Solo Druid levelling

Started 14 Jan 2020
by Quik
in Hibernia
So anyone got any tips on leveling a druid solo?

I know when I played awhile back going full nature was actually very effective at least up to 20 and I could handle mobs better than a lot of other classes I played. Has anything changed? Will I be better off doing some nature and some nurture?

Obviously if I get a group I will respect into either healing or buffing based on what they need, but I don't plan on a group generally.

Also, anyone know what happens to the xp items I had from before the xp change?

I know I have a druid on my account, but I plan on just starting fresh and leveling from 1 so I can relearn everything.

Also, if any decent guilds are looking for Hibbies, let me know. There was so much toxicity on Hib when I left before, I am hoping it has changed but we'll see.
Wed 15 Jan 2020 12:21 AM by Forlornhope
Quik wrote:
Tue 14 Jan 2020 11:36 PM
So anyone got any tips on leveling a druid solo?

I know when I played awhile back going full nature was actually very effective at least up to 20 and I could handle mobs better than a lot of other classes I played. Has anything changed? Will I be better off doing some nature and some nurture?

Obviously if I get a group I will respect into either healing or buffing based on what they need, but I don't plan on a group generally.

Also, anyone know what happens to the xp items I had from before the xp change?

I know I have a druid on my account, but I plan on just starting fresh and leveling from 1 so I can relearn everything.

Also, if any decent guilds are looking for Hibbies, let me know. There was so much toxicity on Hib when I left before, I am hoping it has changed but we'll see.
Wed 15 Jan 2020 2:42 AM by Quik
@Forlornhope You just quoted me, not sure if you meant to reply.
Wed 15 Jan 2020 6:22 AM by Lollie
I personally i'd go 1 level impure just so you can get some spec for you and your pet.
Have fun with your druid, always loved the class, especially nature, just could never get head round why they only got green con pet even though they had to spec for it.
Wed 15 Jan 2020 7:31 AM by Pao
Why not getting a gfp. There still many many grps
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics