Easiest leveling class after xp “fix”? No Necro!!

Started 16 Nov 2019
by gotwqqd
in Albion
So after the patch what’s the easiest class to level sans necro?

Sadly I need to start over after account wipe by due to an overzealous rule system .
Mon 18 Nov 2019 2:52 PM by falcon
gotwqqd wrote:
Sat 16 Nov 2019 5:56 PM
So after the patch what’s the easiest class to level sans necro?

Sadly I need to start over after account wipe by due to an overzealous rule system .

Necro is still the n°2 even after patch, and if u /XP off before interesting mob are grey, u can up your toon 20-40 very fast (and he doesnt need to kill any mob just give your tokens & xp items :p ) dont forget once 35 we don't need ANY xp item or mob to up 50 (only rich and hurry players do that, other need 1 week in rvr much more fun ^^)

Cabal matter still number 1
(wiz n°3 earth solo, sometimes faster than cabal on green spot <3, ice in group ^^)
Mon 18 Nov 2019 4:11 PM by Sepplord
Please falcon, everyone on this forum got it by now. You love the new system.

Instead of repeating the same thibg in one hundreds threads, go into detail in a single One.

You are recommending someone that wants zo Level, to turn off XP to be able to farm XP items for longer. I have a hard Time believing that is a good XP advice, so why don't you elaborate on that.
My personal experience at lowlevels show that turning in an items that is 3+levels lower than yourself isnt even worth the Time Running to the NPC unless you have multiple stacks
Tue 19 Nov 2019 1:51 AM by gotwqqd
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 18 Nov 2019 4:11 PM
Please falcon, everyone on this forum got it by now. You love the new system.

Instead of repeating the same thibg in one hundreds threads, go into detail in a single One.

You are recommending someone that wants zo Level, to turn off XP to be able to farm XP items for longer. I have a hard Time believing that is a good XP advice, so why don't you elaborate on that.
My personal experience at lowlevels show that turning in an items that is 3+levels lower than yourself isnt even worth the Time Running to the NPC unless you have multiple stacks

I think what he means is having multiple farming classes Kabbalist four instance and keeping them at levels appropriate to farm for all subsequent classes
Tue 19 Nov 2019 4:07 AM by easytoremember
gotwqqd wrote:
Tue 19 Nov 2019 1:51 AM
I think what he means is having multiple farming classes Kabbalist four instance and keeping them at levels appropriate to farm for all subsequent classes
Definitely good means of making big gold and that's the entire point of having the farm class
Tue 19 Nov 2019 7:47 AM by Sepplord
i doubt that levelling a char to farm XP-Items with and use those to level a different char is faster than just levelling the different char

it might make sense when you plan on building a multi-char empire with farmchars, but that's neither the question nor the goal for many
Tue 19 Nov 2019 1:21 PM by falcon
gotwqqd wrote:

Of course your farm class is NOT your main class (a necro is very bad in rvr... only cabal could be both your main class and your farm class...)
So xp off is very important before up 50 with your farm class, else you will not be able to farm XP item level 30 anymore (the most wanted for your toon and for marketplace ^^)

my 2 two cabals up too fast 50, third in progress up 29 (1-2 hours needed) As intended I can farm xp item 20-30 for 11 levels, no need to be 50...
(35 seem the perfect level to farm xp item 30-35, so don't forget xp off then you could do 1 level 35 of your choice (so virtually 50) a day :p)

One more thing I forgot, after 10-15mn u drop 10 xp item AND about 100 precious stones for the same price so about 750g every 12mn ^^ (and this time its instant money you can buy 5-10 xp item for your toon every 12mn ^^) I destroy other loots no time to waste for 5g (but maybe 10-20g each if u can salvage ^^)

Sepplord wrote:
Tue 19 Nov 2019 7:47 AM
i doubt that levelling a char to farm XP-Items with and use those to level a different char is faster than just levelling the different char

Just did the calcul above, farming provide 90 xp item/hour (half drop half buy with loot sold to merchant) at = 3 or 4 levels at ANY level
so its probably slower at low level (thats why I recommend to up until 20-25 old school)
and probably much faster later

Only pbaoe group maybe do better after 40, but u know many pbaoe group waiting u 12h a day ? :p

F.
Wed 20 Nov 2019 2:37 AM by gotwqqd
falcon wrote:
Tue 19 Nov 2019 1:21 PM
gotwqqd wrote:

Of course your farm class is NOT your main class (a necro is very bad in rvr... only cabal could be both your main class and your farm class...)
So xp off is very important before up 50 with your farm class, else you will not be able to farm XP item level 30 anymore (the most wanted for your toon and for marketplace ^^)

my 2 two cabals up too fast 50, third in progress up 29 (1-2 hours needed) As intended I can farm xp item 20-30 for 11 levels, no need to be 50...
(35 seem the perfect level to farm xp item 30-35, so don't forget xp off then you could do 1 level 35 of your choice (so virtually 50) a day :p)

One more thing I forgot, after 10-15mn u drop 10 xp item AND about 100 precious stones for the same price so about 750g every 12mn ^^ (and this time its instant money you can buy 5-10 xp item for your toon every 12mn ^^) I destroy other loots no time to waste for 5g (but maybe 10-20g each if u can salvage ^^)

Sepplord wrote:
Tue 19 Nov 2019 7:47 AM

Just did the calcul above, farming provide 90 xp item/hour (half drop half buy with loot sold to merchant) at = 3 or 4 levels at ANY level
so its probably slower at low level (thats why I recommend to up until 20-25 old school)
and probably much faster later

Only pbaoe group maybe do better after 40, but u know many pbaoe group waiting u 12h a day ? :p

F.
What happened to your/50
Wed 20 Nov 2019 1:02 PM by falcon
gotwqqd wrote:
Wed 20 Nov 2019 2:37 AM
What happened to your/50

They are all high RR and help my realm to stay the best
one day harder said not enough friar with static in the realm, next day one avaiable for every attack/tower defense

Never played GTAOE last 20 yrs, with new system I can test them (and like them !) in the week, level 1 monday, 4X saturday (45.9 today I have of course all xp item to up 50 but xp off else dunters will be grey !)

F.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics