Cleric RA priority?

Started 23 Mar 2020
by snowdorf
in Albion
Just got 5L7 and wondering what RAs I should be running.

Currently have:
Bof 2
Di 2
Purge 1
Pr 1
MCL 1
Wild healing 3
Arcane 3
Serenity 2
Lw 1 / tireless 1

I dont have any cast speed RAs. The only wiggle room I feel would be to drop bof and di to rank 1 to free up 10 points there. Currently specced 42 enhance, rest rejuvenation.

If I was like rr8+ i would totally take arcane up to like 5. But at current RR I'm not entirely convinced rank 3 is worth having. I think it's an extra 6 dex. My total dex is at 295 buffed. Briton race.

I usually run small man with guildies. I'm always around casters. Have both legion items as well.

Would love to have others opinions.
Mon 23 Mar 2020 8:04 AM by Forlornhope
snowdorf wrote:
Mon 23 Mar 2020 7:06 AM
Just got 5L7 and wondering what RAs I should be running.

Currently have:
Bof 2
Di 2
Purge 1
Pr 1
MCL 1
Wild healing 3
Arcane 3
Serenity 2
Lw 1 / tireless 1

I dont have any cast speed RAs. The only wiggle room I feel would be to drop bof and di to rank 1 to free up 10 points there. Currently specced 42 enhance, rest rejuvenation.

If I was like rr8+ i would totally take arcane up to like 5. But at current RR I'm not entirely convinced rank 3 is worth having. I think it's an extra 6 dex. My total dex is at 295 buffed. Briton race.

I usually run small man with guildies. I'm always around casters. Have both legion items as well.

Would love to have others opinions.

Personally I think you're spreading yourself out way too much. I'd get purge2 pr1 mcl1 serenity1 lw/tireless. Then you're really going to want to work on Moarcane if you're the group's buff druid. Like, wild healing's not really going to help you as much as getting moarcane will help you and your group members. Once you get say moarcane 5-7 I'd snag DI one just to kind of have that little extra insta heal, and kind of use it as such. Then grab you cast speed RAs, then go back and start pumpin DI. Bof is nice, but tbh I have found that if you have say a mid melee train on you higher DI's going to help more than bof, but that's just an opinion.
Mon 23 Mar 2020 11:32 AM by shintacki
Absolutely get purge2 at the minimum. Eventually get purge3. At your realm rank I'd probably have purge3, DI 1, pr1, arcane3-4, Aug dex 3, mastery of art 3, and MCL if you only get arcane 3. I don't even run MCL any more on my cleric I just use power pots and legion charges. I exclusively smallman so not having to heal 7 other people means power typically isn't an issue unless I get crazy smiting. I wouldn't bother with wild healing except as a spending a point or two on it inbetween ranking up your active RAs

For reference at 7l9 I have purge3, Aug dex 3, art4, arcane5, bof, DI3, pr 1, lw, tireless, serenity, avoidance of magic 3, and one point in wild power for the memes. I’ve been toying with the idea of getting rid of aug dex and mastery of the art in order to get moc or boost my actives a bit more but I haven’t pulled the trigger on that yet.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics