Grumpy Zerg

Started 6 Dec 2019
by Cyrosis
in RvR
Do y'all just really enjoy PvKeep? Is fighting against 8-mans and overwhelmed enemies somehow enjoyable for you folks? I'm not telling y'all how to play, of course, I'm just trying to understand how what you folks do every night is in anyway entertaining.

Thanks!
Fri 6 Dec 2019 3:43 AM by Riac
fucking rofl. pveing door is the most fun you can have in daoc, obv.
Fri 6 Dec 2019 3:51 AM by Forlornhope
For real though, like 3 months straight of his 50-80 man zerg rolling over everything NA time. Hitting keeps, taking the gaurd tower, then looping back 5 times to kill the five people who come to take it back. How do you get any enjoyment from that? I mean, if you generally enjoy taking keeps endlessly with no opposition then keep doing what you're doing. NA time will be even more empty then it is now. Some of you mids need to nut up and utilize the four hour realm timer you all complained about endlessly to get and log on another realm.
Fri 6 Dec 2019 6:16 AM by Riac
Please watch your language. Greetings Uthred.
Fri 6 Dec 2019 7:31 AM by Forlornhope
Riac wrote:
Fri 6 Dec 2019 6:16 AM

Zergs have their place, but I agree with ya. EU time, if the leaders are actually looking to fight a ZvZvZ fight it has potential to be fun as hell.. Sadly, most of the time they actively avoid each other. And yup, I remember that post. I basically told the op their reward is getting free rr11 for hitting three macros while sitting with their thumb up their asses. But man, it especially bad NA time. EU time there's some potential of getting some other decent fights, NA's literally dead other than the mid zerg. I have some decent times defending keeps against them, when they commit to something but if you defend successfully against them once they start doing this little slingshot tactic where they take a gaurd tower back off then endlessly loop around and pick off five people at a time if they try to recap the tower. Or they just go back to farming towers, which is impossible to defend with two people and gtaoe rupting all four floors. People on this server, more than any other I have ever played on just want easy rp farm with as little effort as they possibly can. Sadly the devs incentivized this with the rvr tasks. Removing rps for hitting doors is the ONLY way this will ever end. Since they won't do that we're basically fucked.
Fri 6 Dec 2019 11:42 AM by omicidi
Our Zerg only runs 3 maybe 4 groups tops. Calm down.
Fri 6 Dec 2019 12:54 PM by Cyrosis
omicidi wrote:
Fri 6 Dec 2019 11:42 AM

Are you part of Grumpy’s Zerg? Because this is not true.
Fri 6 Dec 2019 1:02 PM by Sotor
Riac wrote:
Fri 6 Dec 2019 6:16 AM

Just reported for insulting.
Fri 6 Dec 2019 1:08 PM by Sotor
Btw, if u cant lead a Zerg and complain about that to others to quit their fun there are some options for you :

a) start learning to play RvR and lead a zerg yourself
b) meet with other 8vs8 groups in discord and meet up in a certain area to do "clean" fights
c) quit the game and play other games

Greets Sotor
Fri 6 Dec 2019 1:09 PM by Cyrosis
Forlornhope wrote:
Fri 6 Dec 2019 3:51 AM
For real though, like 3 months straight of his 50-80 man zerg rolling over everything NA time. Hitting keeps, taking the gaurd tower, then looping back 5 times to kill the five people who come to take it back. How do you get any enjoyment from that? I mean, if you generally enjoy taking keeps endlessly with no opposition then keep doing what you're doing. NA time will be even more empty then it is now. Some of you mids need to nut up and utilize the four hour realm timer you all complained about endlessly to get and log on another realm.

I wouldn’t have put it quite this way, but yea... until Mid gets tired of easy mode, taking empty keeps and rolling over whatever little opposition shows up, NA prime will continue to be a pve fest for everyone else. At least I’m lucky enough to be able to play during EU time too.
Fri 6 Dec 2019 1:12 PM by Cyrosis
Sotor wrote:
Fri 6 Dec 2019 1:08 PM
Btw, if u cant lead a Zerg and complain about that to others to quit their fun there are some options for you :

b) meet with other 8vs8 groups in discord and meet up in a certain area to do "clean" fights

Greets Sotor

Did I tell them to quit? They can do whatever they want, I just want to know how taking empty keeps and slaughtering 8-mans is fun for them. Sounds super boring to me, but to each their own.
Fri 6 Dec 2019 1:23 PM by borodino1812
Ah, the old "I want you to play the game the way I want it to be played".

It never gets old that one...no really...
Fri 6 Dec 2019 1:26 PM by Sotor
Cyrosis wrote:
Fri 6 Dec 2019 1:12 PM
Sotor wrote:
Fri 6 Dec 2019 1:08 PM

Greets Sotor

Did I tell them to quit? They can do whatever they want, I just want to know how taking empty keeps and slaughtering 8-mans is fun for them. Sounds super boring to me, but to each their own.

No, u didnt . Actually Hibzergs are fun too . Or Albzergs . Mostly u should enjoy playing vs more enemies. Makes the game more difficult to play and more amazing . When i played hib back in the days on live we were killing zergs with 8men because our group did respect and know each other and the enemies pretty well .
Depending on the situations even 8 men grps can kill more than 8 easily with a good setup/style of play. You can always pick the fights yourself. No need to rush something .

Greets Sotor
Fri 6 Dec 2019 1:46 PM by Sepplord
to be fair, back in the old days, zergs were MAINLY RR2-RR4, with a few higher ones mixed in.
Combined with 90% not having clue what they are doing

You could roll up to AMG every 30minutes and moc-bomb 50to100+ noobs with a decent bombgrp

That doesn't work as easily today, because of many many reasons.
Main three ones probably are:

-zerg too high RR
-average skilllevel is far higher in the zerg
-PBAOE requiring LOS...no more bombing corners/bottlenecks
Fri 6 Dec 2019 1:49 PM by Cyrosis
borodino1812 wrote:
Fri 6 Dec 2019 1:23 PM
Ah, the old "I want you to play the game the way I want it to be played".

It never gets old that one...no really...

I didn’t tell anyone how to play, chief.
Fri 6 Dec 2019 2:20 PM by omicidi
Cyrosis wrote:
Fri 6 Dec 2019 12:54 PM
omicidi wrote:

Hibs has at least 9fg last night; our leader
made a strategic move to not hit keeps with a shit ton of zergers in it.

We went around and hit only keeps that gave us a good fight. Like our four groups versus hibs 8fg. We can handle 2 to 1 odds, any higher and that’s suicide.

We’re just better players, we rely on skill and not numbers like albs/hibs
Fri 6 Dec 2019 2:58 PM by Cyrosis
omicidi wrote:
Fri 6 Dec 2019 2:20 PM
Cyrosis wrote:
Fri 6 Dec 2019 12:54 PM
omicidi wrote:

Hibs has at least 9fg last night; our leader
made a strategic move to not hit keeps with a shit ton of zergers in it.

We went around and hit only keeps that gave us a good fight. Like our four groups versus hibs 8fg. We can handle 2 to 1 odds, any higher and that’s suicide.

We’re just better players, we rely on skill and not numbers like albs/hibs

Lol good god, every bit of this is a complete fabrication. You guys aren't better at all, and you exclusively rely on numbers to win fights.

Hibs did not have 9fgs out last night during NA prime lol, but the Mids had 70+ though. I saw them with my own eyes, and the tower spam that came with them. Y'all were PVKeeping in Hib, and then repeatedly came back to Alb the second we lit one of our own towers on fire, INCLUDING the ones that the Hibs owned. So what you're saying is you defended the Hibs keep for them against 15 Albs, while you abandoned the "9fgs of Hibs" in Hibland because you all are good players who like good fights? What a joke.

If you only went to keeps that were giving good fights, and there were 9fgs of Hibs running around, y'all wouldn't have kept coming back to Alb for the cheap RPs.
Again, y'all can play however you want, who am I to tell you what to do, but get outta here with this "we're just better" non-sense. Y'all play on easy mode. Full stop.
Fri 6 Dec 2019 3:47 PM by omicidi
Albs had hella people on last night; I’m tracking approximately 6fg. They’re also not wimps, these guys go toe to toe and fight open field.

Look, it’s super hard to talk trash about a team that’s number one.

DMH for life.
Fri 6 Dec 2019 4:00 PM by Jahja
You know it is useless to listen to the mid zerg leaders. They are either liars, or they can't count. I believe it's all an epic troll. They'll stick to their "never more than 4 groups", even when the spam indicates 8+. I assume it is because they need 16 to make a decent 8 man.

*to be clear, the ones who run mid 8 mans are not included in this - I respect them a lot.*

Either way, keep poking them. They talk a lot when they zerg an 8 man down. The zerg leaders and members think they're making us mad when they beat us using 70, when it isn't something to get mad about. Instead, understand that these leaders and players have nothing else to look forward to, and the only thing that brings them joy is pretending to be good by getting 6k rps from kills a night.

I'd call them out by name, but they know who they are. Just know this - I feel pity for you, not anger, when you pretend to be good. Nothing you say or do on this server actually matters, it is only a game.
Fri 6 Dec 2019 4:22 PM by omicidi
Jahja wrote:
Fri 6 Dec 2019 4:00 PM
You know it is useless to listen to the mid zerg leaders. They are either liars, or they can't count. I believe it's all an epic troll. They'll stick to their "never more than 4 groups", even when the spam indicates 8+. I assume it is because they need 16 to make a decent 8 man.

*to be clear, the ones who run mid 8 mans are not included in this - I respect them a lot.*

Either way, keep poking them. They talk a lot when they zerg an 8 man down. The zerg leaders and members think they're making us mad when they beat us using 70, when it isn't something to get mad about. Instead, understand that these leaders and players have nothing else to look forward to, and the only thing that brings them joy is pretending to be good by getting 6k rps from kills a night.

I'd call them out by name, but they know who they are. Just know this - I feel pity for you, not anger, when you pretend to be good. Nothing you say or do on this server actually matters, it is only a game.

We’re a tenacious bunch that’s buffed and mentored by Odin himself. Idk where you get these numbers from; particularly since you were booted from DMH. Umadbro?

Here’s the bottom line, we destroy hib and alb zergs with less numbers nightly. Albs and hibs sometimes tag team us like they did last night at blend and got stomped. Albs hit us from the back, we engaged, hibs then engaged and we re established our lines. Fight was so easy I didn’t even have to put my cigarette down.
Fri 6 Dec 2019 4:27 PM by omicidi
^^we’re playing chess at the 5-d level.
Fri 6 Dec 2019 4:32 PM by Cyrosis
omicidi wrote:
Fri 6 Dec 2019 4:22 PM
Jahja wrote:
Fri 6 Dec 2019 4:00 PM

We’re a tenacious bunch that’s buffed and mentored by Odin himself. Idk where you get these numbers from; particularly since you were booted from DMH. Umadbro?

Here’s the bottom line, we destroy hib and alb zergs with less numbers nightly. Albs and hibs sometimes tag team us like they did last night at blend and got stomped. Albs hit us from the back, we engaged, hibs then engaged and we re established our lines. Fight was so easy I didn’t even have to put my cigarette down.

This is all laughably untrue. Either you're lying/trolling intentionally, or you're completely delusional. Either way, it's sad.
Fri 6 Dec 2019 4:43 PM by Sepplord
to be fair though, one thing is fact:

there are 8man that get mad when they get zerged down by 70+ people ^^
Fri 6 Dec 2019 5:06 PM by omicidi
I’m obviously trolling. The mid Zerg is toxic and unsustainable for this server unless the other realms start running NA bg’s. Frankly, a typical NA night both albs and hibs combined don’t have the same numbers that the grump Zerg does.

They’re frankly pathetic. They literally run from any sort of pushback. They make like 5k rps an hour and like 10% of that is from kills; they’re obviously looking to have a mindless daoc experience.
Fri 6 Dec 2019 5:16 PM by Cyrosis
omicidi wrote:
Fri 6 Dec 2019 5:06 PM
I’m obviously trolling. The mid Zerg is toxic and unsustainable for this server unless the other realms start running NA bg’s. Frankly, a typical NA night both albs and hibs combined don’t have the same numbers that the grump Zerg does.

They’re frankly pathetic. They literally run from any sort of pushback. They make like 5k rps an hour and like 10% of that is from kills; they’re obviously looking to have a mindless daoc experience.

Well, I guess troll is better than delusional.
Fri 6 Dec 2019 6:41 PM by Riac
i play mid, and when the last event was going on they still had ppl "LFG for bg rvr" i thought that was HILARIOUS. 5v5 event with non stop action going on and they still wanna go beat on a door.

they should just give them rps for beating on the target dummies outside of jord imo.

i also still think its funny that someone had the actual gall to suggest in a post that zerg leaders should be rewarded for running the zerg lol.
Fri 6 Dec 2019 6:52 PM by Forlornhope
Most of you seem to be missing the point that we're talking about NA time. Yes, things are much more even during EU time.. we get that, but this is not the case during NA. It's literally 80 mids vs 20 hibs or albs.
Sun 8 Dec 2019 5:03 AM by LrdRahl
103 vs 12 at Bold tonight
Sun 8 Dec 2019 7:37 AM by Killaloth
Cyrosis wrote:
Fri 6 Dec 2019 3:30 AM
Do y'all just really enjoy PvKeep? Is fighting against 8-mans and overwhelmed enemies somehow enjoyable for you folks? I'm not telling y'all how to play, of course, I'm just trying to understand how what you folks do every night is in anyway entertaining.

Thanks!

If you are a 8man: /gvg toggle.

Zergs do zerg because they would quit being rolled 8vs8 non-stop, leave them in peace lol.

If you are a smallman:

New experimental /fairfight command for solos and small man up to 5 players, similar to the already existing /gvg command
-/fairfight toggle - toggle being listed as looking for fair fights
- /fairfight list - shows a list of people flagged as looking for fair fights
- solos only see other solos, groups see their group size +- 1
- you cannot toggle / list and you are not shown in the list if you were in a too large group within the last 10 minutes or any group at all in case of solo

These kind of posts have no longer reason to exist. Just use the command, promote it and make sure your char name is searchable on Discord in case you want to meet at labirinths/EV.

Everyone happy.
Sun 8 Dec 2019 8:32 AM by Wolfir666
Yawns...

As somebody from EU, who sleeps at NA Primetime usually...

I frankly don't understand the large quarrel about that.

I mean, i understand some people are annoyed at one realm having more players online at a time and like this basically stomping the opposition into the ground at this given time.
But why are you so upset about it?
Is that anything, that ever was different in DAoC?
No, it wasn't.
There always have been times, where one or the other Realm has/had more numbers.

Are you seriously trying to make those feel bad now, that play Midgard at NA-Primetime and do, what the game was made for?

That's just laughable..
you can't and never even should think of trying to force people to play another realm or in another way, just because *you* are outnumbered by them playing together...

But some people just never understand, that everybody can play the way they like..

...just live with it and stop trying to bring others down, that don't play the way *you* want them to play.
Sun 8 Dec 2019 4:09 PM by falcon
Wolfir666 wrote:
Sun 8 Dec 2019 8:32 AM
Yawns...

There always have been times, where one or the other Realm has/had more numbers.

+1 no problem with that, its an MMORPG no time limit
Just strange all US players all reroll Mid, maybe they like to hit wood without anybody behind :p

If they are 90 after 3:00 am EU Time, maybe they will have more fun if 30 hib 30 alb & 30 mid, my opinion but they play how they likes even if Its strange ^^

no merit to take empty keep, and keeps are back at 12:00 am when they sleep
just time waste for all and poor RP ^^
Sun 8 Dec 2019 11:44 PM by Forlornhope
Killaloth wrote:
Sun 8 Dec 2019 7:37 AM
Cyrosis wrote:

Thanks!

Zergs do zerg because they would quit being rolled 8vs8 non-stop, leave them in peace lol.

If you are a smallman:

New experimental /fairfight command for solos and small man up to 5 players, similar to the already existing /gvg command
- you cannot toggle / list and you are not shown in the list if you were in a too large group within the last 10 minutes or any group at all in case of solo

These kind of posts have no longer reason to exist. Just use the command, promote it and make sure your char name is searchable on Discord in case you want to meet at labirinths/EV.

Everyone happy.

I understand you're trying to promote this game feature, but it doesn't apply too much in these situations. Basically the ONLY thing out during NA time is that 80 man mid zerg. So, joining an almost empty list doesn't help anyone. And fighting the one or two high rr 8mans/smalls who are on these lists over and over isn't fun. There's no beating a team who has been running together for 8+ months unless they just fuck up royally. And some of them hve probably been playing with each other for years. So, I'll pass on that.
Mon 9 Dec 2019 1:33 AM by ohushi
If they are so bad why is your frontier blue? come fight us and stop crying
Mon 9 Dec 2019 1:49 AM by Forlornhope
ohushi wrote:
Mon 9 Dec 2019 1:33 AM
If they are so bad why is your frontier blue? come fight us and stop crying

Sure 80v20 totally a fair fight.
Mon 9 Dec 2019 8:53 AM by fmfsinned90
You say this like its something new? Hell half the time during EU it's the ALB BG running around, like right now it's dead time at 3am in NA. Harder has 3 fg's running around when there are 10~ hibs and 30~ mids. Bottom line is if you dont like it, dont RvR? Thank you, bye.
Mon 9 Dec 2019 8:20 PM by Killaloth
Forlornhope wrote:
Sun 8 Dec 2019 11:44 PM
Killaloth wrote:
Cyrosis wrote:

Thanks!

If you are a smallman:

Everyone happy.

I understand you're trying to promote this game feature, but it doesn't apply too much in these situations. Basically the ONLY thing out during NA time is that 80 man mid zerg. So, joining an almost empty list doesn't help anyone. And fighting the one or two high rr 8mans/smalls who are on these lists over and over isn't fun. There's no beating a team who has been running together for 8+ months unless they just fuck up royally. And some of them hve probably been playing with each other for years. So, I'll pass on that.

There is always a way. Zerg is bad coz it's zerg, 8vs8 is bad coz u find high rr 8mans... Then try to smallman up to 5ppl, join the /fairfight toggle list, make sure your chars name is searchable on Discord, ask ppl on discord to meet in a certain area and have some smallman fights.

All of this requires less effort than posting a reply on this forum. This afternoon there were 6 Hib soloers on /fairfight, 0 Albs, 0 Mids.

Create a macro to educate people in /region about thr existence of this great command.

If you haven't and won't do any of this to involve people in what you think it's fun game then no one will do it for you.

I am playing a rr3 bard and duo with the most random ppl including a rr2 BM. It's surely more fun than farming rps on rps with a rr11 BM.

Gapbnbussa often solo/duo, please someone on alb tell him/her about this command :>
Tue 10 Dec 2019 3:58 AM by Forlornhope
Killaloth wrote:
Mon 9 Dec 2019 8:20 PM
Forlornhope wrote:
Sun 8 Dec 2019 11:44 PM
Killaloth wrote:

If you are a smallman:

Everyone happy.

There is always a way. Zerg is bad coz it's zerg, 8vs8 is bad coz u find high rr 8mans... Then try to smallman up to 5ppl, join the /fairfight toggle list, make sure your chars name is searchable on Discord, ask ppl on discord to meet in a certain area and have some smallman fights.

All of this requires less effort than posting a reply on this forum. This afternoon there were 6 Hib soloers on /fairfight, 0 Albs, 0 Mids.

Create a macro to educate people in /region about thr existence of this great command.

If you haven't and won't do any of this to involve people in what you think it's fun game then no one will do it for you.

I am playing a rr3 bard and duo with the most random ppl including a rr2 BM. It's surely more fun than farming rps on rps with a rr11 BM.

Gapbnbussa often solo/duo, please someone on alb tell him/her about this command :>

Everyone already knows about this, as of right now there is one other person on this list. Like I said before, this does not help during NA time. During NA time you literally just run around finding almost nothing while avoiding the 80 man zerg. Or you defend against the 80 man zerg with a max of 30 people, then eventually get rolled over. This command may work well during EU time, but I hop into it everyday during NA time and it's empty. I'm also not going to spam with a macro with information people already know, that's just annoying. I appreciate you trying to get people to use it, but you're basically beating at a dead horse if we're talking about two different timezones.
Tue 10 Dec 2019 4:05 AM by Runental
Nothing wrong to zerg, just keep it going!
Tue 10 Dec 2019 8:21 AM by Killaloth
Forlornhope wrote:
Tue 10 Dec 2019 3:58 AM
Everyone already knows about this, as of right now there is one other person on this list. Like I said before, this does not help during NA time. During NA time you literally just run around finding almost nothing while avoiding the 80 man zerg. Or you defend against the 80 man zerg with a max of 30 people, then eventually get rolled over. This command may work well during EU time, but I hop into it everyday during NA time and it's empty. I'm also not going to spam with a macro with information people already know, that's just annoying.

Are you sure everyone knows? I regularly speak to people that have no idea it exists. A lot of nonsense gets spammed in region, a reminder once every two hours won't hurt anyone. It takes nothing to try.

Some sales people get a reply at the 7th email sent to a prospect. It takes grit and determination and it takes time for people to adapt to change. You see that message here and there for a week and hopefully from different people and after a week you give it a try. One macro, one click every 2 hrs, try!

/fairfight toggle

For a better Phoenix!!
Tue 10 Dec 2019 2:49 PM by Horus
Yea I play both Euro Prime time and NA prime time.

Apples and oranges.

Euro time can be somewhat balanced. Certain days one realm has the BG numbers and there is not much you can do other than hope to wipe them in a keep defense.

NA is more chaotic. Just a mid steam roller doing whatever they want.

I guess the mechanism for this is for alb and hib to team up against them. From the numbers spam, usually even hib and alb combined don't have the same numbers.

I don't blame anyone on how/where they want to play. Not sure what mechanism can be tweaked? Maybe increase the under population RP/Exp bonus? Nerf over population RPs? I dunno...
Tue 10 Dec 2019 3:57 PM by mattymc
Think everyone needs to type /u and hit enter --- then really look at the numbers presented --- almost all of this will fade if you do.....if it doesn't, have someone explain the numbers
Tue 10 Dec 2019 7:56 PM by Forlornhope
mattymc wrote:
Tue 10 Dec 2019 3:57 PM
Think everyone needs to type /u and hit enter --- then really look at the numbers presented --- almost all of this will fade if you do.....if it doesn't, have someone explain the numbers

This post is regarding NA prime time, not EU prime. EU is balanced, NA time mids more than double the number of 50 albs and hibs in the frontier.
Tue 10 Dec 2019 7:57 PM by Forlornhope
Horus wrote:
Tue 10 Dec 2019 2:49 PM
Yea I play both Euro Prime time and NA prime time.

Apples and oranges.

Euro time can be somewhat balanced. Certain days one realm has the BG numbers and there is not much you can do other than hope to wipe them in a keep defense.

NA is more chaotic. Just a mid steam roller doing whatever they want.

I guess the mechanism for this is for alb and hib to team up against them. From the numbers spam, usually even hib and alb combined don't have the same numbers.

I don't blame anyone on how/where they want to play. Not sure what mechanism can be tweaked? Maybe increase the under population RP/Exp bonus? Nerf over population RPs? I dunno...

Getting rid of the massive rps people rake in for owning the most towers/keeps and nerfing the hell out of pvdoor would be a good start.
Wed 11 Dec 2019 1:33 AM by mattymc
Forlornhope wrote:
Tue 10 Dec 2019 7:56 PM
mattymc wrote:

This post is regarding NA prime time, not EU prime. EU is balanced, NA time mids more than double the number of 50 albs and hibs in the frontier.

Again, try actually LOOKING at the numbers rather than believing those with an agenda...
Wed 11 Dec 2019 1:44 AM by Forlornhope
mattymc wrote:
Wed 11 Dec 2019 1:33 AM
Forlornhope wrote:
mattymc wrote:

Again, try actually LOOKING at the numbers rather than believing those with an agenda...

I have looked, on average there are the same amount of mids as albs and hibs combined. OBVIOUSLY that is not the case every single hour every single day. But most of the time, it is.. But whatever bro.
Wed 11 Dec 2019 2:02 AM by easytoremember
Wolfir666 wrote:
Sun 8 Dec 2019 8:32 AM
Yawns...

As somebody from EU, who sleeps at NA Primetime usually...

I frankly don't understand the large quarrel about that.
that's where your post should have ended
Wed 11 Dec 2019 2:47 AM by Forlornhope
To be fair, the numbers tonight are the most even I have seen NA time in months.
Wed 11 Dec 2019 3:47 AM by mattymc
Forlornhope wrote:
Wed 11 Dec 2019 1:44 AM
mattymc wrote:
Forlornhope wrote:

I have looked, on average there are the same amount of mids as albs and hibs combined. OBVIOUSLY that is not the case every single hour every single day. But most of the time, it is.. But whatever bro.
Your looking , most likely, just at what is in NF -- not what is available --- that is a choice, not any one realms fault --- 2 the actual numbers in NF show you the inflated grumpy zerg numbers CAN'T be correct 95% of the time...
Wed 11 Dec 2019 7:45 AM by Forlornhope
mattymc wrote:
Wed 11 Dec 2019 3:47 AM
Forlornhope wrote:
Wed 11 Dec 2019 1:44 AM
mattymc wrote:

Your looking , most likely, just at what is in NF -- not what is available --- that is a choice, not any one realms fault --- 2 the actual numbers in NF show you the inflated grumpy zerg numbers CAN'T be correct 95% of the time...

I base it on the level 50s in the frontier. And the spam of 80 enemy players lead by who ever decides to lead the zerg that evening have taken either my guild or someone in my /as's tower. So it's more based on the guard spam than anything. I generally use /u to see how manylevel 50 defenders are available. You're right not all of the mids are there, maybe one of two 8mans running around. But it is very common for guard spam to be in the 80s. Not sure how I can get a more accurate count than that, enlighten me please.
Thu 12 Dec 2019 2:54 PM by Grumpy74
This is gold.............
Fri 13 Dec 2019 1:36 AM by Torye
I was just going to ask people how they liked rvr the last few nights when you've been busy with work! I logged in last night and it was dead as could be with no bg at all. Can't imagine it was very fun on any realm.
Fri 13 Dec 2019 2:06 AM by Forlornhope
Last two nights were the most balanced it has been in months, best small man action I've ever had on this server.
Fri 13 Dec 2019 11:15 AM by falcon
I like when many people are in RVR ! (even ennemies !) and hope to see a big battle in the keep ^^ but wait until 1:00am the 120 mids decide to attack crim (no they prefer farming small groups sad...) maybe 3:00 am when keep is empty is more fun ? I keep my RP for another day
Fri 13 Dec 2019 3:30 PM by Shamissa
falcon wrote:
Fri 13 Dec 2019 11:15 AM
I like when many people are in RVR ! (even ennemies !) and hope to see a big battle in the keep ^^ but wait until 1:00am the 120 mids decide to attack crim (no they prefer farming small groups sad...) maybe 3:00 am when keep is empty is more fun ? I keep my RP for another day

120mids am? and 3am? omg!!!! i guess you need you a calculator there dude. Mid Zerg usually log around 10:30, 11pm. Maybe 12am weekends. And if we get lucky, we get around 65 in bg depend where people are available. Now if you play 8man and in way of the Zerg ofc you are going to get Zerged wth this is daoc. If you dont like Zerg dont get in the way otherwise you are stupid. This thread is getting even better every time i log on lol. QQ more noobs!!!
Fri 13 Dec 2019 5:40 PM by Torye
Falcon is always exaggerating things. I'm glad forlorn that small man has been better. At lease one play style is happy.
Sat 14 Dec 2019 11:06 AM by falcon
Shamissa wrote:
Fri 13 Dec 2019 3:30 PM
falcon wrote:
Fri 13 Dec 2019 11:15 AM

120mids am? and 3am? omg!!!! i guess you need you a calculator there dude. Mid Zerg usually log around 10:30, 11pm. Maybe 12am weekends. And if we get lucky, we get around 65 in bg depend where people are available. Now if you play 8man and in way of the Zerg ofc you are going to get Zerged wth this is daoc. If you dont like Zerg dont get in the way otherwise you are stupid. This thread is getting even better every time i log on lol. QQ more noobs!!!

Logs mids on towers was more 100 at midnight I go to bed one hour later when I see zerg prefer farming groups than attacking defended keep and have a real good battle with challenge (of course I like zerg ! and I was not stupid & farmed I was in the keep ! )
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics