Re: "Thidranki RvR Improvements

I -try to- protect you Jen !! <3
I now understand why albs jump on me in groups like barbarians when I'm often alone.... x)

More seriously, I don't know if the ck is really the problem in thid, but if these proposals can change this "hugging ck" I'm for too.

- And sorry for my bad english :p -

Edit : And please Albs, stop zerg in bg
~~ Sheyna, Bane of Albion ~~ Mid
~~ Lheina, ended thid, with adults now ~~ Hib

Plus 1 from me for original idea and many of other suggestions. Only one I disagree with is the player limit, if I tried to get into thid and was not allowed I would just log out and do something else which is not productive for a healthy BG. If there were multiple instances however that would solve the issue. Also limiting rr to 1L4 should be implemented lol but thats for another thread sorry.

Doolin wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:26 pm
I'm KOS in thid?! Aww that's so sad :-p
I would take it as a sign of respect...

If you can't be loved... be hated.
At least you know that you are making a difference.
And now... you and Lheina have cool signatures.

I don't know why they are so mad at Gladys though...?
It is not her fault that they are allergic to mushrooms... no one in Hibernia seems to be?

And why no mention of Ditzy? Seems to me she is hated by Albs and Mids alike?

romulus wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:02 pm
I wish there was a way to keep the action balanced like it had been earlier yesterday when the mids and albs were pretty evenly matched, and we were back on our heels with Trolls at the gate.
I started as an Alb... My 1st 4 lvl 50s were Alb. I have 1 lvl 50 Hib and 0 lvl 50 Mids.

I just got tired of standing around with 9+ other Albs hoping for an enemy to show up...
I got tired of watching other Albs join my fights and chase the other 2 realm out of Thid.
So I created Mids and Hibs and hardly ever play my old alts... I mostly play Hib now.

If you want to keep/increase action in Thid... you need to convince your friends to play fair.
Stop zerging solo/duo and small groups.
You may lose some fights... but why would anyone not log off after they were killed 9v3?

If you fight them 4v3 or maybe even 5v3 they would likely come back and fight again...
But Albs can't do that... can they?

Fribrand wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:08 am
romulus wrote:
I wish there was a way to keep the action balanced like it had been earlier yesterday when the mids and albs were pretty evenly matched, and we were back on our heels with Trolls at the gate.
I started as an Alb... My 1st 4 lvl 50s were Alb. I have 1 lvl 50 Hib and 0 lvl 50 Mids.

I just got tired of standing around with 9+ other Albs hoping for an enemy to show up...
I got tired of watching other Albs join my fights and chase the other 2 realm out of Thid.
So I created Mids and Hibs and hardly ever play my old alts... I mostly play Hib now.

If you want to keep/increase action in Thid... you need to convince your friends to play fair.
You may lose some fights... but why would anyone not log off after they were killed 9v3?

If you fight them 4v3 or maybe even 5v3 they would likely come back and fight again...
^ this right here, for thid to actually be sustainable some of those albs need to do exactly what you did and switch realms to tip the balance. Yes, alb has the strongest classes in thid so that may not be something most want to do. But, until they actually stop standing in the keep and roam around with less than 8 to kill solos/trios they're going to rot in there killing no one.
-Imadoctor 8l2 druid

Fribrand wrote:

Apparently not… ;)
11 vs 3 (one was afk :p)
~~ Sheyna, Bane of Albion ~~ Mid
~~ Lheina, ended thid, with adults now ~~ Hib

Forlornhope wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:52 am
Fribrand wrote:
romulus wrote:

^ this right here, for thid to actually be sustainable some of those albs need to do exactly what you did and switch realms to tip the balance. Yes, alb has the strongest classes in thid so that may not be something most want to do. But, until they actually stop standing in the keep and roam around with less than 8 to kill solos/trios they're going to rot in there killing no one.
Whoot? Vogelweide and c.o switch realm?? But how are they gonna kill somthing if the dont have red pets and insta stun? Hahahaha, the sun will turn to ice before that happens!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Buford T Justice, Police commissioner of 'Thidranki Police Department'

Nheryn wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:39 am
Fribrand wrote:

Apparently not… ;)
11 vs 3 (one was afk :p)
Hahahahahahhaha!! Cant do anything but laugh at that! Holy shiit! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Buford T Justice, Police commissioner of 'Thidranki Police Department'

Its not really albion players fault that they are more popular in thid. If others want to make thid fair and fun its just as important for both hib and mid to get more players into thid. I have played both Mid and Hib since launch and have only just for the last 2 months decided to try albion and I noticed quickly that in albion they would alert the realm when thid ck was under attack or when they were trying to retake it. You never saw this in hib nor mid. No suggestion to improve thid will work if no more of albions enemies decide not to enter. There are a lot of people with a lot of invested time and effort in their level 50's etc from all realms who would not move just for thid to be balanced.

Maybe remove the realm timer but prevent players from entering the frontier until timer runs out so if they jump into thid on there alb character for example and see they stupidly outnumber their enemies they can hop over to a thid level character on another realm.

Oh and all the mids/hibs saying that albs only gank, dont fight fair etc that is just double standards. If either hib or mid outnumbered the other two factions they would do exactly the same lol its just the way players play. If there is a larger group of any realms player than the others they going to stomp whatever is in there way.