Cheat SpeedRun level 1 to 50 in One Hour

Started 15 Nov 2019
by alexino2
in Videos
Hello,

I wanted to see if it was possible to level up a characher entirly with item task (now they are unlimited), so i used an infiltrator for this one. I leveled it up 1 to 50 in 1h11Mn, it may be the fastest char ever made on any dark age of camelot :
https://youtu.be/pianjZYuSOM

I did level 30 to 50 in only 25Mn.. Sorry for my bad english / Sound on video's comment :/
Fri 15 Nov 2019 1:24 PM by Azrael
nice job. but probably nerf inc cause it is again not the intended way they want you to lvl i guess xD . but once more nice work on this
Fri 15 Nov 2019 1:59 PM by Kampfar
Leveling is really too slow now
Sat 16 Nov 2019 4:36 PM by vilcleft
how many hours did it take you to farm all the xp items you turned in though?
Mon 18 Nov 2019 1:14 PM by Sepplord
I wanted to see if it was possible to level up a characher entirly with item task:

Since you started killing mobs just a few seconds into the video, i assume that question resulted in a "no"
That said, in theory it is probably possible to "optimize" running to/from item-takers and the account vault by using more items at the same time, at the cost of XP-efficiency

Would be fun to see how far it can be decreased, before the managing timne of the tokens takes more than running to a different NPC

This is a nice starting point for "speedrunners" to take off of
Mon 18 Nov 2019 1:48 PM by majky666
Nice speedrun. If I have enough plats, i would lvl onything like this
Fri 22 Nov 2019 3:12 AM by Freedomcall
Nice video. Good job!
Fri 17 Jan 2020 6:50 PM by ToxizDK
is this still posible ?
Fri 17 Jan 2020 8:39 PM by shintacki
Yeah probably if you want to spend all that time or plat on getting the XP items. You cant aoe farm XP items anymore, they are on a static 2min timer now. So it would take a long time to get enough items for this to be possible, but it is technically possible.
Sat 18 Jan 2020 1:17 PM by Insanity84
If i assume an average of 20 xp items per level, with a drop timer of 2 minutes, with the first item droping instant and every farming session stops with 20 items, your 1-50 took about 32,5h of others players time.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics