@ shyr

Started 8 Nov 2019
by carlwinslow
in RvR
fight me 1 v 1, every time I run into you you always have some little buddy around to help you zerg me. lets see what you got 1 v 1 or are you afraid to have a fair fight vs a healer? Lets have a real fight ya chicken. I'll take your /rofl in good spirit when you can beat me by yourself without assistance. I am calling you out, lets do this. What rank are you again btw? 10l1 and cant 1 v 1 a support without help. lmao I have more solo kills than you hahaha. Skill-less zerging pays off huh?
Fri 8 Nov 2019 11:48 AM by Sepplord
you are giving them exactly what they want...

/rofl
Fri 8 Nov 2019 12:13 PM by t4coops
1v1 is like parkour, larpinq, or ridinq scooters / unicycles, even if you win your still not cool ;\

watch for their spam, qo to their zone, formulate a plot, try to qet the jump on em and make em learn 2 qirls 1 cup is far less friqhtenin then them 2 scrubs vs 1 you will be !
Fri 8 Nov 2019 2:26 PM by Rhox
t4coops wrote:
Fri 8 Nov 2019 12:13 PM
1v1 is like parkour, larpinq, or ridinq scooters / unicycles, even if you win your still not cool ;\

watch for their spam, qo to their zone, formulate a plot, try to qet the jump on em and make em learn 2 qirls 1 cup is far less friqhtenin then them 2 scrubs vs 1 you will be !

I still don't get at what point this made its way into the game. It used to be a game of challenge, skill, and respect (out side of keep zerging which I agree is the main point of the game.) Yet today its all about RPs at any cost, red is dead, lets outnumber them etc.... just don't get it.
Fri 8 Nov 2019 6:06 PM by carlwinslow
t4coops wrote:

OKay but if you did all those 3 things together so jumping off a building doing a roll jump onto a unicycle while wearing robin hood outfit would that be cool? lol
Fri 8 Nov 2019 7:01 PM by Mavella
carlwinslow wrote:
Fri 8 Nov 2019 6:06 PM
t4coops wrote:

OKay but if you did all those 3 things together so jumping off a building doing a roll jump onto a unicycle while wearing robin hood outfit would that be cool? lol

Only if you're on fire during it.
Fri 8 Nov 2019 7:03 PM by t4coops
^^lol I was thinkin uh I dunno not really lol but if you were drunk enouqh I suppose I could see it bein awesome perhaps lol

drunk and on fire, ok yeah you'd be cool on a unicycle, I stand corrected !
Sat 9 Nov 2019 5:47 AM by t4coops
speakin of not bein cool, the ranqer population is qettin out of control need to keep them in check, need halp im only 1 wee little kobold ;\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUGGw5yL97o

had no mana to start but so had em anyway if no adds imo lol
Sat 9 Nov 2019 12:50 PM by Uthred
Please stop the insults. Locked.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics