Defiance is recruiting

Defiance is a older guild and the core have been playing together for over 3 years. We are looking for new players to enhance our guild (we play on Albion solely). We are looking for crazy, wacky, fun loving players that are looking to improve their skills in any style of play. We are an international guild with Germans, Danish, Italians, French, South African and American players. We do PvE when we have to, and run RvR in the zerg bg or we do smallman 8v8, pretty much whatever we are feeling at the time and depends on how many we have online at that time. If interested feel free to msg here/pm here or hit me up in game: Draygon/Zazoo/Apophiss/Skewldya/Socaris
Last edited by Draygon on Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Defiance is recruiting

Draygon wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:20 pm
Defiance is a older guild and the core have been playing together for over 3 years. We are looking for new players to enhance our guild. We are looking for crazy, wacky, fun loving players that are looking to improve their skills in any style of play. We are an international guild with Germans, Danish, Italians, French, South African and American players. We do PvE when we have to, and run RvR in the zerg bg or we do smallman 8v8, pretty much whatever we are feeling at the time and depends on how many we have online at that time. If interested feel free to msg here/pm here or hit me up in game: Draygon/Zazoo/Apophiss/Skewldya/Socaris
Give the interessted people a hint wich realm you are :)

Ah its in Albion topic. Ignore my stupid Post :)
Mord ist Ansichtssache :twisted:
Murder is a matter of opinion :twisted:
Biotin 7L3 Nightshade
A Nightshade Adventure Videos