logging in screen

Started 12 Nov 2019
by jheathen89
in Ask the Team
so I played just yesterday fine now today when I log in after I accept my account and pw. it loads 90% of the way and wont finish and then top left says exit. why cant I get into the game. is this a bug and how do I fix this
Tue 12 Nov 2019 9:56 PM by easytoremember
~goes under Support

Sounds like you logged in as server was doing a restart
Usually the 5 minutes before boot new connections get rejected
Tue 12 Nov 2019 10:02 PM by Wolfir666
easytoremember wrote:
Tue 12 Nov 2019 9:56 PM
~goes under Support

Sounds like you logged in as server was doing a restart
Usually the 5 minutes before boot new connections get rejected

Login in general doesnt seem to be possible right now due to Live doing an update.
Wed 13 Nov 2019 12:06 AM by gruenesschaf
It is possible as long as you didn't launch camelot.exe aka as long as you didn't update to the latest live version.
Wed 13 Nov 2019 1:54 AM by Sagz
Is there a fix for this in the works? or am I SoL...
Wed 13 Nov 2019 7:34 AM by Wolfir666
gruenesschaf wrote:
Wed 13 Nov 2019 12:06 AM
It is possible as long as you didn't launch camelot.exe aka as long as you didn't update to the latest live version.

One actually has to admit though, that there is absolutely *no* pinned message on the boards to *not* run the camelot.exe to avoid that happening.
I searched, there isn't.

Fact is even, in the Support-Area there is often mentioned to run camelot.exe to fix various bugs, to first update the game before launching phoenix and so on.

So in all honesty, it is rather obvious to run camelot.exe as soon as an update happened, so i was rather surprised that doing that suddenly caused phoenix to *not*start anymore.
Wed 13 Nov 2019 7:59 AM by easytoremember
Wolfir666 wrote:
Wed 13 Nov 2019 7:34 AM
gruenesschaf wrote:

One actually has to admit though, that there is absolutely *no* pinned message on the boards to *not* run the camelot.exe to avoid that happening.
I searched, there isn't.

Fact is even, in the Support-Area there is often mentioned to run camelot.exe to fix various bugs, to first update the game before launching phoenix and so on.

So in all honesty, it is rather obvious to run camelot.exe as soon as an update happened, so i was rather surprised that doing that suddenly caused phoenix to *not*start anymore.

Never ever update if you're not having any issue starting the game and playing
Wed 13 Nov 2019 7:59 AM by Sepplord
Wolfir666 wrote:
Wed 13 Nov 2019 7:34 AM
gruenesschaf wrote:

I searched, there isn't.

I suspect that broadsword doesn't contact phoenix staff before launching an update, so they can warn their users....
and now that it happened they are focussing on fixing it for everyone
Wed 13 Nov 2019 5:36 PM by Teki
I have the same issue since Hours cant Login..
Wed 13 Nov 2019 6:21 PM by Saroi
Teki wrote:
Wed 13 Nov 2019 5:36 PM
I have the same issue since Hours cant Login..

There is another post in the support center. Uthred wrote this:

Uthred wrote:
Wed 13 Nov 2019 2:12 PM
Check the #general and the #support channel on discord for further infos.

1. open your phoenix daoc folder
2. click the phoenixfixer.exe in that folder
3. click the "downgrade" button
4. start the phoenix launcher again

Thank you for playing Phoenix.
Wed 13 Nov 2019 8:07 PM by Teki
i ll try
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics