Re: Nerf Minstrel pets

Haha rly you guys compare a BD Pet with a Minstrel red/purple pet? I dont like both class but i need only 2 til 3 hits with my champion for a commander!
For a charmed red minstrelpet i needed 5 til 6 hits for killing this pet and must hope, that this charmed pet not have range attack! I prefer a fight vs
a bd but both classes sucks vs meele fighter ;-).

Razur Ur wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:10 am
Haha rly you guys compare a BD Pet with a Minstrel red/purple pet? I dont like both class but i need only 2 til 3 hits with my champion for a commander!
For a charmed red minstrelpet i needed 5 til 6 hits for killing this pet and must hope, that this charmed pet not have range attack! I prefer a fight vs
a bd but both classes sucks vs meele fighter ;-).
They shouldn't be sending a commander at you unless they're healing it

Sepplord wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:43 pm
Charmed pets are supposed to do 25% less dmg
Released pets are supposed to do 25% less dmg for a few seconds after release (afaik 10seconds but might remember wrong)

The trigger for that damagereduction was not working in the charmprocess, only the release process. So in general minstrel pets are now doing 25%less dmg since it was fixed.
Only exception: If a minstrel had just released and recharmed it's pet, then the dmg-debuff from the release was still active for a few seconds after recharm already before the fix went in two days ago (i believe it was two days ago, when the gambling was patched in too)
What I understood was that charmed pets did intended damage until the moment when minst released and recharmed them in order to break his own cc , which caused the recharmed pet to do full damage for a few swings or seconds after. The way you explain it is slightly different. If that is the case, you can't call it a general 25% damage decrease just because of the few seconds where it was doing 100% (which was situational, the pet needs to be released).

gruenesschaf wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:20 pm
Nauglamir wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:13 pm
So, -25% pet dmg as of today, see you on the battlefield :-P
As I said earlier in this thread, when it was changed sometime last year the damage minstrels receive after their pet release was the intended damage all players / pets receive from charmed pets.
The charm flag was until today only set when charm was removed -> minstrel was receiving the intended damage when doing the cc dance and so did the target of the minstrel for the first couple hits afterwards but after 15 seconds it reverted to normal mob damage again.
pretty clear to me:

after release dmg was always working as intended

charming didn't trigger the reduction correctly

TBF as a VW, mini's and BD's are the two classes I find really hard to beat solo. Even since the pet "nerf". It won't stop me trying tho.

I've fought Nauglamir a few times, managed 1 win I think? But hey props that he's one of the few that won't log when SOS is down, he still comes bk and kicks my arse :P