Re: Traitor Flag

I suggest you let people play how they see fit. If you put in a mechanism that penalizes the people who want to play a certain way you won't get them to play your way, you will just convince them to leave sooner.

1 - This is not war. This is a game. A games job is to be fun above all other things.
2 - Even in war, you don't usually kill everyone. There are rules of engagement. Different sides have different rules. A lot of people would think twice about killing people who are unarmed or who have surrendered.
3 - Even enemies can show each other respect.

At least that is my opinion, your free to have your own.
Bombzz - SM

vxr wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:09 pm
1 - This is not war. This is a game. A games job is to be fun above all other things.
2 - Even in war, you don't usually kill everyone. There are rules of engagement. Different sides have different rules. A lot of people would think twice about killing people who are unarmed or who have surrendered.
3 - Even enemies can show each other respect.

At least that is my opinion, your free to have your own.

this all day, so tired of the lame this is a war reasoning just because you want to add on my fights because you suck too hard to get your own solo rps.

I agree on enemies being able to show each other respect and obviously, it's just a game.
Yet witnessing a realm mate being killed without lifting a finger, is being a traitor.

Your dumb solo reasoning would hold in a game with all classes being able to solo. This is clearly not the case and shouldn't be.
I don't care if people want to solo and are awesome at it, I'm annoying when they claim this is the "good player" way (hence your "suck at getting your own RPs ... lol).

Some people enjoy 1 v 1 I know I do, this game is already a zerg fest so you wanna punish solo players more becuase they didn't back you up when you got killed by a solo? Sorry I don't like that, if you wanna zerg stuff join a group. It really blows when you are having an awesome 1 v 1 going and then some random dude decides he wants to leech and ruins the fight. More people should show some respect in these situations, as far as stealthers go though I think they are fair game to add on since they have it pretty easy right now with vanish on a low timer.

carlwinslow wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:35 pm
Some people enjoy 1 v 1 I know I do, this game is already a zerg fest so you wanna punish solo players more becuase they didn't back you up when you got killed by a solo? Sorry I don't like that, if you wanna zerg stuff join a group. It really blows when you are having an awesome 1 v 1 going and then some random dude decides he wants to leech and ruins the fight. More people should show some respect in these situations, as far as stealthers go though I think they are fair game to add on since they have it pretty easy right now with vanish on a low timer.
Pretty hypocritical

Why is it hypocritical? Stealthers have ever advantage right now, you can kill most characters with ease, and you can vanish anytime the heat is on you. I could care less waht you think is fair if you are on a stealther since most of you add and zerg anyways. Stealthers deserve zero respect and thats the choice you make when you roll a stealther.

carlwinslow wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:16 am
Why is it hypocritical? Stealthers have ever advantage right now, you can kill most characters with ease, and you can vanish anytime the heat is on you. I could care less waht you think is fair if you are on a stealther since most of you add and zerg anyways. Stealthers deserve zero respect and thats the choice you make when you roll a stealther.
Like I said...hypocrite