LA not hitting on PA, says too far away.

Started 10 Dec 2019
by pollojack
in Support Center
I land PA, +dmg all that good stuff with main hand. Left Axe doesn't hit, says too far away.

I am guessing Main Hand gets a boost to range on PA. Could that be extended to LA too?
Thu 12 Dec 2019 1:42 AM by Riac
i get this a lot too. ive always just wrote it off since its only gonna hit for like 30 dmg :/, but it isnt strange to see.
Thu 12 Dec 2019 4:54 AM by pollojack
I like having my poisons apply though.
Fri 13 Dec 2019 2:00 AM by gruenesschaf
It's one of the remaining melee issues, basically the range check is done for each attack instead of once per swing and only the main hand attack does styles and hence only the main hand receives range bonuses if the used style should have any. It will eventually get fixed but as it's a somewhat minor issue compared to what is involved in fixing it or rather confirming that fixing it didn't break anything else horribly it's rather low priority.
Fri 13 Dec 2019 6:37 AM by pollojack
gruenesschaf wrote:
Fri 13 Dec 2019 2:00 AM
It's one of the remaining melee issues, basically the range check is done for each attack instead of once per swing and only the main hand attack does styles and hence only the main hand receives range bonuses if the used style should have any. It will eventually get fixed but as it's a somewhat minor issue compared to what is involved in fixing it or rather confirming that fixing it didn't break anything else horribly it's rather low priority.

<3
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics