins seriously needs to be looked at. Killed about 40 buccas and got 5 mirrors. This is excessively bad. Most people have to level solo because there just isn’t groups leveling anymore. Maybe we should lean in that direction.

Re: Do item drop %

I drop about 10% on green killed by 10/20 with my cabal matter and strange but its about 40% on yellow/orange killed by 4-6...

So choose your spot, everybody cry because drop % is lower but we can farm them for 5P/hour now (or 3 levels...) not so bad ^^

I'm not actually sure what determines the drop rate of xp loots.
I've done tons of xp turn ins before latest patch, and most of the time i farmed myself.
But it didnt look like con(color) of the mobs determines drop rate.
I found some mobs have a really bad drop rate regardless of lvl(even when those were org to me).
So i think drop rate just differs by mobs, not con.

Anyway I was farming Shimmering Water Orb(48-49) with my necro today and got 18 loots with 49 kills.
Drop rate seems to be not that bad to me, at least on this one.

When I was farming exp loot (before changes), drop rate was 20%-25% in average. That's not bad IMHO.
I think OP had just bad luck.
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths
Which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation
Take me home

Freedomcall wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:13 am
Today,

Crystallized Darkfire Lvl 43-47, 12 dropped from 70 kills(was blue to me)
Danaoin Harvest List 44-48, 11 dropped from 57 kills(was org to me)
Very bad experience with Harvest list too (10-15% half yellow strange) but cream from lich keep on dropping 30-40% ??? bad news for necros this mob is done for us but price of cream hard to increase :(

Freedomcall wrote:
Today,

Almost looks like a 20% drop chance for first 10 and then a lower chance the more you get, maybe per hour like the hard limit for eggs.

gruenesschaf wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:28 pm
Freedomcall wrote:
Today,

Almost looks like a 20% drop chance for first 10 and then a lower chance the more you get, maybe per hour like the hard limit for eggs.
You mad man, you didn't actually cap the drop rate on top of halving the xp returns?