Combined Forces, take away 1 minute rvr restriction, put 5 seconds

Started 25 Feb 2020
by lolhisup
in Suggestions
Honestly, for people that can't get a group and need to rely on these potions, staying out of RvR combat for 1 minute can be a pain in the butt. In addition to this, I don't keep my potions on my usual bars, I change pages to use the potion. Sometimes I open my potion page, go to use a potion, and it says wait 10 seconds, so I just keep that bar up and try to avoid combat, but then someone attacks me out of no where basically and I forget to switch my bar and I have my potion bar open and I am just chugging potions by accident. I just feel that what is wrong with just having it be 5 seconds instead? What kind of abuse can come from this? Just my opinion, if possible to change would be great I think.
Tue 25 Feb 2020 9:17 PM by Pao
You can up them to almost 20min plenty of time to refresh.
Tue 25 Feb 2020 11:42 PM by Isavyr
They ought to be cheaper, in my opinion, as buffs are a minimum requirement to be competitive, but I don't think that they should be castable after 5s. Otherwise, every person that gets a rez in an 8v8 is going to use buffs immediately.
Wed 26 Feb 2020 8:31 AM by Sepplord
since they added the stacking all of the buff-problems in our smallmen are selfmade problems, mainly because of forgetting to doublebuff, or rebuffing when there is a natural break.

One exception: should we get into a fight directly after porting to a keep and not all people die, then sometimes the dead will release and port back asap to rejoin the fight. In those cases the timer often keeps that person from buffing...but imo that is exactly what the timer is supposed to do (additionally to keeping the rezzed people from buffing in a fight)
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics