Molvik instead of Cathal

After playing a large amount of this free shard... I believe there needs to be something between Thidranki and 50 RvR. I believe that option to be NF level 35-39 Molvik instead of Cathal. Cathal routinely has no one in the battlegrounds and was never as popular on live servers as Molvik.

I hope that this suggestion gets some traction because some of the best times I've had in this game were in the battlegrounds of Molvik.
Last edited by Glimmer01 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Molvik instead of Cathal

This! THIS! Molvik has a fantastic layout for RVR and NO TELEPORTING. It lends itself perfectly to people interested in open RVR such as you might more regularly find in OF (also no MG's). It would be a great stopping point for people who dont like NF and have no interest in 50 because of it. Molvik was also very popular on all live servers/clusters and I believe would bring a lot of people into and back to the server for consistent action there.

The 35-39 player range and a higher Realm Rank cap like we have in (currently dead all the time) Cathal would allow for good character development through RA's and also allow for things like instamezz/stun etc, thus changing the RVR dynamics quite a bit from Thidranki level gameplay. I believe Molvik would be huge for the server.

No one is going to play in the 35-39 BG. It doesn't matter which map you use. Just like no one plays in a bg after thid. It seems like once people are rp out of Thid they make the rush to 50 and it has nothing to do with the maps.
Gweinyth - 50 Bard
Dornoll - 50 Druid
Genoveffa - 50 Animist
Sassypants - 50 Ment
Gwendolan - 50 Eld
Neasa - 50 Ranger
Chalsarda - 50 Enchanter

Gweinyth wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:35 pm
No one is going to play in the 35-39 BG. It doesn't matter which map you use. Just like no one plays in a bg after thid. It seems like once people are rp out of Thid they make the rush to 50 and it has nothing to do with the maps.
I think that if there was a better option than Cathal then there would be a reason to stop before you get to 50. Molvik has historically been the stopping spot between thid and 50 RvR.

Molvik please!!! No one cares for CV or even Caledonia that i have seen. So if Devs have to shut one down in order to open Molvik , CV or Caledonia wont matter since no one goes there no more. and please let people have /rp off and xp off just like in live!!!
Would be awesome!!!

Thank you!!!