Level 35s coning yellow

This really should never have been a thing, remove them receiving task credit, and have them con normally. Then maybe we wouldn't have rr9 groups camping xp spots for easy kill credits. Yeah, I am sure I'll have people come here and say "if you don't want to die don't go in a rvr zone".. But really? In the past hour a rr7 stealth three man a rr9 hero bard duo not to mention the group with a rr11 BM camping the front of poc by glen. This is really just getting silly now. Not to mention all the uber stealthers out for their easy solo kills, it's just stupid at this point.
Last edited by Forlornhope on Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Level 35s coning yellow

I don't think temped level 50s should be rewarded for this at all, it's obviously still going to happen but this server rewards people far to readily for doing basically nothing imo. Make people con the correct color, remove 50 from getting any sort of credit/rps for killing them and maybe all those small men / solos will fund something better to do, maybe even fight other solos/ small men who are out ganking lowbies for easy rps/kill credits.
-Imadoctor 8l2 druid

Forlornhope wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:44 am
The point is people shouldn't be rewarded for being 15 levels higher and camping xp spots all day. If they want to do it, fine whatever, but they shouldn't get rps for it.
Why is that ? After all, solo or duo level 50 make an easy prey for a small man/FG, etc. They stand out there in the ennemy zone and if they camp xp spots all day, where are the small men of your realm who could easily clear the zone and take the rps ?
Last edited by Lipsi on Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Magnoulie, bard RR6
Lasaarnachta, mentalist RR5

Lipsi wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:33 pm
Forlornhope wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:44 am
The point is people shouldn't be rewarded for being 15 levels higher and camping xp spots all day. If they want to do it, fine whatever, but they shouldn't get rps for it.
Why is that ? After all, solo or duo level 50 make an easy prey for a small man/FG, etc. They stand out there in the ennemy zone and if they camp xp spots all day, where are the small men of your realm who could easily clear the zone and take the rps ?
No idea where they are, but no one ever does anyhting when given locs/info in region chat. And if you can't see why fully templated rr9s shouldn't get rps for killing level 35s then I doubt anything I can say to you can convince you otherwise lol.
-Imadoctor 8l2 druid