Nerf melee dps, with giving them an possible upside.

Started 19 Nov 2019
by Lillebror
in Suggestions
Reduce all melee dmg with 1/3 or 1/2 and then give one heavy melee tank in each realm a 10-30-50% debuff (guess they would need one for each damage type so spread them out like the casters get) like [hib]: hero get slash, bm pierce, vw crush. At about 46 weapon line you get the last debuff. comp 52 specs will approx give the 30%.

Casters are laughed at with out the debuff, i wanna laugh at tanks tickles me when no debuffer too.
Tue 19 Nov 2019 8:27 AM by Razur Ur
Lillebror wrote:
Tue 19 Nov 2019 7:20 AM
Reduce all melee dmg with 1/3 or 1/2 and then give one heavy melee tank in each realm a 10-30-50% debuff (guess they would need one for each damage type so spread them out like the casters get) like [hib]: hero get slash, bm pierce, vw crush. At about 46 weapon line you get the last debuff. comp 52 specs will approx give the 30%.

Casters are laughed at with out the debuff, i wanna laugh at tanks tickles me when no debuffer too.

Haha good joke :-D, melee dmg from Tanks is not high enough only zerker and savage doing fine dmg.
Tue 19 Nov 2019 8:55 AM by Lillebror
Well a reduction in damage and then give tanks a possible 50% melee debuff i see it as an good option. then the dmg is conditional like casters.

Pure tank dmg increase and you need to tune casters back up and reduce effect of interrupts.
Tue 19 Nov 2019 9:16 AM by Razur Ur
Lillebror wrote:
Tue 19 Nov 2019 8:55 AM
Well a reduction in damage and then give tanks a possible 50% melee debuff i see it as an good option. then the dmg is conditional like casters.

Pure tank dmg increase and you need to tune casters back up and reduce effect of interrupts.

Ok than give every Tank BT vs Cast DMG :-) with 100% resist vs first cast dmg input on Melee´s and celerity weapon for all equal to cast speed and ra for higher base dmg
how MoM for caster.
Tue 19 Nov 2019 11:32 AM by Lillebror
Sure, its soon Christmas. blade turn for magic damage, why not. celerity all realm should have.

Also add dueling reflex so you can toy with offhand hit chance imo.
diverse possibility's is fun and make more than one main stream spec/setup.
Tue 19 Nov 2019 12:03 PM by Razur Ur
i dont have offhand with Champion Large Weapon ;-/
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics