Re: Grumpy Zerg

mattymc wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:57 pm
Think everyone needs to type /u and hit enter --- then really look at the numbers presented --- almost all of this will fade if you do.....if it doesn't, have someone explain the numbers
This post is regarding NA prime time, not EU prime. EU is balanced, NA time mids more than double the number of 50 albs and hibs in the frontier.

Horus wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:49 pm
Yea I play both Euro Prime time and NA prime time.

Apples and oranges.

Euro time can be somewhat balanced. Certain days one realm has the BG numbers and there is not much you can do other than hope to wipe them in a keep defense.

NA is more chaotic. Just a mid steam roller doing whatever they want.

I guess the mechanism for this is for alb and hib to team up against them. From the numbers spam, usually even hib and alb combined don't have the same numbers.

I don't blame anyone on how/where they want to play. Not sure what mechanism can be tweaked? Maybe increase the under population RP/Exp bonus? Nerf over population RPs? I dunno...
Getting rid of the massive rps people rake in for owning the most towers/keeps and nerfing the hell out of pvdoor would be a good start.

Forlornhope wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:56 pm
mattymc wrote:
Think everyone needs to type /u and hit enter --- then really look at the numbers presented --- almost all of this will fade if you do.....if it doesn't, have someone explain the numbers
This post is regarding NA prime time, not EU prime. EU is balanced, NA time mids more than double the number of 50 albs and hibs in the frontier.
Again, try actually LOOKING at the numbers rather than believing those with an agenda...

mattymc wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:33 am
Forlornhope wrote:
mattymc wrote:
Again, try actually LOOKING at the numbers rather than believing those with an agenda...
I have looked, on average there are the same amount of mids as albs and hibs combined. OBVIOUSLY that is not the case every single hour every single day. But most of the time, it is.. But whatever bro.

Forlornhope wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:44 am
mattymc wrote:
Forlornhope wrote:

I have looked, on average there are the same amount of mids as albs and hibs combined. OBVIOUSLY that is not the case every single hour every single day. But most of the time, it is.. But whatever bro.
Your looking , most likely, just at what is in NF -- not what is available --- that is a choice, not any one realms fault --- 2 the actual numbers in NF show you the inflated grumpy zerg numbers CAN'T be correct 95% of the time...

mattymc wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:47 am
Forlornhope wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:44 am
mattymc wrote:

Your looking , most likely, just at what is in NF -- not what is available --- that is a choice, not any one realms fault --- 2 the actual numbers in NF show you the inflated grumpy zerg numbers CAN'T be correct 95% of the time...
I base it on the level 50s in the frontier. And the spam of 80 enemy players lead by who ever decides to lead the zerg that evening have taken either my guild or someone in my /as's tower. So it's more based on the guard spam than anything. I generally use /u to see how manylevel 50 defenders are available. You're right not all of the mids are there, maybe one of two 8mans running around. But it is very common for guard spam to be in the 80s. Not sure how I can get a more accurate count than that, enlighten me please.