Re: Nerf Spiritmaster pet intercept now please.

Razur Ur wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:36 am
Runental wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:11 am
Relax Razur, you're a nice guy, stop to get mad. Reaver was just an example.
i think a bad example ^_^, i can only tell from my experience on this server with Champion and i knowing that i can only start a fight vs BD/Necro or SM with static up and
must hope i get this chars down before they moc starting and Champion is one of charactes where is normal 1vs1 strong. and my meaning too that moc with 30 seconds
to long duration have.
In the spirit of the conversation, it's a bit funny you mention champion. Champions, who shit on many other melees themselves without breaking a sweat.

Sepplord wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:22 am
Razur Ur wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:36 am
Runental wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:11 am
Relax Razur, you're a nice guy, stop to get mad. Reaver was just an example.
i think a bad example ^_^, i can only tell from my experience on this server with Champion and i knowing that i can only start a fight vs BD/Necro or SM with static up and
must hope i get this chars down before they moc starting and Champion is one of charactes where is normal 1vs1 strong. and my meaning too that moc with 30 seconds
to long duration have.
In the spirit of the conversation, it's a bit funny you mention champion. Champions, who shit on many other melees themselves without breaking a sweat.
that is the reason for me to know, that the most another melee´s lesser chance have to win vs sm throught this interecpting from sm pet. i can living with this because
of favourite playing Champion since 2002 but is this not okay for all another player who wont/cannot playing a champion or reaver only for winning vs sm with pet. And
if that sm pet magic dmg intercepting instead of melee dmg would be the shouting extreme of so many other players. the caster community lobby is greater ( easier
playstyle) as the melee community lobby :-/.

Runental wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:55 am
Gonna test it this next week on live to confirm it.
Can't hear this endless QQ over the God damn op SM anymore 😒
It's not intended every class can kill every class.
SM looses more as you think. 90% to FGs
1 slam from reaver and immediately slam on SM and you mostly release cause he definitely kill you within 7 seconds.
I just hear QQ from stealther who can't rofl pwn all in their way.
Right, well I just fought a sm on my reaver. His pet intercepted three attempts in a row. When I finally got one of he purged, so I killed the pet. He quickcasted another pet who then intercepted twice in a row. I am sure this is the case with literally every melee who tries to actually kill a sm. I guess I am just going to have to blow twf to kill one rr5 sm in a 1v1 lol.

It is awfully annoying to not be able to do anything to a SM as an archer.

Shot one 5 times in a keep attack the other day and not one shot landed. The 6th barely moved his HP bar.

Just stood there in the open free casting absorbing arrows from a 52 bow spec MP 5.5 speed bow with full dex buffs.

Bad enough that arrows do nothing to tanks and hybrids. The list of other targets a full bow spec does any measurable damage to is awfully small. We are being relegated to interrupt bots and adding on to stealther fights.

Oh well, is what it is. Just have to adapt and release expectations.