To the shameful Celts trying to deprive our dear Arthur of his cherished of summer cottage

Started 31 Jan 2020
by LocalIdiot
in RvR
Disperse! Ye will find no success here for Thidranki truly be ruled by some of the most battle-hardened Albanians that have ever had the high pleasure of calling Arthur a friend. Bring your many mushrooms home to your tree houses or face the humilation, you vile bedswervers! Thidranki belongs to the King!

President, Vice President, CEO, and Janitor of the <Thidranki Hunting Club>
Fri 31 Jan 2020 12:21 PM by Hypno
I hate to break this to you.

But Arthur dead
Fri 31 Jan 2020 2:47 PM by Doolin
Your hat looks funny...... and battle hardened? camping ck against 4 hibs isn't exactly battle hardened :-p
Sun 2 Feb 2020 10:52 PM by Sepplord
Albanians?

That would change a lot of lore
Sun 2 Feb 2020 10:52 PM by LocalIdiot
Doolin wrote:
Fri 31 Jan 2020 2:47 PM
Your hat looks funny...... and battle hardened? camping ck against 4 hibs isn't exactly battle hardened :-p

Hail Jeneva, tell me about not being battle hardened, harrrrr!

We have repelled the Celtic mumblecrusts from our King's cottage and sent you all back to your tree houses to do whatever it is you do up there. Without your mushrooms ye have no chance. No chance! Forget about it.
Mon 10 Feb 2020 10:22 PM by Fribrand
Doolin wrote:
Fri 31 Jan 2020 2:47 PM
Your hat looks funny......

No... His Helmet is normal... His head is just so small.
That seems to be the typical case for Albs in Thid.

Good for him for thinking they are good...
But, it is hard not to look good when they have 12 Albs attacking 4 Hibs.

I mean... they won't attack 1 little Animist without 4 (or more) of them... hehe.

Almost every battle i have seen with even groups of 3 or more are easily won by Hibs.
I think that is the better measure of who rules Thid.

P.S. Don't tell the Albs that we don't normally try and take CK because when we do...
The cower at APK until they get 18 Albs... most of them with pets.
Mon 10 Feb 2020 10:51 PM by borodino1812
We're outnumbered 12 to 4 ! Run away!
Tue 11 Feb 2020 12:29 AM by Fribrand
borodino1812 wrote:
Mon 10 Feb 2020 10:51 PM
We're outnumbered 12 to 4 ! Run away!

I have actually counted 15 Albs chasing 1 Mid from MB all the way back to MPK

Albs are silly that way...
Tue 11 Feb 2020 11:24 PM by pollojack
LocalIdiot wrote:
Fri 31 Jan 2020 1:30 AM
Disperse! Ye will find no success here for Thidranki truly be ruled by some of the most battle-hardened Albanians that have ever had the high pleasure of calling Arthur a friend. Bring your many mushrooms home to your tree houses or face the humilation, you vile bedswervers! Thidranki belongs to the King!

They are called Albonians. It is okay, I gather English isn't your first language.
Wed 12 Feb 2020 12:52 AM by borodino1812
pollojack wrote:
Tue 11 Feb 2020 11:24 PM
LocalIdiot wrote:

They are called Albonians. It is okay, I gather English isn't your first language.

Surely it must be Albionians?
Wed 12 Feb 2020 12:55 AM by pollojack
borodino1812 wrote:
Wed 12 Feb 2020 12:52 AM
pollojack wrote:
LocalIdiot wrote:

Surely it must be Albionians?

Albionians doesn't have the correct flow from the mouth for English. I could believe this being German though.
Wed 12 Feb 2020 1:07 AM by Azuell
pollojack wrote:
LocalIdiot wrote:

This doesn't sound right but I don't know enough about Albion to dispute it.

I keep seeing him call them "Albanians" and that definitely doesn't seem right. I was thinking it could be Albionians (alb-e-o-ne-en) but I honestly have no idea.

**Edit** I see someone beat to me to it.
Wed 12 Feb 2020 7:39 AM by Sepplord
i guess he is just from albania and likes to roleplay that his country is represented as a full realm in this game.

In german we would probably say "Albioner" but realisticly we just say "albs"
Wed 12 Feb 2020 7:00 PM by borodino1812
Azuell wrote:
Wed 12 Feb 2020 1:07 AM
pollojack wrote:
LocalIdiot wrote:

This doesn't sound right but I don't know enough about Albion to dispute it.

I keep seeing him call them "Albanians" and that definitely doesn't seem right. I was thinking it could be Albionians (alb-e-o-ne-en) but I honestly have no idea.

**Edit** I see someone beat to me to it.

Apparantly the Romans used the term Albiones. I guess we should just stick with 'albs'. Somehow I can't see Julius Caesar yell 'Here comes the AlbionesZerg!'
Thu 13 Feb 2020 6:49 PM by Ryanimal
Wait, we're not the Albonerans?
Thu 13 Feb 2020 8:20 PM by LocalIdiot
Ryanimal wrote:
Thu 13 Feb 2020 6:49 PM
Wait, we're not the Albonerans?

Nay, the tale now be well-withered with time and is hours long so I will not entertain the full story but will tell ye all the important bits since confusion be thick as swamp flies here.

It was the year 518 when our King mistakenly decreed that his people be known as the Albanians after being given an incorrect map. This same year he acquired the island of Thidranki and in two years time the half ogres had built the cottage we now own today. It is no mistake or coincidence that the map of Thidranki be broken too. Now far too much time has passed and the name stuck.

Long live the junior Albanians, the rightful owners of Thidranki! For all
Fri 14 Feb 2020 12:30 AM by pollojack
Alright so it is like a Texan is an American. Albanians are Albonians that live in Thidranki. Mystery solved.
Fri 14 Feb 2020 1:25 AM by easytoremember
always called them Hibernians, Norse, and Albions for Hibernia / Midgard / Albania respectively
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics