Someone help please...

Started 19 Jan 2020
by Joedirtx
in Ask the Team
Im a returning player trying to get into the game and I keep getting the Hit ESC to exit game. I cant run the phoenixfixer to do the downgrade cause it says something about a problem caused the program to stop working, windows will close program and notify you of a solution.

Can someone help me out please.

Thanks, Mike
Sun 19 Jan 2020 7:01 PM by Joedirtx
bumppppp
Mon 20 Jan 2020 4:50 PM by Joedirtx
Can someone net op into my computer & help me fix the issues I’m having since I can’t get any kind of response from anyone?

I just want to play.
Mon 20 Jan 2020 5:30 PM by Azrael
try to do stuff as admin. rightlick -> run as admin.
If you still have issues join phönix discord. You usually get fast response there and proper help

edit. Also try to post your threads in correct section (support center would be correct). I could imagine (just imo) it is more frequently checked by some kind of authority hehehe
Mon 20 Jan 2020 6:31 PM by Joedirtx
I’ve tried all that nothing works. The Phoenix fixer doesn’t work idk what’s going on.

How do you find someone on discord?

I posted this everywhere. Your the first person to respond.
Mon 20 Jan 2020 10:12 PM by Azrael
Hi,

on the mainsite https://playphoenix.online/ in the top corner to the right there is a link to discord. Just add this server and check the support channel/write your problem there again.
But if you can not run the fixer I would suggest to do a complete reinstall of the game. Beside that, try to disable completely your firewall and anti virus (just for test purposes) so you can identify if there is a problem with it.
Tue 21 Jan 2020 2:25 AM by Joedirtx
Okay thank you!
Tue 21 Jan 2020 7:40 AM by Sepplord
And just some random side advice: don't give random people remote access to your computer, and especially don't advertise that you are looking for someone to do that

That's just begging to be scammed or otherwise taken advantage off
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics