Solo Champ RvR check it out guys let me know improvements or just a positive feedback

Started 3 Jan 2020
by Danya1997
in Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYNbtQ-eLH4&t=100s
Fri 3 Jan 2020 9:59 PM by Sindralor
4:12 - thats the Scout Queen Skairipa, not Schikapira (sounds like a Pokemon)
Sat 4 Jan 2020 12:44 PM by MeatBicycle
I'm not a fan of those "run through for a backstyle"-Gameplay. Its absolutely horrible like you can see in the fight against Strychnyne. In my opinion this gameplay is not good or fair or anything like that in a clean 1v1. Those fights are just boring and stupid to watch. And to fight such an enemy is even worse. Play fair, win fair, but thats just lame.
Sat 4 Jan 2020 4:13 PM by shintacki
Camera snapback makes me want to vomit.
Sat 4 Jan 2020 5:59 PM by Razur Ur
You wasted dmg with your side combo! Your Backstun have most growth rate ;-).
Mon 6 Jan 2020 5:48 PM by Voidedtransaction
It... was really bad.

I would focus on learning how to backwhip people if your staying 50 LW

Also.. use Annihilation on stunned people

If you do annihilation people.. just str/con debuff them.. so if they purge.. they don't get your stun and all of your debuffs.
Mon 3 Feb 2020 12:24 PM by Tritri
So, I'm not too much of a solo player / duelist, but here are my thought

Like people said before, I Don't get why you got for the side chain… at first I thought you wanted to optimize your haste debuff but then you even did it on a theurgist so I Don't think you do it for the haste debuff…
And anyway, you gain 1% debuff compared to your instant debuff for a lot of damage loss, I'm not sure it's a good idea

Also, why is your stuff so bad ? You show your stats after your first duel against the 'arswoman' (lol) and you lack so many stuff… I understand champion is hard to SC but damn...

You should train to master the walk through into backstyle more often. I Don't understand people that think it's unfair while it's literaly the one thing that make duel a bit more than just a stat / RR comparison. You should learn to sheat your weapon between style to go for a back attack everytime, if your opponent doesn't move to counter this strategy, you should abuse it

You should add the "after enemy parry" chain into your tools, it procs a 34% haste debuff which is insane. The after enemy block is debatable

I didn't see any TS ? Didn't Watch everything but you should get it, it's a bit of a "I win" button for champ. It can even be a "I win this 2v1, fk you"

Should also add a charge dd item in your inventory, I Don't think I saw you use one while you wasted your snare to rupt sometimes because your idd was down

And one last thing… mouse clicking… really ? You have been playing this game for about 20 years maybe and you are still mouseclicking ? x)
You lose so much stuff because of that...
Mon 3 Feb 2020 1:24 PM by Freedomcall
Ignore ppl saying bs about walk through.
If they are too lazy and just want to stick to their opponent during the whole fight, it's their fault of being punished.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics