Re: "Thidranki RvR Improvements

Started 7 Feb 2020
by _Dax_
in Ask the Team
Why can't we try this?:

1.) A 'Lesser Combined Force' for lvl 20. Not only will it help in Thid, but also the players that lvl up and don't get grps or just want to solo get to endgame faster. It will also make players do more feathers stuff. (And the 'Lesser Combined Force' should be the same amount of tears to make as a big one.)

2.) Add a title so when you reach a amount of DB/Kills in the bg you earn [exemple: 'Champion Of Thidranki'] (It Should be applyed on the rest of the bgs also.) And: It should be calculated so that you have a big chance to not get it before you cap out. In other words, you can not just go in to the bg 1 to 3 days and think that you are gonna get a title handed to you.

3.) Remove the doors and the lord on CK and add 4 flag capture points. (See the map)
--

--
For each flag you have, you get 10% extra rps. unless you have all 4, then you get 50% extra rps. I think that this will not only make players move around more it will also get the talking going. Everyone realm wants to dominate the bg. So to do so they have to split and leave players at flags to guard them etc and the more flags you have the more rps is it to gain next time you kill. but it will also be damn hard to maintain.

Because as it is now, when one realm take CK, the bg just dies instant... And does who took CK just huggs it like the kindergarten teddy bear you had back in the days.. that smelled like... ah nvm.

And to have the 4th flag at the courtyard in a open CK just smells insanly epic fun fights!! A hunter and a scout fight each other on the walls meanwile a skald just entred the courtyard and he gets bolted by a Eldrich who have sneaked up to the lord room!

Maybe just me but I see some damn funny shiit happen if that was the case.

Extra:If you all take a look at the map again, there is 3 small realm colored dots at the bridges.. They are hastner for each realm. Maybe somthing to think about or maybe not... Or just have one hastner for all realms at the open FFA CK

Anyway. I think that this would be cool, if not maybe for a weekend event.
Fri 7 Feb 2020 4:28 AM by Forlornhope
_Dax_ wrote:
Fri 7 Feb 2020 1:52 AM
Why can't we try this?:

1.) A 'Lesser Combined Force' for lvl 20. Not only will it help in Thid, but also the players that lvl up and don't get grps or just want to solo get to endgame faster. It will also make players do more feathers stuff. (And the 'Lesser Combined Force' should be the same amount of tears to make as a big one.)

2.) Add a title so when you reach a amount of DB/Kills in the bg you earn [exemple: 'Champion Of Thidranki'] (It Should be applyed on the rest of the bgs also.) And: It should be calculated so that you have a big chance to not get it before you cap out. In other words, you can not just go in to the bg 1 to 3 days and think that you are gonna get a title handed to you.

3.) Remove the doors and the lord on CK and add 4 flag capture points. (See the map)
--

--
For each flag you have, you get 10% extra rps. unless you have all 4, then you get 50% extra rps. I think that this will not only make players move around more it will also get the talking going. Everyone realm wants to dominate the bg. So to do so they have to split and leave players at flags to guard them etc and the more flags you have the more rps is it to gain next time you kill. but it will also be damn hard to maintain.

Because as it is now, when one realm take CK, the bg just dies instant... And does who took CK just huggs it like the kindergarten teddy bear you had back in the days.. that smelled like... ah nvm.

And to have the 4th flag at the courtyard in a open CK just smells insanly epic fun fights!! A hunter and a scout fight each other on the walls meanwile a skald just entred the courtyard and he gets bolted by a Eldrich who have sneaked up to the lord room!

Maybe just me but I see some damn funny shiit happen if that was the case.

Extra:If you all take a look at the map again, there is 3 small realm colored dots at the bridges.. They are hastner for each realm. Maybe somthing to think about or maybe not... Or just have one hastner for all realms at the open FFA CK

Anyway. I think that this would be cool, if not maybe for a weekend event.

I am generally against any dev time for thidranki, that being said this is an awesome idea. It would solve the huge camping problem at the ck/mid bridge and would actually give me some incentive to play in thid again.
Fri 7 Feb 2020 7:38 AM by Neso
Agreed ^
Fri 7 Feb 2020 7:53 AM by Sepplord
sounds like some pretty cool ideas, even though i personally don't play BGs...

i just disagree on the costs for the lower-combined forces. Having it at the same cost as the "adultversion" just turns it into a feature for the settled twinkers. While you can easily afford the combined forces pot at lvl30for levelling, new players at lvl20-24 will not.
The alt twinkers afaik are already buffing up, a cheap easy solution would even the playing field slightly. An expensive version wouldn't
Fri 7 Feb 2020 9:34 AM by Neso
Or just have an npc at the portal keeps to give lower combined buffs for free, or from tokens dropped from bg players/special mobs/keeplord.
Fri 7 Feb 2020 12:00 PM by _Dax_
Love the responds! Usually its gets ugly kinda fast.

And yeah, I can understand that there Is buggs and fixes that constantly needs to be fixed. And DAOC is for sure an endgame rvr focused game. However there Is a % of the daoc community here on PHX that love bg and plays it daily especially Thid.

But yeah, Maybe a side project to start with when the devs have nothing to do. idk.. One can dream aleast :p

I respond a bit to all in this

Well the "Lower CF pot issue" was more like so people actually need to go and do galla/sidi/tg dungeons so that part not die completely. If you wanna twink with the Lower-CF pot you have to do some pve also. Thats the deal, and I think It´s a fair one. Or we have to do It like we do now and stand and click each pot 4sec between the next one If not we do it as the text below here!

"Or just have an npc at the portal keeps to give lower combined buffs for free, or from tokens dropped from bg players/special mobs/keeplord"

I don't like the first part but I REALLY like the last part! Tokens for buffs for x-numbers of kills or special mobs etc! That would be amazing. Thats like the perfect mix of pvp and pve. Everyone can be a part of it all! Super nice idea! 10/10p on that one.
Fri 7 Feb 2020 12:46 PM by Dragonn
Thidranki is the new emain
Fri 7 Feb 2020 6:21 PM by Cadebrennus
Thidranki is good for people who don't have time for a regular run in the frontier but want to get their quick RvR fix in.
Fri 7 Feb 2020 6:33 PM by romulus
Hi!
I'll go a step further and say that there are people who RvR almost exclusively in Thidranki. Whether it is looking for a quick RvR fix, a yearning for smaller engagements in a smaller sandbox, the easier skill and RA management of a lowbie character, or the excitement of an old-fashioned keep siege on CK, Thidranki is currently the only place you can scratch that itch.
:hugs:
Sat 8 Feb 2020 11:16 PM by vanillaface
romulus wrote:
Fri 7 Feb 2020 6:33 PM
Hi!
I'll go a step further and say that there are people who RvR almost exclusively in Thidranki. Whether it is looking for a quick RvR fix, a yearning for smaller engagements in a smaller sandbox, the easier skill and RA management of a lowbie character, or the excitement of an old-fashioned keep siege on CK, Thidranki is currently the only place you can scratch that itch.

But that is BULLSHIT!!!, Because most of the time Its take when there Is 2 or non defender on wierd times.. "4 Guys on ck with 4 catas and no action at all" Is that the "itch" you say people logging for?. If so tell them to go to Uthgard.. They still have guard and rangers at walls.. More action on one of them keep then It Is at Thid CK when Its taken... Only reason CK is attacked on prime time is because its hugged. #caseclosed

But by looking at the name on your twink and the guild you are gm for.. sight.. lets be honest here...
Don't say people.. When Its your fear of loosing your safe spot and a hastner and thats it. FACTS! Sure that goes for all of the realms but by 85% Alb. We always se Mids and Hibs with grp up roaming when one of them owns the CK... but we rearly see a grp of albs out... and If we see one, Its when there Is only solos and duoss up... other then that you zerg everything! So I call bullshit on that! The funniest shiit is that you have the most op classes In there, so Its just ridiculous seeing you all hugging.

Well then, the problem is ez.. All that above from OP.. but CK is still there. You have the "itch" aka "safe spot" but + the capture points for extra rps.. and hastners at the bridges. If only CK was the issue
Sun 9 Feb 2020 4:14 AM by LocalIdiot
_Dax_ wrote:
Fri 7 Feb 2020 12:00 PM

Aye, Thidranki does not get the respect it deserves! There be some mighty fierce action. It is not for everyone and has a completely different play style. I would argue it is harder to properly template a Thidranki character than a fully-grown one!

All of your suggestions have the blessings of the Thidranki Hunting Club. If nothing else, may ye Devs take pity on us lowly knights and at least give us combined pots?

vanillaface wrote:
Sat 8 Feb 2020 11:16 PM
We always se Mids and Hibs with grp up roaming when one of them owns the CK... but we rearly see a grp of albs out... and If we see one, Its when there Is only solos and duoss up... other then that you zerg everything! So I call bullshit on that! The funniest shiit is that you have the most op classes In there, so Its just ridiculous seeing you all hugging.

Terrible lies. Every realm in Thidranki hugs the CK, every realm roams. It is a matter of what time you are playing and who is playing. When I am there, unless I am incapacitated by Snowdonian's finest, I roam the lands. If our crew be staring at the ground I say HEY! Ye don't get RPs looking at the soil! And let me tell you one more thing, we Albanians have the finest soil! Forget about it.
Sun 9 Feb 2020 3:03 PM by Azuell
I don't think Albanians is correct.
Sun 9 Feb 2020 11:46 PM by _Dax_
LocalIdiot wrote:
Sun 9 Feb 2020 4:14 AM
_Dax_ wrote:
Fri 7 Feb 2020 12:00 PM

Aye, Thidranki does not get the respect it deserves! There be some mighty fierce action. It is not for everyone and has a completely different play style. I would argue it is harder to properly template a Thidranki character than a fully-grown one!

All of your suggestions have the blessings of the Thidranki Hunting Club. If nothing else, may ye Devs take pity on us lowly knights and at least give us combined pots?

The 'Thidranki Police Department' salute you and 'Thidranki Hunting Club' with mucho respecto! But yeah, hopfully we get something atleast. Been good action the last days tho. And nice dual! ...mmm.. but I wonder tho.. what would happen if that any 2 style 6 sec stun not was a thing!

Also, say hallo from me to 'Shinah' and his sneaky friends and tell them that It is okay to add on me if they can't kill me(A Bard) 1vs1. Not everyone can be on the top! Haha

Anyhow, take care and cu on the field. /flex
Mon 10 Feb 2020 4:46 PM by romulus
vanillaface wrote:
romulus wrote:
Fri 7 Feb 2020 6:33 PM
Hi!

But that is BULLSHIT!!!, Because most of the time Its take when there Is 2 or non defender on wierd times.. "4 Guys on ck with 4 catas and no action at all" Is that the "itch" you say people logging for?. If so tell them to go to Uthgard.. They still have guard and rangers at walls.. More action on one of them keep then It Is at Thid CK when Its taken... Only reason CK is attacked on prime time is because its hugged. #caseclosed

But by looking at the name on your twink and the guild you are gm for.. sight.. lets be honest here...
Don't say people.. When Its your fear of loosing your safe spot and a hastner and thats it. FACTS! Sure that goes for all of the realms but by 85% Alb. We always se Mids and Hibs with grp up roaming when one of them owns the CK... but we rearly see a grp of albs out... and If we see one, Its when there Is only solos and duoss up... other then that you zerg everything! So I call bullshit on that! The funniest shiit is that you have the most op classes In there, so Its just ridiculous seeing you all hugging.

Well then, the problem is ez.. All that above from OP.. but CK is still there. You have the "itch" aka "safe spot" but + the capture points for extra rps.. and hasteners at the bridges. If only CK was the issue
I think I understand your point (and please correct me if I misunderstand). You are frustrated that Albs hold the CK about 90% of the time, which gives us easy access to a hastener, guards, and walls behind which we can heal and buff. I get that it can be demoralizing to log in to thid for some fast action and to get continuously wiped, or forced to reform back at your distant pk after each outing. I also understand that it isn't a great feeling when you are constantly outnumbered by Albs; it's no fun feeding the Alb juggernaut, I get it. I further understand your frustration of wanting a perfect 8v8 or 4v4 in thid and instead get completely zerged when you are out running around or finding the entire BG empty except for the 100 Albs at CK that don't venture out. That is kinda what this thread is about, suggestions on how to improve Thidranki so that we can all get the action that we want.

As you can see from my sig, I mainly play support characters, so you won't usually find me alone out in the field. I do group up and move around when there are enough albs that we can get a critical mass together to form a group (and believe me, it's not as easy as you think to get a group of Albs to form!) I don't think your criticism is directed at me directly, but I do understand that you would like to see more roaming groups of Albs to fight in roughly-even numbers, and you would like to see other realms hold the CK more often. If you have any suggestions about how to do that, please post them here.

Since we are both posting off-topic here, I will just re-iterate briefly that I love Thid, and play there as my main RvR arena. I am also not alone. Everything I said before is true, and I'm sorry if you were offended by my plain and simple statement of truth. Thid only works if everyone can find something fun and rewarding to do there. When it stops being fun or starts getting frustrating, people log out, or go level, or go do big-boy RvR. I am interested in keeping Thid fun and rewarding for everyone, even if my first goal is always to take back CK if we don't own it!

Thanks for your constructive feedback and suggestions!
Tue 11 Feb 2020 3:51 AM by vanillaface
romulus wrote:
Mon 10 Feb 2020 4:46 PM
I think I understand your point (and please correct me if I misunderstand). You are frustrated that Albs hold the CK about 90% of the time, which gives us easy access to a hastener, guards, and walls behind which we can heal and buff. I get that it can be demoralizing to log in to thid for some fast action and to get continuously wiped, or forced to reform back at your distant pk after each outing. I also understand that it isn't a great feeling when you are constantly outnumbered by Albs; it's no fun feeding the Alb juggernaut, I get it. I further understand your frustration of wanting a perfect 8v8 or 4v4 in thid and instead get completely zerged when you are out running around or finding the entire BG empty except for the 100 Albs at CK that don't venture out. That is kinda what this thread is about, suggestions on how to improve Thidranki so that we can all get the action that we want.

As you can see from my sig, I mainly play support characters, so you won't usually find me alone out in the field. I do group up and move around when there are enough albs that we can get a critical mass together to form a group (and believe me, it's not as easy as you think to get a group of Albs to form!) I don't think your criticism is directed at me directly, but I do understand that you would like to see more roaming groups of Albs to fight in roughly-even numbers, and you would like to see other realms hold the CK more often. If you have any suggestions about how to do that, please post them here.

I do not care for a perfect 8vs8 because that rearly happen in there and I don't think Thid was made for it either..
I love when we all 3 realms just clashes into each other! ex: at Mb Mid side! Number does not matter! Thats the best fights!

My biggest frustration with all this is that ck is a too big of a safe spot.. and it dose not help that you albs are 80% of the population in there. So you got that part right yeah..I have suggested many times that we just reroll alb so we all stand there and looking at each other like idiots but the problem is that we all lose.

But can you tell me the good in current state of the situation? Is it fun as soon someone attack an alb at mb, water or whatever.. you ran out from ck an heal that player with 10+ more albs running with you? Or standing outside the doors with non of the other realms trying to take ck so you can defend it 90% of the time because we don't have a 1/3 of the players you got? is that the Itch?

As I read it you clearly want to have fights. But not if you have to get rid of the safe spot.. because of the 10% itch chance that another realm have taking ck today so you can take it back in less then 15min because of the other realms is underpopulation...? Aja you say your statement is truth but I stil think its bullshit. If not, then you can't be happy with the current state either.

But my suggestions to the topic? Remove ck aka the safe spot.
Tue 11 Feb 2020 8:09 AM by Forlornhope
[/quote]

But my suggestions to the topic? Remove ck aka the safe spot.
[/quote]

remove all guards/lord and have the gates permanently open. Make it more of an interesting location that anyone can take advantage of.
Tue 11 Feb 2020 3:24 PM by Babajaga
Agree with that, removing the ck or making it empty is the solution, letting at least the hastener for xrealm.

since alb population is 80% in there, 30albs last night for a fgm and 3 sneaks hib side. we just try to took ck (and i admit, i was friendly to mids, just to steal ck from albs, at least it's not yours and thid actions is way more better when albs dont owns it) and 20+ albs popped in 5mns. how do you explain that? you living for the ck because you actually love to CAMP IT. You want it so hard that every fckn main toons interrupt whatever they do on their mains, logging their 24 just to defend it. Pointless.. Ridiculous.
I can't even count you how many times i tried to solo or 2v1 ppl on mb, until even infi's just garrote me (just that, to snare or break my speed from hpk hastener) and run back away to ck where people standing all over waiting for something, yelling for a solo inc and 3-4 albs just pop and finish me 3s later. what is the point of that? where's the actions?

I'm a melee ranger(without PD lol) and i mainly solo with her, sneaks grp of duo trio but it's very rare, u can ask anybody and i use to let ppl 1v1 mostly of the time, depends who's on.
minstrels, reavers, blunts mercs/arms don't want to duel me, or just try to do it.(i can count 3) and i'm not the most broken class on thid. even that. this is frustating since these same players wait me to jump on someone to add me. Plus, the worst of it, whatever the situation, some enjoying to focus me first even when its a smallman mids vs albs zerg, albs are capable of crossing the whole maps just to get someone.
Albs are trash, and you killing thid. this is a fact and i'm not alone with that thought.

At least, like it was say before, the incapacity of ck exploit is the solution.
Tue 11 Feb 2020 4:02 PM by romulus
Hi Yuva!
/wave
I get what you're saying about being swarmed. You, Jeneva, Gladysx, and Lheina (sorry if I missed anyone) are pretty much KoS to any alb in Thid. I understand it can be frustrating when you aren't giving as much as you are taking in a battle. Take last night, for example, when I logged in the mids had the outer gate open and the inner about 50%, with fierce fighting in the doorway, on the ramp outside, and at MB (as usual). At first, there was as much blue deathspam as there was red. Slowly, we got things stabilized and then we pushed the mids back to MB and to the road beyond. The group I was in got whacked a couple of times and the action was fierce and wild. I saw you and your band were also out there picking off stragglers and flanking us when the mids withdrew. It was a wild, chaotic fracas! The kind of action that endears Thid to me.
Over time, though, as the number of albs grew, and the number of mids shrunk, the action died off. Those mids and hibs that stayed got buried under a red tide and that was pretty much the end of it. I came back later when your A-team was ramming the door and we had less than a group inside CK and that was fun until our numbers swelled again and you guys had to pull off.

I wish there was a way to keep the action balanced like it had been earlier yesterday when the mids and albs were pretty evenly matched, and we were back on our heels with Trolls at the gate. I can understand the point of removing the guards and doors, thus making CK indefensible, but I'm not really a fan of that because it would mean there would be no siege. No manning the catapults on the berm. No riding the ram at the door. No cowering under the overhang as guards and shrooms blossom all around. For the defenders, there would be no making mad, desperate dashes to get inside, no spirited fighting from the walls, or valiant last stands in the lord room. While it might make the action more even, I'm afraid turning Thidranki Faste into empty, open geometry would destroy the very thing that makes Thidranki special.

What do you think about these suggestions?

[list=1]
  • Reduce or eliminate keep upgrade levels. BG guards and Lord are already limited to level 4, so what if they were limited to level 1? They would play much less of a role in defense, and the Lord would be much easier to kill once the opposing realm was on him. Furthermore, the door at level 1 has a lot less durability and is easier to batter down.
  • What if the keep reverted to a different realm every day at server refresh? Anyone in the keep would be ported to their PK, thus ensuring that even if albs continue their domination via superior numbers, at least the CK will change hands regularly. Maybe the CK could even be neutral and require a certain number of people inside to get it to switch, or maybe the guards and lord would be aggressive to everyone it would have to be sieged in order to claim it (ensuring at least 1 good siege every day!)
  • To address the number imbalance, what about limiting the number of players that can enter? Cap it at, say, 20 per side? Or make it instanced? Or add some malus to a side if their numbers get too high, or add some bonus for the smaller side(s)?
  • Put a buffs merchant in the PKs. Since we can't have combined forces/regen pots, what if there was a merchant that accepted buff tokens. You would have to return to PK to get the buffs, so dying wouldn't have as much a sting. It would also force CK campers to trek back to their PK to rebuff occasionally, or fight with whatever bespoke buffs (pots, buff classes) they have on hand. (Albs have a slight advantage here since their PK is closer to CK, but hibs and mids could get a buff merchant equidistant from CK. Or make the buff merchants set up shop outside of PKs, make them a resource to be fought over?
  • [/list]
    What would make you want to play (or keep playing) in Thid?
    Tue 11 Feb 2020 5:05 PM by Babajaga
    Great ideas, i totally agree with these. specially with the refresh keep every x as agressive, could be fun.
    tokens buff can replace task coins for example, making people to get some guards kills, deathblows, solo kills, whatever. once again forcing people to roam or move around and get a cool reward for the bg. buffs, extra damage, physical def? i don't know, something.
    the restriction of keep level is cool, will motivate more to try the ck take.
    the max players per realm is also great for the balance..

Nice ideas. cheers.
    Tue 11 Feb 2020 8:26 PM by Doolin
    I'm KOS in thid?! Aww that's so sad :-p
    Tue 11 Feb 2020 9:44 PM by _Dax_
    Doolin wrote:
    Tue 11 Feb 2020 8:26 PM

I'm glad that my name is free from KOS.
    But as soon as I take a trip in the dark it damn feels like its KOS!! Haha
    Wed 12 Feb 2020 7:24 AM by Nheryn
    I -try to- protect you Jen !! <3
    I now understand why albs jump on me in groups like barbarians when I'm often alone.... x)

More seriously, I don't know if the ck is really the problem in thid, but if these proposals can change this "hugging ck" I'm for too.

- And sorry for my bad english :p -

Edit : And please Albs, stop zerg in bg
    Fri 14 Feb 2020 6:31 PM by Tillbeast
    Plus 1 from me for original idea and many of other suggestions. Only one I disagree with is the player limit, if I tried to get into thid and was not allowed I would just log out and do something else which is not productive for a healthy BG. If there were multiple instances however that would solve the issue. Also limiting rr to 1L4 should be implemented lol but thats for another thread sorry.
    Mon 17 Feb 2020 12:38 AM by Fribrand
    Doolin wrote:
    Tue 11 Feb 2020 8:26 PM

I would take it as a sign of respect...

If you can't be loved... be hated.
    At least you know that you are making a difference.
    And now... you and Lheina have cool signatures.

I don't know why they are so mad at Gladys though...?
    It is not her fault that they are allergic to mushrooms... no one in Hibernia seems to be?

And why no mention of Ditzy? Seems to me she is hated by Albs and Mids alike?
    Mon 17 Feb 2020 1:08 AM by Fribrand
    romulus wrote:
    Tue 11 Feb 2020 4:02 PM
    I wish there was a way to keep the action balanced like it had been earlier yesterday when the mids and albs were pretty evenly matched, and we were back on our heels with Trolls at the gate.

I started as an Alb... My 1st 4 lvl 50s were Alb. I have 1 lvl 50 Hib and 0 lvl 50 Mids.

I just got tired of standing around with 9+ other Albs hoping for an enemy to show up...
    I got tired of watching other Albs join my fights and chase the other 2 realm out of Thid.
    So I created Mids and Hibs and hardly ever play my old alts... I mostly play Hib now.

If you want to keep/increase action in Thid... you need to convince your friends to play fair.
    Stop zerging solo/duo and small groups.
    You may lose some fights... but why would anyone not log off after they were killed 9v3?

If you fight them 4v3 or maybe even 5v3 they would likely come back and fight again...
    But Albs can't do that... can they?
    Mon 17 Feb 2020 3:52 AM by Forlornhope
    Fribrand wrote:
    Mon 17 Feb 2020 1:08 AM
    romulus wrote:
    I wish there was a way to keep the action balanced like it had been earlier yesterday when the mids and albs were pretty evenly matched, and we were back on our heels with Trolls at the gate.

I started as an Alb... My 1st 4 lvl 50s were Alb. I have 1 lvl 50 Hib and 0 lvl 50 Mids.

I just got tired of standing around with 9+ other Albs hoping for an enemy to show up...
    I got tired of watching other Albs join my fights and chase the other 2 realm out of Thid.
    So I created Mids and Hibs and hardly ever play my old alts... I mostly play Hib now.

If you want to keep/increase action in Thid... you need to convince your friends to play fair.
    You may lose some fights... but why would anyone not log off after they were killed 9v3?

If you fight them 4v3 or maybe even 5v3 they would likely come back and fight again...

^ this right here, for thid to actually be sustainable some of those albs need to do exactly what you did and switch realms to tip the balance. Yes, alb has the strongest classes in thid so that may not be something most want to do. But, until they actually stop standing in the keep and roam around with less than 8 to kill solos/trios they're going to rot in there killing no one.
    Mon 17 Feb 2020 6:39 AM by Nheryn
    Fribrand wrote:

Apparently not…

11 vs 3 (one was afk :p)
    Mon 17 Feb 2020 12:35 PM by _Dax_
    Forlornhope wrote:
    Mon 17 Feb 2020 3:52 AM
    Fribrand wrote:
    romulus wrote:

^ this right here, for thid to actually be sustainable some of those albs need to do exactly what you did and switch realms to tip the balance. Yes, alb has the strongest classes in thid so that may not be something most want to do. But, until they actually stop standing in the keep and roam around with less than 8 to kill solos/trios they're going to rot in there killing no one.

Whoot? Vogelweide and c.o switch realm?? But how are they gonna kill somthing if the dont have red pets and insta stun? Hahahaha, the sun will turn to ice before that happens!!
    Mon 17 Feb 2020 12:36 PM by _Dax_
    Nheryn wrote:
    Mon 17 Feb 2020 6:39 AM
    Fribrand wrote:

Apparently not…

11 vs 3 (one was afk :p)

Hahahahahahhaha!! Cant do anything but laugh at that! Holy shiit!
    Mon 17 Feb 2020 4:50 PM by Tillbeast
    Its not really albion players fault that they are more popular in thid. If others want to make thid fair and fun its just as important for both hib and mid to get more players into thid. I have played both Mid and Hib since launch and have only just for the last 2 months decided to try albion and I noticed quickly that in albion they would alert the realm when thid ck was under attack or when they were trying to retake it. You never saw this in hib nor mid. No suggestion to improve thid will work if no more of albions enemies decide not to enter. There are a lot of people with a lot of invested time and effort in their level 50's etc from all realms who would not move just for thid to be balanced.

Maybe remove the realm timer but prevent players from entering the frontier until timer runs out so if they jump into thid on there alb character for example and see they stupidly outnumber their enemies they can hop over to a thid level character on another realm.

Oh and all the mids/hibs saying that albs only gank, dont fight fair etc that is just double standards. If either hib or mid outnumbered the other two factions they would do exactly the same lol its just the way players play. If there is a larger group of any realms player than the others they going to stomp whatever is in there way.
    Mon 17 Feb 2020 5:30 PM by Forlornhope
    Tillbeast wrote:
    Mon 17 Feb 2020 4:50 PM
    Its not really albion players fault that they are more popular in thid. If others want to make thid fair and fun its just as important for both hib and mid to get more players into thid. I have played both Mid and Hib since launch and have only just for the last 2 months decided to try albion and I noticed quickly that in albion they would alert the realm when thid ck was under attack or when they were trying to retake it. You never saw this in hib nor mid. No suggestion to improve thid will work if no more of albions enemies decide not to enter. There are a lot of people with a lot of invested time and effort in their level 50's etc from all realms who would not move just for thid to be balanced.

Maybe remove the realm timer but prevent players from entering the frontier until timer runs out so if they jump into thid on there alb character for example and see they stupidly outnumber their enemies they can hop over to a thid level character on another realm.

Oh and all the mids/hibs saying that albs only gank, dont fight fair etc that is just double standards. If either hib or mid outnumbered the other two factions they would do exactly the same lol its just the way players play. If there is a larger group of any realms player than the others they going to stomp whatever is in there way.

The problem really is that thid has a small community of players and the occasional player stopping in there once they're 20. The vast majority of the consistent players play alb. They advertise on mid about ck take attempts and defenses but people don't really care, someone was opening the door on mid last night and was never able to do anything else other than catapult it. The thing is, most people don't want to go through the effort to either try to take something with 5 people against ten to fifteen alb defenders or defend the keep with 5 against two fgs of albs. And of course people won't move there from their if the population's more balanced, the people who regularly play there are the ones who need to move realms to balance it but they just won't, that's the problem.
    Mon 17 Feb 2020 5:35 PM by Tillbeast
    Forlornhope wrote:
    Mon 17 Feb 2020 5:30 PM
    Tillbeast wrote:

The problem really is that thid has a small community of players and the occasional player stopping in there once they're 20. The vast majority of the consistent players play alb. They advertise on mid about ck take attempts and defenses but people don't really care, someone was opening the door on mid last night and was never able to do anything else other than catapult it. The thing is, most people don't want to go through the effort to either try to take something with 5 people against ten to fifteen alb defenders or defend the keep with 5 against two fgs of albs. And of course people won't move there from their if the population's more balanced, the people who regularly play there are the ones who need to move realms to balance it but they just won't, that's the problem.

I do agree with you but those albs also have level 50's so you cannot expect people to just throw away the time they have spent on them. The realm timer is in my opinion out dated and need looking at.
    Mon 17 Feb 2020 5:44 PM by Forlornhope
    Tillbeast wrote:
    Mon 17 Feb 2020 5:35 PM
    Forlornhope wrote:
    Tillbeast wrote:

I do agree with you but those albs also have level 50's so you cannot expect people to just throw away the time they have spent on them. The realm timer is in my opinion out dated and need looking at.

Yeah, no one's ever going to be happy one way or the other with the realm timer issue. I've got a feeling people would complain either way. The realm timer would fix this issue for thid but also cause more issues in 50 rvr imo, I played for a little time on live when they didn't have it and I personally did not enjoy it. I am not certain what else would actually fix thid's population balance other than some people "taking one for the team" so to speak. I've thrown the idea of just removing the doors and gaurds on the keep making it completely neutral ground and I've seen some other pretty good options that would be worth a try. I am not sure if the dev team's willing to put any time in on it though, which I do understand. I'd love getting rid of the CV at level 39 and giving us a good and true molvik.
    Tue 18 Feb 2020 3:24 PM by Fribrand
    Forlornhope wrote:

The biggest problem with defending CK against Albs is that they send their pets into CK tower ALL the TIME.
    Using pets through doors is apparently FROWNED upon here but no action is ever taken against them.
    So, the Albs don't even pretend to restrict their pets. They will send 3+ at a time in on 1 person on purpose.

You cant really defend the keep when u have at least 1 red pet and 2+ casting pets on you?
    I know many Hibs who will take the keep but not defend it.
    So the Albs think they are such good players for being able to retake CK, but they are just exploiting a broken part of the game.
    Tue 18 Feb 2020 3:59 PM by romulus
    Fribrand wrote: The biggest problem with defending CK against Albs is that they send their pets into CK tower ALL the TIME.
    Using pets through doors is apparently FROWNED upon here but no action is ever taken against them.
    So, the Albs don't even pretend to restrict their pets. They will send 3+ at a time in on 1 person on purpose.
    Hi!
    Pets attacking through doors is a staple of DAoC. The devs have repeatedly said that they cannot easily fix this, as it would require a change to dynamic pathing which changes the geometry of the gameworld. As a result, pets are able to chase and nuke through doors and walls. Albs are not the only ones who use this mechanic, though, and to say so is to completely ignore that Enchanters, Spiritmasters, Druids, Mentalists, Animists, Bonedancers, et Al. can all send their pets through doors, or their pets can nuke through doors. Perhaps Albs get a bad wrap here because we so doggedly attack and retake the CK, or perhaps because we have a large number of cabalists, minstrels, and sorcerers in our zerg, or even that our pets tend to be on the stronger side (red minstrel pets and spirit cabs, as an example), but please don't say that Albs alone exploit this mechanic.

If you are interested in staying up on this issue, you can track the following defect:
    https://tracker.playphoenix.online/issues/01266b91-e994-42e7-9bb7-61252d96cf83
    Tue 18 Feb 2020 4:03 PM by Forlornhope
    romulus wrote:
    Tue 18 Feb 2020 3:59 PM
    Fribrand wrote: The biggest problem with defending CK against Albs is that they send their pets into CK tower ALL the TIME.
    Hi!
    Pets attacking through doors is a staple of DAoC. The devs have repeatedly said that they cannot easily fix this, as it would require a change to dynamic pathing which changes the geometry of the gameworld. As a result, pets are able to chase and nuke through doors and walls. Albs are not the only ones who use this mechanic, though, and to say so is to completely ignore that Enchanters, Spiritmasters, Druids, Mentalists, Animists, Bonedancers, et Al. can all send their pets through doors, or their pets can nuke through doors. Perhaps Albs get a bad wrap here because we so doggedly attack and retake the CK, or perhaps because we have a large number of cabalists, minstrels, and sorcerers in our zerg, or even that our pets tend to be on the stronger side (red minstrel pets and spirit cabs, as an example), but please don't say that Albs alone exploit this mechanic.

If you are interested in staying up on this issue, you can track the following defect:
    https://tracker.playphoenix.online/issues/01266b91-e994-42e7-9bb7-61252d96cf83

Albs get the bad rap because you're zerging in thid, those shouldn't even be in the same sentence lol.
    Tue 18 Feb 2020 4:12 PM by romulus
    Forlornhope wrote:
    Tue 18 Feb 2020 4:03 PM
    Albs get the bad rap because you're zerging in thid, those shouldn't even be in the same sentence lol.
    Hi!
    I'm sorry, I was defending against the assertion that the main problem with defending the CK against Albs was that pets can run through closed doors and that it is a uniquely Albion tactic. I won't defend zerging, though, as I feel that is counter-productive to the overall health of Thid. Maybe that makes me a hypocrite because I do love to play in Thid and I refuse to play any realm but Albion. It is what it is. Albion for life!
    Tue 18 Feb 2020 5:06 PM by LocalIdiot
    I have seen the light and am now doing my part for I have renounced the King and purchased a tree house. The food over here be very earthy, many of leafy greens. Too much for this Albanian but I suppose I will get use to grass and pine cones. My helmet now fits, for now.

If any other of ye Albanians want to make the move I will give you a welcoming basket full of lentil beans. It is quite nice here and there are always things to kill!
    Tue 18 Feb 2020 6:05 PM by Forlornhope
    LocalIdiot wrote:
    Tue 18 Feb 2020 5:06 PM
    I have seen the light and am now doing my part for I have renounced the King and purchased a tree house. The food over here be very earthy, many of leafy greens. Too much for this Albanian but I suppose I will get use to grass and pine cones. My helmet now fits, for now.

If any other of ye Albanians want to make the move I will give you a welcoming basket full of lentil beans. It is quite nice here and there are always things to kill!

Awesome man, I'm glad that people are actually trying to balance out the numbers. It's the only way there will ever be any actual life in thidranki.
    Tue 18 Feb 2020 11:06 PM by _Dax_
    LocalIdiot wrote:

Aye! A true hero! Hook me up with a text when I come online next time and we can go for some thid armor farm. I know the best spot. the grass is green as the sweetest emerald, non to share with and nothing but 25 proc drops.

You got some parts at least. how is it with pots now?
    Thu 20 Feb 2020 8:22 PM by Fribrand
    romulus wrote:
    Tue 18 Feb 2020 4:12 PM
    Hi!
    I'm sorry, I was defending against the assertion that the main problem with defending the CK against Albs was that pets can run through closed doors and that it is a uniquely Albion tactic. I won't defend zerging, though, as I feel that is counter-productive to the overall health of Thid. Maybe that makes me a hypocrite because I do love to play in Thid and I refuse to play any realm but Albion. It is what it is. Albion for life!

The problem is that Alb has a higher number of Pet-classes that are viable in Thid...
    Alb > Minstrel, Sorc, Cabby, Necro, Thurg
    Hib > Enchanter, Animist, Maybe Mentalist
    Mid > BD, SM

Yes, There are too many BDs and Animists are tough but their pets are stationary...
    Alb pets are all strong except maybe the Sorc...
    And, YES... they are constantly sent into CK tower as a focused (3 at a target) strategy to exploit a "hard to fix" broken mechanic.

P.S. Vote here to help balance Thid: https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12574
    Thu 20 Feb 2020 10:21 PM by Tillbeast
    In keep defence shrooms are king...cabby pet may go through wall but it gets insta nuked by the forest of shrooms. A small group of hibs that have a few animists can hold a keep against quite a lot of attackers for a ridiculous amount of time until the numbers attacking get silly.
    Fri 21 Feb 2020 12:44 AM by _Dax_
    Tillbeast wrote:
    Thu 20 Feb 2020 10:21 PM
    In keep defence shrooms are king...cabby pet may go through wall but it gets insta nuked by the forest of shrooms. A small group of hibs that have a few animists can hold a keep against quite a lot of attackers for a ridiculous amount of time until the numbers attacking get silly.

Not really.. Its not hard to defend when the attackers are dumber than a rock and plays like literally shiit..
    Told you all how to do it. But non of the sorcs refused to suid for a quickcast..
    Holy shiit... I understand now why you need the numbers you have to survive in there..

Insane!
    Fri 21 Feb 2020 11:38 AM by Tillbeast
    Much easily said then done. If there is not enough sorcs in thid this tactic won't work 9 times out of 10. Yesterday there was only 1 sorc in thid (between 8 and 10pm uk time). Also hibs also know best way to beat hibs so they prioritise sorcs before others. Also animist were not leaving shrooms in LoS in ck from outside so only way sorcs could get LoS was to run in....A qc aoe mez is lot slower than a stun cast from a chanter. I agree the albs last night were not aggressive enough but there were too many key hib classes so there was not much they could do. Albion need a to realise that everyone should charge in and suicide but target enemy healers...use apk proximity to advantage, rinse and repeat and win via attrition. Once druids/bards out of power it will force hibs that die to release back into their pk. Albs then use superior numbers to stop them getting back into the keep and win that way. However if there is not enough albs this just feed hibs rp
    Fri 21 Feb 2020 1:37 PM by Sepplord
    Tillbeast wrote:
    Fri 21 Feb 2020 11:38 AM
    Albion need a to realise that everyone should charge in and suicide but target enemy healers...use apk proximity to advantage, rinse and repeat and win via attrition. Once druids/bards out of power it will force hibs that die to release back into their pk. Albs then use superior numbers to stop them getting back into the keep and win that way. However if there is not enough albs this just feed hibs rp

Are you serious?
    Albions best strategy is to use rezz-zerging until enemy healers run out of power and have to respawn further away?
    WTF? I am sure there are some masterminds that can come up with a better fighting strategy than that

If all things are equal, yes, albion will/should win because of that factoring in....but it isn't the main strategy to win battles (it just showcases how unfair thidranki map geometry is)
    Fri 21 Feb 2020 3:12 PM by Tillbeast
    Sepplord wrote:
    Fri 21 Feb 2020 1:37 PM
    Tillbeast wrote:
    Fri 21 Feb 2020 11:38 AM
    Albion need a to realise that everyone should charge in and suicide but target enemy healers...use apk proximity to advantage, rinse and repeat and win via attrition. Once druids/bards out of power it will force hibs that die to release back into their pk. Albs then use superior numbers to stop them getting back into the keep and win that way. However if there is not enough albs this just feed hibs rp

Are you serious?
    Albions best strategy is to use rezz-zerging until enemy healers run out of power and have to respawn further away?
    WTF? I am sure there are some masterminds that can come up with a better fighting strategy than that

If all things are equal, yes, albion will/should win because of that factoring in....but it isn't the main strategy to win battles (it just showcases how unfair thidranki map geometry is)

Unfortunately once hibs hit a critical mass in the keep they are infesting it becomes almost impossible to shift them. They have all the tools to defend a keep for a long time unless you seriously outnumber them. I agree with you the geometry is unfair but thidranki at the moment is unfair in so many ways you have to take advantage of the unfair aspects that favour you becaus you can bet you boots hibs and mids will do (well mostly hibs as currently thidranki is heavily stacked in their favour).

Another tactic maybe not so drastic as that one is just to ignore the hibs in the ck and camp hpk and go fight any mids about. Hibs will either get bored and come looking for us or stay in keep. If hibs come looking for them albion can use there superior numbers to whittle down hib defenders who should be trying to kite us back to the ck. Albion leave the hibs to get back into the ck then and go kill hibs returning from their pk who died when outside of ck...rinse repeat . Albions biggest advantage in thid is numbers whereas hibs biggest advantage is classes better suited for keep warfare, god help both albion and midgard if numbers ever equal out 2l9 help stun and gunners far more than any other class in thidranki.
    Fri 21 Feb 2020 3:54 PM by Tillbeast
    LocalIdiot wrote:

Please tell me you are at least playing a melee dps or support. Good to see you changing to help the server. Once i finish my alb rotation I will prob go back to midgard, the realm of noble warriors not dirty mercs and pretend champions
    Sun 23 Feb 2020 6:06 PM by Fribrand
    Tillbeast wrote:
    Thu 20 Feb 2020 10:21 PM

You really don't understand your enemy...

There can only be 15 shrooms in a given area regardless of how many Animists there are.
    If they cast shrooms inside to kill pets... then they aren't really defending CK... just themselves.
    You have to have LoS to cast shrooms.
    Shrooms have a relatively short life span.
    Shrooms are stationary.
    Shrooms can be CC'd or killed.

If shrooms are KING of Thid... why did the Albs own CK for 90% of the time for the last 6 months?

I am not going to teach you any more about the subject... but, you should really understand more about your enemy than you pretend to.
    Sun 23 Feb 2020 6:24 PM by Fribrand
    _Dax_ wrote:
    Why can't we try this?:

I like the flag idea but not the changes to CK.
    Siege should always be a part of RVR in this game.

Some people say that the BG map is so small but it is actually quite large for the number of people typically there.
    The problem is that most of the space is ignored and most people run to MB because that is where the action is.

By putting POIs around the map... it will encourage roaming and provide content additional to siege at CK.
    Make guards for these points be strong enough that no one can solo but weak enough that a 3-4 man group can capture.
    Make the guards worth RPs so that even when the BG is dead... a solo/duo/sm can do something (farm them).
    Make it so that an unguarded flag returns to original owners control after a certain period of time.

P.S. There was an alternative map that had the water between MPK and APK turn downward at the right edge of the map instead of upward, I think that map would work better for the Mid flag. But I can't find it online anymore.
    Tue 25 Feb 2020 9:05 PM by _Dax_
    Fribrand wrote:
    Sun 23 Feb 2020 6:24 PM
    _Dax_ wrote:
    Why can't we try this?:

I like the flag idea but not the changes to CK.
    Siege should always be a part of RVR in this game.

Some people say that the BG map is so small but it is actually quite large for the number of people typically there.
    The problem is that most of the space is ignored and most people run to MB because that is where the action is.

By putting POIs around the map... it will encourage roaming and provide content additional to siege at CK.
    Make guards for these points be strong enough that no one can solo but weak enough that a 3-4 man group can capture.
    Make the guards worth RPs so that even when the BG is dead... a solo/duo/sm can do something (farm them).
    Make it so that an unguarded flag returns to original owners control after a certain period of time.

P.S. There was an alternative map that had the water between MPK and APK turn downward at the right edge of the map instead of upward, I think that map would work better for the Mid flag. But I can't find it online anymore.

No, Siege should not always be a part RvR, especially when its only used for safe spot that kills the action. If ck campers want a safe spot, then PK should be it.
    And no need for guards with the flag. They should work as the High rvr dominate we had in old fz except the portal mechanic . Worked flawless.
    and no again... to rp on guards. we are here to fight each other not guards.

But let say ck will forever stay.... Then atleast let us climb the ladders.!! That alone will make alot! And also, that most be MINIMAL work for the devs to implement!!
    Wed 4 Mar 2020 9:58 PM by Kralin
    Some good ideas in this thread.

I like the CK and siege action so I wouldn't like to see that removed. I think that access to buff pots is a must-have in Thid. They have replaced the need for buff bots. In order to make things more fair, I agree with the suggestion to add some sort of buff merchant in the pks (not free buffs, but purchasable with some sort of currency). I don't mind the realm timer as it is really and worry it would affect 50 RvR too much if it was reduced or removed.

I live in Thid and don't play much 50 RvR anymore. I swap realms on an almost daily basis and have multiple Thid chars in each realm. None are twinks (yet) but I still do well and have fun when I join a group. Sometimes I just prefer to go HAM on a good solo class. Thid allows me to swap personas within 30 seconds. If I get mad playing my Armsman, I swap to air Theurg. The only drawback to all my Thid chars is that I'm broke due to buying pots/dyes.

Each realm has pros and cons and logically takes advantages of the pros. I don't see any realm at a disadvantage due to mechanics and I prefer playing against larger numbers since there is more action for me. I love shrooms when I'm playing as a Hib and hate them when I'm playing as a Mid/Alb. <insert pic of snake eating its tail>
    Wed 4 Mar 2020 10:42 PM by borodino1812
    As others have mentioned, a lower leveled 'Combined' would be a helpful QoL change. I hope that can be accomplished. This would also be useful for people leveling below 30.
    Sun 8 Mar 2020 8:09 PM by JaggedOne
    borodino1812 wrote:
    Wed 4 Mar 2020 10:42 PM
    As others have mentioned, a lower leveled 'Combined' would be a helpful QoL change. I hope that can be accomplished. This would also be useful for people leveling below 30.

Absolutely do NOT agree. If this is implemented, then it will become a requirement for everyone, and thus it will become purely a gold sink. The devs have said repeatedly in Discord that this is not gonna happen, and I hope they stick to their guns.
    Sun 8 Mar 2020 8:12 PM by JaggedOne
    I would like to say how proud I am of my GM, Tamlan Tenderheart. All you have to do is read her reasonable, intelligent and well thought out replies in this thread to get an idea of what a classy person she is. Although I have moved to Hib for the present (partly to enjoy fighting those swarming Albs in Thid), I still consider myself a Hospitalier at heart, and still look up to her as the best GM I have had in this game. Bravo, m'lady !!!!
    Wed 11 Mar 2020 5:48 PM by Kralin
    JaggedOne wrote:
    Sun 8 Mar 2020 8:09 PM
    borodino1812 wrote:

Absolutely do NOT agree. If this is implemented, then it will become a requirement for everyone, and thus it will become purely a gold sink. The devs have said repeatedly in Discord that this is not gonna happen, and I hope they stick to their guns.

JaggedOne - I don't see why you're so against the combined pot. As it is now, the individual pots are a requirement for everyone and are already a gold sink. Plus it's an inventory/vault issue as I tend to carry 4-8 pots per character. The main reason I'm pushing for a combined pot to be available 20+ is because it will help alleviate the previous issues I mentioned.
    Thu 12 Mar 2020 5:00 AM by Forlornhope
    Kralin wrote:
    Wed 11 Mar 2020 5:48 PM
    JaggedOne wrote:
    borodino1812 wrote:

JaggedOne - I don't see why you're so against the combined pot. As it is now, the individual pots are a requirement for everyone and are already a gold sink. Plus it's an inventory/vault issue as I tend to carry 4-8 pots per character. The main reason I'm pushing for a combined pot to be available 20+ is because it will help alleviate the previous issues I mentioned.

Honestly, I personally think that they should remove all buff potions for people under level 30 (other than end pots). Hear me out, removing the requirement to run those pots might make more people want to run in thid. Not to mention it would even the playing field. It might make more people stop in there when they hit 20, some of my favorite times in daoc was back in like 06 when I could bring freshly leveled 20s in there and run around.
    Thu 12 Mar 2020 10:32 AM by JaggedOne
    Forlornhope wrote:
    Thu 12 Mar 2020 5:00 AM
    Kralin wrote:
    Wed 11 Mar 2020 5:48 PM
    JaggedOne wrote:

Honestly, I personally think that they should remove all buff potions for people under level 30 (other than end pots). Hear me out, removing the requirement to run those pots might make more people want to run in thid. Not to mention it would even the playing field. It might make more people stop in there when they hit 20, some of my favorite times in daoc was back in like 06 when I could bring freshly leveled 20s in there and run around.

Agree 100% - remove 'em all till level 35 when you can start earning RPs.
    Tue 30 Jun 2020 7:50 PM by nineonezero
    I have seen only now this thread, actually congrat to _Dax_ for the really fresh ideas!

I think all the spirt of QoL changes of this server, meant to not spend months of life to have fun again with a 20y old classic MMORPG (even with families/work/kids....) could be sum up in Thid which theorically would allow to have one or more fresh toons in few days/weeks, ready to have a casual play, also and especially for whom don't have all the free time of 20y ago...

please dev make something not only for the "end-game"!
    Sat 5 Sep 2020 7:06 AM by Babajaga
    // UP //

**Change the map --> forcing people to roam and not making one and unique fighting zone MB/MPK.

***Remove the hastener from the ck --> that is killing literally the action, why?
    First, guards getting too fast, permit them to hit us for 150dmg after we out of speed by an arrow/amnesia/ whatever and until we being able to get out of their melees hits : we getting hit by 150 to 200 if every guards hit us.
    Second, every toxic player will take advantage to this and chase us around CK and all over (because once again of breaking the speed, and they still have it) they are capable of chasing us all over the map, that we're solo or in grp BECAUSE OF SPEED. I can't count how many times as a solo player i'v been chasing by 5-10 albs by CK to MPK.
    Third, if we are not around ck, but by bridges, people just need one single annoucement in /region chat like : INC MB (which is a solo one), that solo guy who basically was on a 2v1 admit, turn in 5v1 in 7sec.

***Reduce the CK level for better siege, lowest guards --> it takes ages ..

***Remove snakes --> because we are not fucking fakirs.. being harass by 4 caba's pets and 156048051035105 theurg pets is quite enough, we don't need snakes.
    bracket: control pets can also chase u all over the map if the player dont call him back. (dude i alrdy ran from APK then HPK and finally MPK to make that test.. and guess what? cab was sitting in ck) I suggest to add a limit range between the player and his pet, if the pet is too far away from the player, he will return automatically. They can also attack you if you are not in the view but still in the range. in CK def for example, thats quite annoying if u can't be healed, if cabs, sorcerers and minsts assist each other, they can kill lots of ppl which are resting IN THE KEEP only with sending pets.

*** SAME FOR CK GUARDS : Add a limit range of chasing. Or make them stop and not pass beyond the CK island, they are so annoying, specially when its alrdy a 12v5 + 5-6 guards.

Looks like you staff are more present in Thid to warn us about xrealming by complained and mofo baby cries from albs than listen to us about suggestions and improvements to change the thid mentality, confort and gameplay.
    Sat 5 Sep 2020 10:27 AM by Forlornhope
    The only way to actually improve thid is to just change the map to molvik.
    This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics