Re: The Ultimate Stealther Thread

vxr wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:33 pm
Takes a certain type of character to start insulting someone for not playing a game how you want them to.
My god, I'm getting nauseous every time I hear this dumb excuse "play the game how you want them to", that and "20 year old game", people repeating it like it's the ultimate argument. I have no problem with how you play the game, perhaps you should make your intentions more clear. Anyways, thanks for the input. I didn't block you ingame so I can spend months on forums. You said what you had to say, I don't wanna interact with you anymore, good riddance. Grow some balls and stop jumping in just because others are targeting me, it's really a group of spineless nut jobs you don't wanna be a part of (or I think you don't).

A nutjob is somebody who actively seeks out to find/add/vanish on somebody trying to actively rvr themselves minding their own business You can try and paint whatever picture you like here fella.

You are the one with the bad attitude in this situation. Playing the victim card is just the cherry on top.

There are no timers you can relog for that will change that.

Seek help.
Domination Lady Lone Enforcer Infiltrator
Deception Stormur Fru Lone Enforcer Shadowblade

Hypno wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:00 pm
A nutjob is somebody who actively seeks out to find/add/vanish on somebody trying to actively rvr themselves minding their own business
Way to try and correlate a word I said - "nutjob" , to something that happened to you in game, so you can have an excuse to attack me. Even though there's zero connections. Besides, you have no say in complaining about how I play, the first thing you did was trio with a nightshade and a SM to try and get me. You are pretty much the last person to complain in this situation, next time, as I said, when you pray for rain you gotta deal with the mud too . You went out of your way to ruin my game and now you're complaining that I'm looking for fights with you ? Grow a pair. What you don't realize is you'll have to fight me a whole lot more, so when you try to show me you can be a prick, a lot will come your way. Everything we do comes back three time, and you're not innocent or fair.

If you wanna admit that you shouldn't have done what you did, which I don't wanna explain again for the 3rd time, we can start over. But since you wanna paint it like I'm just there to add or vanish when you know that's not true, I guess you aren't interested in that. Don't want people to add? Then don't add yourself. I didn't come on the forums to whine like you are doing now.

Loki wrote: the first thing you did was trio with a nightshade and a SM to try and get me. You are pretty much the last person to complain in this situation....
If you wanna admit that you shouldn't have done what you did, which I don't wanna explain again for the 3rd time, we can start over.

Dom is not only a much better soloer than you he's much more consistent with it.

Also i disproved this whole SM/NS/Infi trio thing ages ago. Fyi he didnt even attack you either. just laughed at you.... for being you. In fact if you look at it objectively the SM had a 1v1. Dom had a different 1v1, and you had a 1v1 which you lost...again.

Starts at 5min 6 sec. see previous posts for all explanation. Drop it babe.
https://youtu.be/FGgfugrOdhE?t=306
Tani - NS- R10
Mezzmerelda - Bard - RR6

Sometimes found on:
Gastonglock - Infi- RR7

Learning to count - Infil - NEW 17 JAN 2020

Tani - REAPER

Two Days with Undacover<3

2 Versus Tani

Loki/Undacover - Special Edition Video