Re: The elephant in the room.

Luluko wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:45 pm
gotwqqd wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:30 pm
Luluko wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:22 pm

yeah maybe I am just too dumb to play solo skald vs tanks, doesnt change the fact tho that I rather dont spend my time on a class which needs to do a lot of extra effort just to be able to kill tanks. So I will wait for something like bp speed so that I can play reaver/champ or I just play another game I dont mind. I have played enough daoc in my time I dont have to play it forever.
If I can’t have advantage over everyone else I’m taking my ball and going home.
well if you solo on a visible you need any advantage there is
are you really just crying because you cant kill tanks without trying hard?? wtf is even going on lol.
im a 9l6 shadowblade and a lot of the time ill think twice before i pop on a tank, they are strong (as they should be). blade mercs and bms with shields, dont even bother. champs with shields, dont even bother. fuck reavers, they are gimp lol.

Riac wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:55 pm
Luluko wrote:
gotwqqd wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:30 pm

If I can’t have advantage over everyone else I’m taking my ball and going home.
are you really just crying because you cant kill tanks without trying hard?? wtf is even going on lol.
im a 9l6 shadowblade and a lot of the time ill think twice before i pop on a tank, they are strong (as they should be). blade mercs and bms with shields, dont even bother. champs with shields, dont even bother. fuck reavers, they are gimp lol.
I am "crying" because I dont have the option to run on another visible class because there is no speed of the hunt or horses. I doesnt matter if I can beat a class or not its just that I dont want to be forced to be stationary as a none speed class when I want to solo. Is it so hard to comprehend that or is my english really that bad...

Luluko wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:42 pm
Riac wrote:
Luluko wrote:

I am "crying" because I dont have the option to run on another visible class because there is no speed of the hunt or horses. I doesnt matter if I can beat a class or not its just that I dont want to be forced to be stationary as a none speed class when I want to solo. Is it so hard to comprehend that or is my english really that bad...
Please watch your language. Greetings, Uthred. until they provide some sort of incentive for ppl to move out from the keeps, i dont anything will improve much.

Riac wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:01 pm
Luluko wrote:
Riac wrote:

Please watch your language. Greetings, Uthred. until they provide some sort of incentive for ppl to move out from the keeps, i dont anything will improve much.
Good idea

NF is great, a Assassin nor a Skald should not be able to kill a tank in a fair fight 1v1.

OF sucks hard, NF is so much more better.
Its faster to play and the damn albs n mids need now more to do as port to emain and creeping around the gates.
Nf is dynamic and faster then OF.
teiloh wrote:Most people I know who quit quit because of NF.
You seem not to be happy here, maybe its time to follow your 30 peeps which plays on Uthgard now.

There is no fucking elephant in the room.
This server is the best freeshard ever.
We are still around 1.4k at prime and never dropping below 300 players.
And all that, just because we have this awesome staff which want to go new ways and give us, the players, the best daoc experience since ever.
We all know what happen when just copy a stupid patchpoint and not try some new shit.

Dear staff, plz close this stupid thread. There ia no good income from QQ-Threads like this.

THANKS for PHOENIX!!!

Luluko wrote:
Riac wrote:
Luluko wrote:

Just run from Hastener to Hastener...
The Drunken Ranger!-keeping Devs honest since 2012
Also playing a dual-wielding Saracen
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsY42S ... 7koW7oFZug

The Drunken Ranger’s Guide to Drunken Rangery
https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewto ... =23&t=2902

Patron wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:13 pm
And all that, just because we have this awesome staff which want to go new ways and give us, the players, the best daoc experience since ever.
We all know what happen when just copy a stupid patchpoint and not try some new shit.

Dear staff, plz close this stupid thread. There ia no good income from QQ-Threads like this.

THANKS for PHOENIX!!!
The server hasn't seen 1400 since September, and then only 1 day in that entire month. You do drop below 300 (although barely).

It is the most populated DAOC Freeshard as far as I know, however, and I do think the staff are doing a great job. But don' t overplay the numbers.

Frug wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:51 pm
Patron wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:13 pm

THANKS for PHOENIX!!!
The server hasn't seen 1400 since September, and then only 1 day in that entire month. You do drop below 300 (although barely).

It is the most populated DAOC Freeshard as far as I know, however, and I do think the staff are doing a great job. But don' t overplay the numbers.
Phoenix is doing as well, maybe slightly better, than Uthgard 2.0 with respect to their release dates in terms of population. I suspect Phoenix will retain a consistent ~1k population max through the summer considering there is no better alternative available for DAoC. Uth is dead and Live F2P flopped hard as it hasn't even recovered its pre-Phoenix population. I'm fairly new to this server and honestly regret not jumping on the bandwagon back in January / February 2019. I think Phoenix is the best DAoC server around at the moment. Time will tell but I will be spending mine on Phoenix.