Necromancer power lose / damage typ lifeleech

Started 22 Feb 2020
by Egonek
in Suggestions
At the moment Necromancer lose his Power for a Spell if he start to cast a spell. Its no matter if you get ruptet/amnesia or you cast the full spell. You lose your power.

This is realy bad.

Please change it how it was on live (before necro patch).

Lose power first if the Spell is out.

And change his damage type to body on lifeleech otherwise he never get a grp.

Thanks
Mon 24 Feb 2020 10:01 AM by easytoremember
Draining power bar trying to get a cast through bard amnesia sucks yeah but why change the damage type? Too many casters on the same debuff makes things dumb and also don't want the Valkyns boasting 5% extra dampening on stuff thx
Mon 24 Feb 2020 10:09 PM by Egonek
In Albion Caster grp you never find a slot as Necro in grp.
In Albion Tank grp (Albion tank grps? lol) you "maybe" get a grp. If there is a tank grp.
In Albion Hybrid grp is no place for necro because you need to much other classes in albion (what is a big problem in my eyes).

So anyone can call me why its a good Idea to invite a Necromancer in "8v8" grp?
1. He can cast 3x if he use his quickcast... but then he nuke on 50% or 42% resist..... 180-260 dmg.
2. His Spells have all 3s.
3. His Spells have all 12,5% resist chance (mana + lifeleech)
4. If he get debuff s/c, const or resist debuff he get CAP dmg by enemy casters. with a chante to crit with 100% dmg. So a Spec nuker can do 650 + 650dmg crit.
5. He lose INSTANT speed if he use his debuffs (const or s/c).. no other char lose his speed instant.

So. he has only 2 chances to get a grp in "8v8".

1. there is a Cabalist with red Spirit debuff... i never saw one....
2. he get a Tank grp where he can use his AF debuff. but maybe there are 1 from 10 grp tanks...

I think its time to give him a bit more love in "8v8"...

for Example...

1. Change damage typ from life or mana leech.
2. Lower the resist chance from 12,5% to 10%.
3. Lower the cast speed from 3s to 2.5-2.6 as on all base nukes.
4. Lower the 100% crit dmg chance to 50%.
5. Give him his own spirit debuff in other line as "Death Sight" how wizard,caby,rm or ench.
6. Give him maybe a new dmg spell with 1500 range in some line without mana/lifeleech on range.
Mon 24 Feb 2020 11:30 PM by Neso
Biggest problem is they're too easy to cc cycle out of a fight. Probably why they changed it, so certain pets were immune to cc in later patches.
Tue 25 Feb 2020 8:11 PM by varalica
NECRIO need loves
Tue 25 Feb 2020 8:11 PM by Furyan1234
Copy Necro from Live.
Tue 25 Feb 2020 8:20 PM by Azrael
Caralith wrote: Lol.

edit:
Egonek wrote:
Mon 24 Feb 2020 10:09 PM
for Example...

1. Change damage typ from life or mana leech.
2. Lower the resist chance from 12,5% to 10%.
3. Lower the cast speed from 3s to 2.5-2.6 as on all base nukes.
4. Lower the 100% crit dmg chance to 50%.
5. Give him his own spirit debuff in other line as "Death Sight" how wizard,caby,rm or ench.
6. Give him maybe a new dmg spell with 1500 range in some line without mana/lifeleech on range.

This is so ridiculous, I have to say it in my own words.
Lol.
Wed 26 Feb 2020 8:01 AM by Razur Ur
Furyan1234 wrote:
Tue 25 Feb 2020 8:11 PM
Copy Necro from Live.

Plz Champion too ;-)
Wed 26 Feb 2020 8:20 AM by Freedomcall
I just think that's necro's characteristic.

If you talk about weird, shade dumping all the RAs while abom is CCed is more weird.
There is literally no way to prevent necro from casting NM/ichor/VP on keep/tower fights.
Fri 28 Feb 2020 6:35 PM by Egonek
I dont talk about 1v1 or tower/keep fights...

i talk about 8v8... Malestorm/VP are so OP in 8v8? lol...

He get only 1 good grp RA for 8v8. its Ichor. not more.

Tell me someone when you get a SLOT in 8v8 Zone with your necro... i dont saw anyone since 2 mouths...

Because he is USELESS atm.
Fri 28 Feb 2020 7:54 PM by Isavyr
I don't think your ideas are necessarily bad, but I'd rather see stealthers get 8man inclusivity than fixing a niche SI class. Animist also has same issues, and while it would be great to have both fixed, I think stealthers are a bigger issue as they've played by all three realms.
Sun 1 Mar 2020 3:49 PM by pollojack
Uxcthuluwhatever literally solos towers on his necro. It is THE strongest class in phoenix right now. I killed RR9 sins that got PA off as RR3 and didn't even purge. If groups don't want you cope.

There are classes that have little chance soloing that can't get groups. Much worthier of love than current necro.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics