How can I resize my game display panels?

Started 20 Jan 2020
by LordSaeros
in Support Center
I experimentally tried switching to a windowed display using Graphics Options in the Main Menu Options, and now the game panels in the game look significantly smaller than before. They don't seem to become bigger when I change back to full screen (non-windowed).

Is there a way to make the game panels a bigger size with bigger text again? They are rather difficult to read. (Yes, I realize that the chat window does have re-sizable text.)
Sat 8 Feb 2020 4:15 PM by rocketait
I would guess you use to play on a lower resolution in full screen mode. Wife has the same problem, she has a 4k monitor but plays on 1080 as it makes the inventory readable
Fri 3 Apr 2020 7:11 AM by Hotot
I'm trying to start playing again and having this problem. I thought I had a ui before that made things readable at at least 1440p. If the only solution is to play in 1080p ill just move on.
Fri 3 Apr 2020 7:26 AM by Cadebrennus
LordSaeros wrote:
Mon 20 Jan 2020 6:46 PM
I experimentally tried switching to a windowed display using Graphics Options in the Main Menu Options, and now the game panels in the game look significantly smaller than before. They don't seem to become bigger when I change back to full screen (non-windowed).

Is there a way to make the game panels a bigger size with bigger text again? They are rather difficult to read. (Yes, I realize that the chat window does have re-sizable text.)

You can make the dynamic text bigger by changing the font size, but not the static graphic panels
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics