Re: Top Soloers

Maca wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:00 am
That's funny I just got killed solo buy your number 7 with 4 others he running with.
How much Platin did you spent on the number 7 and his friends? Isn't this considered human trafficking and therefore against server rules?

It is totally useless to debate on how to define 'top soloers'.
I've seen so many players that rely on other player's aids but still say he solos.
Albs can get theurg's dmg add and haste, and necro's abs buff.
Mids get runnie's dmg add and BD's abs buff.
Hibs can also get abs buff from Animists.

More funny thing, I've even seen players that ask for cleric's 20 min heal proc buff!
Isn't it wonderful how so many players are trying to beat others with these secret buffs? :)

So, forget about saying things like 'i pwned you' ' i'm better than you' bla bla blah.
Just enjoy this 24/7 endless war of dark age of camelot.

Freedomcall wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:56 am
It is totally useless to debate on how to define 'top soloers'.
I've seen so many players that rely on other player's aids but still say he solos.
Albs can get theurg's dmg add and haste, and necro's abs buff.
Mids get runnie's dmg add and BD's abs buff.
Hibs can also get abs buff from Animists.

More funny thing, I've even seen players that ask for cleric's 20 min heal proc buff!
Isn't it wonderful how so many players are trying to beat others with these secret buffs? :)

So, forget about saying things like 'i pwned you' ' i'm better than you' bla bla blah.
Just enjoy this 24/7 endless war of dark age of camelot.
This is incorrect as basically no rvr animist run the abs buffs. The only true soloers are Hibbbbs :D
Killaloth - BM very sexy

VORTI/DEIRA: Killaloth - Bluntmaster OFF

Past Shards:
Uthgard 1 - Hlin - Sham
Thidranki Classic: Troya - NS ; Troya - Healer