Re: @Stealthzerg and ghost hunting.

Riac wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:30 pm
inoeth wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:21 pm
Chopsticks wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:19 pm
Decided to have a go today, first time in months.
5 runs, a combined sum of 18 adds on those 5 fights all started as 1v1.
Who wants my stuff ? :)
its no fucking fun....even at low pop times you cant have 1on1 anymore atm... wish devs could ban some of those ppl ;D
ThIs iSnT a 1v1 GaMe!
If ItS ReD iTs DeAd.
SoMeOnE dIeD iN a RvR zOnE.
the ppl here are dumb af and dont know how to play this easy ass game well enough to kill anyone on their own. i bet half these minis and skalds have both DDs bound to the same keybind lol.
show evidence this is not meant to be played solo too / explain lone enforcer title
gtfo zerg n00b

inoeth wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:35 pm
Riac wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:30 pm
inoeth wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:21 pm

its no fucking fun....even at low pop times you cant have 1on1 anymore atm... wish devs could ban some of those ppl ;D
ThIs iSnT a 1v1 GaMe!
If ItS ReD iTs DeAd.
SoMeOnE dIeD iN a RvR zOnE.
the ppl here are dumb af and dont know how to play this easy ass game well enough to kill anyone on their own. i bet half these minis and skalds have both DDs bound to the same keybind lol.
show evidence this is not meant to be played solo too / explain lone enforcer title
gtfo zerg n00b
someone needs to brush up on their memes lol
i literally have lone enforcer title btw
zerg noob lol

Shadanwolf wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:27 pm
Since when is trying to kill another persons character a gentlemanly affair ? Wrong game if you are looking for fighting according to Marquess of Queensberry Rules.
not really. its been quite the gentlemanly affair for quite some time, i think it is you that is uninformed. this game has had a thriving solo community for a while. just because you have never participated in it certainly does not mean it is not there.