Farming classes?

Started 26 Oct 2019
by gotwqqd
in Albion
Ok we know necro and cabby are the go to.
What about the other aoe dot classes?
Sat 26 Oct 2019 3:26 AM by easytoremember
Well Wizard DoT is only AoE at 49 and while the damage delve is higher than the Cabalist's they can't cycle a pet for power, so usually they are just used in addition to Caba DoT or if they're with a Necro they're ice for PBAoE. In both of those cases Wizards aren't needed

Compared with Midgard though Wizard would be roughly equal to Shaman and compared with Hib superior to Mentalist

For high level single mob ROG you can't get away from necro in solo

I forgot the most important part of Caba is using their pet to gather mobs together for AoE; Wizard can't compete in that respect
Sat 26 Oct 2019 4:16 AM by gotwqqd
easytoremember wrote:
Sat 26 Oct 2019 3:26 AM
Well Wizard DoT is only AoE at 49 and while the damage delve is higher than the Cabalist's they can't cycle a pet for power, so usually they are just used in addition to Caba DoT or if they're with a Necro they're ice for PBAoE. In both of those cases Wizards aren't needed

Compared with Midgard though Wizard would be roughly equal to Shaman and compared with Hib superior to Mentalist

For high level single mob ROG you can't get away from necro in solo

I forgot the most important part of Caba is using their pet to gather mobs together for AoE; Wizard can't compete in that respect

Well shaman uses body pulls
Though disease pbaoe insta helps with that
And not as squishy
Sun 10 Nov 2019 6:17 AM by Losse
Slower, but i've seen well geared and specced friars soloing ok.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics