Nerf Spiritmaster pet intercept now please.

Started 14 Nov 2019
by Eckso
in Suggestions
Thats all.
Thu 14 Nov 2019 1:20 PM by chryso
Also, please remove all stealth abilities.
Thu 14 Nov 2019 1:53 PM by Azrael
mh, and what's about this necro life drain, bd life 4 second life instant, instant amnesia range, gtaoe of earth wizards, hibs baseline stun, vanish, necro melee absorb, shrooms hitting after you left los range, volley, minstrel and menta not cc able with pet? plz there is a lot more to nerf!!!!!!111
Thu 14 Nov 2019 1:55 PM by Razur Ur
Azrael wrote:
Thu 14 Nov 2019 1:53 PM
mh, and what's about this necro life drain, bd life 4 second life instant, instant amnesia range, gtaoe of earth wizards, hibs baseline stun, vanish, necro melee absorb, shrooms hitting after you left los range, volley, minstrel and menta not cc able with pet? plz there is a lot more to nerf!!!!!!111

Haha hib Baseline stun rly? plz remove single root from all caster ;-).
Thu 14 Nov 2019 2:05 PM by Azrael
Razur Ur wrote:
Thu 14 Nov 2019 1:55 PM
Azrael wrote:
Thu 14 Nov 2019 1:53 PM

Haha hib Baseline stun rly? plz remove single root from all caster ;-).

hehe, just mentioned what came into my mind, but in general you are right, much stronger (beside specific use cases )
Thu 14 Nov 2019 2:07 PM by Razur Ur
Sometimes i hate this fucking baseline stun as hib peeler with champion every time free stun immunity for enemy tanks ^_^.
Sat 16 Nov 2019 9:25 PM by Zelek
Literally just got killed by a spiritmaster on 2 different characters because of this ridiuclously stupid intercept rate. How the hell can you say it's okay for a spiritmaster to cast 4 times on someone with no MoC up with a pet that intercepts that often? Please reduce the rate on the intercept. It's too high.

Lol, fought him a second time and intercepted 6 times in a row.
Sun 17 Nov 2019 1:47 AM by Calunos
stop QQ pet intercept same rate as live server.
Sun 17 Nov 2019 3:34 AM by easytoremember
Calunos wrote:
Sun 17 Nov 2019 1:47 AM
Where's my nightshade rez?
Sun 17 Nov 2019 10:11 AM by Shadowkill
Nerf unfair behavior (kill while LOADING for example)
Sun 17 Nov 2019 11:00 AM by majky666
SM pet intercept rate is insane. Personaly I avoid fight them solo. Imposible to kill them as melee.
Sun 17 Nov 2019 11:32 AM by Siouxsie
Sorry but this isn't as important as how imbalanced necro is.

When a necro and cleric can duo Legion, there's something seriously wrong with the necro in this server.
Sun 17 Nov 2019 7:31 PM by Lillebror
Siouxsie wrote:
Sun 17 Nov 2019 11:32 AM
Sorry but this isn't as important as how imbalanced necro is.

When a necro and cleric can duo Legion, there's something seriously wrong with the necro in this server.

I would say there is something wrong with legion too.
Mon 18 Nov 2019 10:41 AM by Razur Ur
The intercept from pet is not the problem, the problem is that sm got no times interrupt trought intercepting pet. plz correct this and all is fine. but cannot be
that sm didnt got interrupt in spite of melee attacks which catching the sm pet throught interecpting this is free light MOC vs melee´s.
Mon 18 Nov 2019 12:38 PM by Neso
Calunos wrote:
Sun 17 Nov 2019 1:47 AM

The problem with matching the intercept rate on live is the lack of tools here to help combat it. Supremacy pot buffs, class spell/style reworks, ML's, CL's, buffbots, celerity charges etc...
Mon 18 Nov 2019 1:10 PM by Lux.Thoras
Razur Ur wrote:
Mon 18 Nov 2019 10:41 AM
The intercept from pet is not the problem, the problem is that sm got no times interrupt trought intercepting pet. plz correct this and all is fine. but cannot be
that sm didnt got interrupt in spite of melee attacks which catching the sm pet throught interecpting this is free light MOC vs melee´s.

Fully agree on that.
Mon 18 Nov 2019 1:15 PM by vxr
Razur Ur wrote:

Correct this? This is how SM has always been. I don't know the current state, but from release up until I stopped playing around 6 years ago that is exactly how intercept worked.
Mon 18 Nov 2019 2:14 PM by Razur Ur
vxr wrote:
Mon 18 Nov 2019 1:15 PM
Razur Ur wrote:

Correct this? This is how SM has always been. I don't know the current state, but from release up until I stopped playing around 6 years ago that is exactly how intercept worked.

6 years ago gave it celerity proc Weapon, Banelord with cast dmg reduce and cast time reduce + rupt, ml weapons with pet proc, you see as gave so much more utility
to use on live server for melee´s vs sm that this intercept countert. but on this homemade server givent this. At the beginning it was almost a classic server but now I didnt know what to think of the server, you just have to look at the wizard or the BD.
Mon 18 Nov 2019 4:04 PM by Sepplord
He explicitly said: from release up until 6years ago

How can that be read and provoke a reply solely taking "6years ago" into Account?
Mon 18 Nov 2019 4:15 PM by Razur Ur
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 18 Nov 2019 4:04 PM
He explicitly said: from release up until 6years ago

How can that be read and provoke a reply solely taking "6years ago" into Account?

I understand he played since release and stopped this game on live server 6 years ago! and why are you interfering, the only one where provoked are you!

PS: Abgesehen davon habe ich den GB anderst in Erinnerung und hier hat er eindeutig eine gefühlte höhere Intercepting Rate wie damals zu SI Zeiten und
selbst wenn fast über ein Jahrzent der GB und sein Intercept ignoriert wurde, bedeutet es nicht, dass es deswegen gut war! Nicht umsonst wurde nach
TOA ML´s sowie CL`s eingeführt gegen diese Caster Dominanz.
Mon 18 Nov 2019 4:43 PM by Sepplord
There'd a reply, that means something provoked that reply otherwise it wouldn't exist.
That doesn't mean anyone was angry or upset while writing it.

It's also a public discussion forum, i am not "interfering" i am "participating". You have a point that "it has always been like that" is not a good argument and doesn't mean nothing needs change.
Mon 18 Nov 2019 5:24 PM by vxr
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 18 Nov 2019 4:43 PM
There'd a reply, that means something provoked that reply otherwise it wouldn't exist.
That doesn't mean anyone was angry or upset while writing it.

It's also a public discussion forum, i am not "interfering" i am "participating". You have a point that "it has always been like that" is not a good argument and doesn't mean nothing needs change.

I agree that just because something "has always been like that" does not mean it does not need to be changed, but he said it needs to be corrected. I interpret correcting as meaning that it is not working as intended and that's why I said it has always been that way (up until I stopped playing) ie. it was intended.
Tue 19 Nov 2019 4:23 PM by gruenesschaf
Now that EC is up it should be easy for people to test it on pend with the last pet. While it wouldn't necessarily mean that whatever rates results from those tests is what it was, I very much doubt that live decreased it and hence if tests on live show it to be a lower chance than here we would adjust it.

For a test to be considered please use a player as target and record at least 1000 hits with the combat lot to reduce the rng variance as much as possible and use the warrior pet.
Fri 22 Nov 2019 6:25 AM by oldmanukko
gruenesschaf wrote:
Tue 19 Nov 2019 4:23 PM
Now that EC is up it should be easy for people to test it on pend with the last pet. While it wouldn't necessarily mean that whatever rates results from those tests is what it was, I very much doubt that live decreased it and hence if tests on live show it to be a lower chance than here we would adjust it.

For a test to be considered please use a player as target and record at least 1000 hits with the combat lot to reduce the rng variance as much as possible and use the warrior pet.

when it takes 2 straight DPS melee chars a ridiculously long time to kill a single cloth wearing caster while holding a small conversation with /s talking about how ridiculous what is currently happening. something is simply wrong.

are all the combat formulas/settings/weapons/procs/charges/RA's/Champ Levels/armor/legendaries/Artifacts/mythicals that are on live configured exactly the same here as well?

if not, saying "that's how live does it" is not a fair comparison. what live has and what Phoenix has are two very very different things. clearly. ('cause i think Phoenix is better) but, Live is a good place to start. in no way should it be that what is "good" for Live is good for Phoenix. cherry picking "that's what live does" as a defense on some occasions while having other pieces of the system that are not even remotely live-like is just an excuse. Phoenix != Live. (also, if "that's how live does it" is the response, i want to know when Champ Levels are coming. i always thought those were fun)

start with live. but please, adjust accordingly for your server and your players.

don't get me wrong, i am in no way a disgruntled player or trying to troll. i will be first in line to express my appreciation for a job well done and for keeping a great game alive. so i do want to say, Thank You, should you happen to see this. (even if i'm a lil bitter about SM pet block rate)
Fri 22 Nov 2019 6:55 AM by Runental
Gonna test it this next week on live to confirm it.
Can't hear this endless QQ over the God damn op SM anymore 😒
It's not intended every class can kill every class.
SM looses more as you think. 90% to FGs
1 slam from reaver and immediately slam on SM and you mostly release cause he definitely kill you within 7 seconds.
I just hear QQ from stealther who can't rofl pwn all in their way.
Fri 22 Nov 2019 7:05 AM by Lillebror
You gotta play one to defend it, and all melee chars without cc that tried to kill one understand how idiotic the class is atm.

Heck they dont bother to qc cc and get range and kill you, they just nuke and when pet die they use the qc to cast a new pet instead...
Fri 22 Nov 2019 7:15 AM by Runental
Yes, and I play solo melee aswell once or twice, but I don't open a QQ topic each week about always the same things i can't kill solo, like Necros or Snare pet Enchanter...
On Uthgard i was able to kill mostly everything with my Shaman due the charge and buffpot ruleset. Here i can't cause i have disadvantages due the Phoenix fullbuff policity as a selfbuff class but no compensation.
But instead QQ all the time "My" class can't kill everyone, I just deal with it and that's fine, cause it creates diversity and other unexpected opportunities. Some people here can't accept that. It's ridiculous.
Fri 22 Nov 2019 9:05 AM by Razur Ur
Runental wrote:
Fri 22 Nov 2019 6:55 AM
1 slam from reaver and immediately slam on SM and you mostly release cause he definitely kill you within 7 seconds.

Haha you take reaver as preferences for all melee´s vs a sm rly? reaver is the only hybrid where can handle a sm because of pbae and insta ruppt but most
sm can skill moc5 purge 3 and get all 10 minutes godmode and winning vs all throught fucking 90% life leech transfer only a well played menta can win vs sm.
and plz we are not playing on liver server, we playing freeshard Phönix where is dmg from melees lower.
Fri 22 Nov 2019 9:11 AM by Runental
Relax Razur, you're a nice guy, stop to get mad. Reaver was just an example & I won't argue with you if you're on blame mode now after all those nice conversations.

I did not take reaver as preferences for all melees, but in other words we need something as preference for all melees? Do we? No.
It isn't meant to be to balance all out and everyone can kill everyone,- I stated this 2 posts later, but you picked just what you want to read.
I ignore your godmode nonsense about moc 5 all 10 minutes. If you want to argue with such BS add all other MoC 5 LL caster aswell please.

Anyway this OP SM discussion is a never ending story here and more or less senseless.
I for myself have to be honest, I just play that class to stand atleast a chance vs that retarded greedy add RP mentality.
I tryed with Shaman, failed hard due FGs stealth squads ect pp.
Now I have still FGs who roll everything, but atleast i give something back to all those zerg and add people. A visit to the border village.
It's always a pleasure to rofl moc down 3 stealther or kill atleast 1 out of a 6 man gangbang.
Nuff said.
Fri 22 Nov 2019 9:36 AM by Razur Ur
Runental wrote:
Fri 22 Nov 2019 9:11 AM
Relax Razur, you're a nice guy, stop to get mad. Reaver was just an example.

i think a bad example ^_^, i can only tell from my experience on this server with Champion and i knowing that i can only start a fight vs BD/Necro or SM with static up and
must hope i get this chars down before they moc starting and Champion is one of charactes where is normal 1vs1 strong. and my meaning too that moc with 30 seconds
to long duration have.
Fri 22 Nov 2019 9:39 AM by Runental
All fine dude, the next 3 beers will go on my bill!
Fri 22 Nov 2019 10:22 AM by Sepplord
Razur Ur wrote:
Fri 22 Nov 2019 9:36 AM
Runental wrote:

i think a bad example ^_^, i can only tell from my experience on this server with Champion and i knowing that i can only start a fight vs BD/Necro or SM with static up and
must hope i get this chars down before they moc starting and Champion is one of charactes where is normal 1vs1 strong. and my meaning too that moc with 30 seconds
to long duration have.

In the spirit of the conversation, it's a bit funny you mention champion. Champions, who shit on many other melees themselves without breaking a sweat.
Fri 22 Nov 2019 10:38 AM by Lillebror
Runental wrote:
A visit to the border village.
It's always a pleasure to rofl moc down 3 stealther or kill atleast 1 out of a 6 man gangbang.
Nuff said.

You say it your self.
Fri 22 Nov 2019 10:39 AM by Razur Ur
Sepplord wrote:
Fri 22 Nov 2019 10:22 AM
Razur Ur wrote:
Fri 22 Nov 2019 9:36 AM
Runental wrote:

to long duration have.

In the spirit of the conversation, it's a bit funny you mention champion. Champions, who shit on many other melees themselves without breaking a sweat.

that is the reason for me to know, that the most another melee´s lesser chance have to win vs sm throught this interecpting from sm pet. i can living with this because
of favourite playing Champion since 2002 but is this not okay for all another player who wont/cannot playing a champion or reaver only for winning vs sm with pet. And
if that sm pet magic dmg intercepting instead of melee dmg would be the shouting extreme of so many other players. the caster community lobby is greater ( easier
playstyle) as the melee community lobby :-/.
Mon 2 Dec 2019 4:15 AM by Forlornhope
For real though, no caster should be able to have their pet intercept 5/7 melee swings. It's ridiculous, on top of being able to lifetap and then moc if god forbid we hit them twice.
Mon 2 Dec 2019 9:44 AM by Forlornhope
Runental wrote:
Fri 22 Nov 2019 6:55 AM

Right, well I just fought a sm on my reaver. His pet intercepted three attempts in a row. When I finally got one of he purged, so I killed the pet. He quickcasted another pet who then intercepted twice in a row. I am sure this is the case with literally every melee who tries to actually kill a sm. I guess I am just going to have to blow twf to kill one rr5 sm in a 1v1 lol.
Tue 3 Dec 2019 3:02 PM by Horus
It is awfully annoying to not be able to do anything to a SM as an archer.

Shot one 5 times in a keep attack the other day and not one shot landed. The 6th barely moved his HP bar.

Just stood there in the open free casting absorbing arrows from a 52 bow spec MP 5.5 speed bow with full dex buffs.

Bad enough that arrows do nothing to tanks and hybrids. The list of other targets a full bow spec does any measurable damage to is awfully small. We are being relegated to interrupt bots and adding on to stealther fights.

Oh well, is what it is. Just have to adapt and release expectations.
Sun 22 Dec 2019 4:57 PM by oldmanukko
if quick-casting a pet were to go, that would be acceptable... this is rediculous
Fri 27 Dec 2019 1:15 PM by Siouxsie
Horus wrote:
Tue 3 Dec 2019 3:02 PM
It is awfully annoying to not be able to do anything to a SM as an archer.

Shot one 5 times in a keep attack the other day and not one shot landed. The 6th barely moved his HP bar.

Just stood there in the open free casting absorbing arrows from a 52 bow spec MP 5.5 speed bow with full dex buffs.

Bad enough that arrows do nothing to tanks and hybrids. The list of other targets a full bow spec does any measurable damage to is awfully small. We are being relegated to interrupt bots and adding on to stealther fights.

Oh well, is what it is. Just have to adapt and release expectations.

Yeah high RR casters laugh at arrows with high PD. New RAs broke the server.
Fri 27 Dec 2019 3:55 PM by Cadebrennus
My Merc can't even touch an SM, even when I get the drop on him/her.
Fri 27 Dec 2019 4:19 PM by Credere
Eckso wrote:
Thu 14 Nov 2019 5:31 AM
Thats all.

^^ this, perf chain is a joke to a SM, they don't need moc and destroy you without trying. Please nerf pets intercept
Fri 27 Dec 2019 4:38 PM by Highfather17
Yeah I lost to a rr2 darkness sm the other day after landing perf/cd on him.

He did nothing except stand there and lifetap me.

I just let out a loud fart in disgust.
Fri 27 Dec 2019 7:04 PM by chryso
It pleases me that there is a toon that can kill sneaks. I am just sad that it is only a mid toon. They need to put reflex attack back on friars the way it was and maybe set up a hib toon as a sneak killer as well.
Fri 27 Dec 2019 7:13 PM by gotwqqd
chryso wrote:
Fri 27 Dec 2019 7:04 PM
It pleases me that there is a toon that can kill sneaks. I am just sad that it is only a mid toon. They need to put reflex attack back on friars the way it was and maybe set up a hib toon as a sneak killer as well.

I did well with a VW against sneaks on live
Sun 29 Dec 2019 6:03 AM by daytonchambers
Every tank and light tank that has access to Intercept can apply it once per minute on a target. The SM pet intercept should function in the exact same manner to every other user of that same ability in the game. Period.

Whoever thought that this ability should have no cooldown on a caster pet was smoking some amazing stuff that day.
Sun 29 Dec 2019 6:06 AM by daytonchambers
chryso wrote:
Fri 27 Dec 2019 7:04 PM

The Reaver is the sneak killer of Albion. And the Champion is the sneak killer of Hibernia. Midgard just so happens to have several classes that excel in this role.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics