Cast time difference between Troll and Kobold Shaman

Started 18 Jan 2020
by Blanklabel
in Midgard
I was just wondering if anyone had input on the difference between the cast speed of these two races. Would it really be that noticeable at 50? I have Koby sham at 50 and enjoy running him for RvR but also wanna have that cave spec for doing some farming. If I used the as a buff bot essentially for RvR and just trained high Aug the cast speed wouldn't be as critical. Would I even notice the difference in cast speed? OR at the end of the day, would it be just as easy to buy respec stones with my profits from farming and just maintain the single Kobold? What to respec skill/RA typically go for?
Sun 19 Jan 2020 12:45 AM by vxr
Selling race respec 15 plat
Sun 19 Jan 2020 8:47 AM by inoeth
on a 3s cast its around 0.1s difference assuming 15 start dex on both races
Mon 20 Jan 2020 11:57 AM by Forlornhope
If you ever plan on rvring kobold is the only option, not because of cast speed because the minimal difference can be supplemented with moa and aug dex, but size. With shamans already being one of the best first targets for enemies you don't want to stand out. A troll and the obvious cast animations of a shaman will just make it that much easier for you to be located.
Tue 21 Jan 2020 5:12 PM by chryso
Take your 2-handed troll shaman on the melee train. No one will suspect you are a shaman.
Wed 22 Jan 2020 12:58 PM by Cadebrennus
chryso wrote:
Tue 21 Jan 2020 5:12 PM
Take your 2-handed troll shaman on the melee train. No one will suspect you are a shaman.

That's what I love about this game =)
Sun 26 Jan 2020 10:15 AM by Bicstor
Having a troll skald named Buffer on live/excalibur meant i was the first to die in rvr. Still, it kept the real shaman up and active.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics