assasins anytime style spaming 60% snare

Started 18 Oct 2019
by t4coops
in RvR
is it really necessary ? lol

they alrdy got disease poison, and all it takes is to remember to push sprint to stay on people they jump

its gets pretty old and lame to be jumped by multiples and be doing your best to do work on them and all it takes is some rr1 assasin to push 1 button and you can no longer do anything on any sort of ranged class

least visi's with it you can see coming and try to prekite if possible, melee doesn't have charge so I can see them being able to stay on ya if they do manage to get there, but a perma godmode unescapable spammable nonstop snare out of stealth is like -_- lol

atleast like try to make them have to think about what they are doing / about to do and play somewhat decent to still win, and at the same time give the ranged class a false chance of hope ! not just spam 1 button to totally end a fight vs ranged chars while resting their head down on the desk not even watching the screen ;\ lol ;p

btw who ever thought to make assasins main dmg style do a 60% spamable snare anyway ? it was for make a wish foundation or something ? a cancer patient wanted to win on assasin so yall setup him up to rock n roll ? lol ;p

its a bit silly, just sayin lol
Fri 18 Oct 2019 5:39 PM by Keelia
You take that away you could just kite every assassin, they are meant till be able to kill the solo caster, that’s literally what they are designed for.

Also time your purge in between swings, with disease you can get out of melee range befor they can hit you again, unless they using like 2.3 weapons, but then you’re just being tickled and they’ll run out of endo before you die.
Fri 18 Oct 2019 5:43 PM by t4coops
yeah and they still can, they got disease poison and sprint, the 60% snare to just totally not even give u a chance to do shit, spamable on their main style is hella unnecessary all im sayin lol

its ok to lose when you think you can try to pull something off and win atleast, I can be fighting 3 people, and 2 more add im still going ham trying my best ! but if 1 rank 1 assasin jumps me during its like ok might as well take my hands off the keyboard and go get a snack or something, this is real fun
Fri 18 Oct 2019 5:45 PM by t4coops
Keelia wrote:
Fri 18 Oct 2019 5:39 PM
Also time your purge in between swings, with disease you can get out of melee range befor they can hit you again

you do know assasins have disease to ?

and not every class has insta disease
Fri 18 Oct 2019 5:49 PM by Keelia
t4coops wrote:
Fri 18 Oct 2019 5:45 PM
Keelia wrote:
Also time your purge in between swings, with disease you can get out of melee range befor they can hit you again

You do know when you purge it clears it
Fri 18 Oct 2019 5:49 PM by t4coops
Keelia wrote:
Fri 18 Oct 2019 5:49 PM
t4coops wrote:
Keelia wrote:

you do know assasins have purge to ? ;P
Fri 18 Oct 2019 5:51 PM by Keelia
t4coops wrote:
Keelia wrote:
t4coops wrote:

Good when they purge it ichor them. Get range, re root heal up then disease and kite till dead
Fri 18 Oct 2019 5:52 PM by t4coops
and just for the record, your not getting out of melee range between swings if they are diseased lol

to much faith you've have in 15% ;\ lol
Fri 18 Oct 2019 5:53 PM by Keelia
t4coops wrote:
Fri 18 Oct 2019 5:52 PM
and just for the record, your not getting out of melee range between swings if they are diseased lol

to much faith you've have in 15% ;\ lol

You’re a rr6 shaman if you don’t have moc and ichor you have the wrong RAs, you’re going to have to burn some stuff to beat a class specifically designed to beat you.
Fri 18 Oct 2019 5:53 PM by t4coops
Keelia wrote:
Fri 18 Oct 2019 5:51 PM
t4coops wrote:
Keelia wrote:

Good when they purge it ichor them. Get range, re root heal up then disease and kite till dead

the only assasin stupid enough to purge disease is in this thread unfortunetly, or it would be a nice tactic^^
Fri 18 Oct 2019 5:55 PM by Keelia
t4coops wrote:
Fri 18 Oct 2019 5:53 PM
Keelia wrote:
Fri 18 Oct 2019 5:51 PM
t4coops wrote:

the only assasin stupid enough to purge disease is in this thread unfortunetly, or it would be a nice tactic^^

Cast ichor, they purge. Moc cast root, not seeing the issue really.
Fri 18 Oct 2019 5:58 PM by t4coops
exactly, you don't see the issue, which is why im not sure why you keep posting but, o wells cheers for trying

and im just saying in general, im soloing on a support class i don't expect to win, but other chars have a lot less tools then me, hastner pots and assasins not spaming 60% snare on their mainstyle would prob make the solo/smallman action a lot better for everyone, and have a lot more different classes out running around

than like skalds necros minst champs reavers and bd's
Fri 18 Oct 2019 6:02 PM by Keelia
t4coops wrote:
Fri 18 Oct 2019 5:58 PM
exactly, you don't see the issue, which is why im not sure why you keep posting but, o wells cheers for trying

You’re complaining about a class that has a style that is DESIGNED to kill you. You have the tools to easily counter it, that’s why I’m not seeing the issue. The anytime snare only effects casters really as most melee are just going to fight them.

By you I mean the solo caster.

Most cloth casters don’t even live past the stun, even if they purge it.
Fri 18 Oct 2019 6:08 PM by t4coops
no you just think so because your probably / clearly a terrible assasin who gets ript by random shamans lol

it doesn't make you right, go train moc on a shaman and see how long you can sit there trying to cast multiple spells on them as they drop your ass in a few seconds and laugh as they watch every cd in the game go off
Fri 18 Oct 2019 6:09 PM by t4coops
Keelia wrote:
Fri 18 Oct 2019 6:02 PM

exactly ? so what are you arguing ? are you confused lol ? are you having a stroke ?

he said, lol he said "most ranged chars cant even get away from an assasin even if they purge"
while trying to validate why assasins need their 60% snare on their anytime style, and telling the ranged to stop be noobs and use their cooldowns, hauehauehauheau I giggled hard

type the happy birthday song so we know your not having a stroke, as i afk on that lol
Fri 18 Oct 2019 6:17 PM by Keelia
t4coops wrote:
Fri 18 Oct 2019 6:08 PM
no you just think so because your probably / clearly a terrible assasin who gets ript by random shamans lol

it doesn't make you right, go train moc on a shaman and see how long you can sit there trying to cast multiple spells on them as they drop your ass in a few seconds and laugh as they watch every cd in the game go off

I’d never play an assassin, garbage class. But why would you be trying to cast multiple spells in moc? All you need to do is cast root.
Fri 18 Oct 2019 6:19 PM by Keelia
t4coops wrote:
Fri 18 Oct 2019 6:09 PM
Keelia wrote:
Fri 18 Oct 2019 6:02 PM

exactly ? so what are you arguing ? are you confused lol ? are you having a stroke ?

type the happy birthday song so we know your not having a stroke, as i afk on that lol

Saying the only class that really has an issue with this is the solo support class.... which is basically boils down to being just the shaman.

And I never said they couldn’t get away, I said most cloth casters die before they even get the chance to get away

I’m sorry but as a caster vs assassin who got the drop on you you should have to use cooldowns to win.
Fri 18 Oct 2019 6:22 PM by t4coops
Keelia wrote:
Fri 18 Oct 2019 6:19 PM

Keelia wrote:
the only class that really has an issue with this is the solo support class.... which is basically boils down to being just the shaman.

ok your having a stroke, you probably need to call your family and go to the hospital
Fri 18 Oct 2019 6:23 PM by Keelia
t4coops wrote:
Fri 18 Oct 2019 6:22 PM
Keelia wrote:

Keelia wrote:
the only class that really has an issue with this is the solo support class.... which is basically boils down to being just the shaman.

ok your having a stroke, you probably need to call your family and go to the hospital

Maybe you just need to learn to play your class better if you’re going to solo instead of coming here asking for an entire line of classes to get nerfed because you died because you’re dumb and don’t know how to use your actives time get away.
Fri 18 Oct 2019 6:24 PM by Riac
you cant sprint and spam garrotte for that long, it takes a shitload of endo, but youll most likely be dead before that really matters.
Fri 18 Oct 2019 6:29 PM by t4coops
Keelia wrote:
Fri 18 Oct 2019 6:23 PM

Keelia wrote:

Keelia wrote:
you’re dumb

lolol
Fri 18 Oct 2019 6:32 PM by Keelia
t4coops wrote:
Fri 18 Oct 2019 6:29 PM
Keelia wrote:

Keelia wrote:

Keelia wrote:
you’re dumb

lolol

I’m sure if you get enough baddies to cry along side you I bet you could get it nerfed so you’ll be able to easily kill assassins.
Sat 19 Oct 2019 2:03 AM by t4coops
speaking of the lil rascals, damn how many of yall at beno, yall like a swarm of bee's or piranha's or something !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhnZTF-rhaU&feature=youtu.be
Sat 19 Oct 2019 2:12 AM by Mavella
If garrote didn't a snare would we just be complaining about the 40% unbreakable snare poison next? Pretty easy to apply that after purge if necessary then you can just be auto attacked to death.

Or is what the next thread will be about?
Sat 19 Oct 2019 3:07 AM by t4coops
that's the next thread !

which is kinda my point they alrdy have ways to stay on you I dunno why they need the shit on their anytime, I guess I don't mind dieing to good or high rank stealthers or something, but when a rr1 who has no idea what hes doing mindlessly spams 1 button and you cant do shit seems lame shrugs lol

its my forum accnt and ill bitch if iwant to ! ;p

they have been good on changing stuff people suggest so gotta give things a whirl ya never know ;p
Sat 19 Oct 2019 3:58 AM by Freedomcall
nice qq but failed cuz of Keelia lol
funny thread
Sat 19 Oct 2019 4:50 AM by thirian24
Lmfao

I died in RvR.

Please nerf these certain things that fit my playstyle.

It's not fair that assasins have tools they can use.

Please nerf garrote.

Please nerf their stealth timer.

Damn dude, just come out and say it, you want an Iwin easy mode roll for the way you play.
Sat 19 Oct 2019 5:17 AM by t4coops
I was just making a suggestion damn yo ! ;p
Sat 19 Oct 2019 7:39 AM by Keelia
t4coops wrote:
Sat 19 Oct 2019 2:03 AM
speaking of the lil rascals, damn how many of yall at beno, yall like a swarm of bee's or piranha's or something !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhnZTF-rhaU&feature=youtu.be

You camp the docks and surprised there’s a crap ton of people? Is that what this video is supposed to show?
Sat 19 Oct 2019 8:26 AM by kiectred
t4coops wrote:
Fri 18 Oct 2019 5:58 PM
and im just saying in general, im soloing on a support class i don't expect to win

When you word it like that, you make it sound like you're not on one of the easiest/most unbeatable solo classes in the game. You should expect to win, a lot, especially given how rare solo casters are (which would be the best option vs a solo shaman probably).

It's no surprise you jumped to shaman after animist.
Sat 19 Oct 2019 9:08 AM by t4coops
I went away for a bit and my friends went to a dif realm, I love my ani tyvm they is hella fun ! lol

I just play w/e to duo/trio with my friends, and end up soloing on w/e I make cuz I play more then them

rest in peace ani qq
Sat 19 Oct 2019 9:19 AM by t4coops
and hell yeah they is op ! alb zerg don't want none !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEY1LNOxh54
Sat 19 Oct 2019 9:20 AM by gotwqqd
Any other melee styles anytime with slow?

Found one
Arms man Polearm Crippling Blow
But the gr of it and it’s follow up are far less than CS line
And it’s follow up doesn’t have a haste debuff

I think the OP has a point to some extent given all the great styles and growth rates coupled with poison all the assassins have.
And the argument that they are caster killers justifying the anytime is weak. They likely have to not even use it considering disease/slow poisons and other styles available.
Sat 19 Oct 2019 7:12 PM by Torye
Sloppy wiggles I've watched you kite a higher rr solo sneak while an archer added plunking you and you seemed to have no problem killing them. The sneak was solo, the archer added. And it's a good sneak with lots of tools and experience with tons of solo kills. I'm thinking you just got hit hard one night with not winning every fight and decided you should win them all? Keelia, who dislikes sneaks, has explained to you how to use all your tools to beat a sneak. While it's certainly your right to come here and bitch,it's just weird that you do.
Sat 19 Oct 2019 7:37 PM by t4coops
Torye wrote:
Sat 19 Oct 2019 7:12 PM
Sloppy wiggles I've watched you kite a higher rr solo sneak while an archer added plunking you and you seemed to have no problem killing them. The sneak was solo, the archer added. And it's a good sneak with lots of tools and experience with tons of solo kills.

like i said i made post cuz i figure from seeing it on my char i can imagine it would be real frusterating for a lot of others tho, hence why there isn't much different classes out solo/small maning, makes the game more fun if got a all dif types of classes running around to fight, but no point to go play a lot of classes when a rr1 sin can spam his 1 button dmg style and b ring ur movement speed perma to 1% lol

keeelia just got butthurt and turned it into a anti me thing or something because i laughed at him for talking bout you need to purge disease and get away between their swings ! (LOL) showing he clearly has no idea about the matter and is just talkin playing paper daoc, going down the list of every possible thing being wrong as shit till he find something that sounds good lol, and the 1 he finaly land on take every cooldown in the game, which if you wanna use that then ok the assasin is gonna vanish after u pop cd and reopen on u in a few secs, which he wouldn't evne need to do to win, plus all stealthers have to do is wait till u run off and turn to dot and run the opposite way and restealth, and this isnt really about shamans much but i would never lose to a shaman on an assasin, and if you do your retarded

i mean im just letting you know, you can reread your quote, i dunno why we not taking my word for it^^ lol

afk in this post thos lol
Sun 20 Oct 2019 8:50 AM by Killaloth
I don't like how easy the assassins are having it but this is not a main issue.

I used to solo a lot on a buff spec shami on Uthgard. Red specs and aoe buff shear, lots of fun but no aoe disease fart.

Turns out disease fart is not even needed to kite sneaks and Keelia is right. Ichor and moc-root are your friends.

Moc-aoe buffshears was epic and moc-grey aoe root spam on clumped casters saved a lot of fights.

I'm still not sure which of the two you don't have but they are both a must.

Smallman should get a /smallman toggle command but until then we should start to revive the smallman areas with a discord channel. Dock areas are often unplayable and areas far from docks often empty.

Anyone know if a smallman discord channel to set up fights away from leechers already exists?
Sun 20 Oct 2019 2:25 PM by cuuchulain79
t4coops wrote:
Sat 19 Oct 2019 7:37 PM
there isn't much different classes out solo/small maning, makes the game more fun if got a all dif types of classes running around to fight, but no point to go play a lot of classes when a rr1 sin can spam his 1 button dmg style and b ring ur movement speed perma to 1% lol

There really hasn't been much of a class-diverse solo/small scene on a DAoC shard in a long time. The game is ancient, and people know what's good by now.

I think one of the biggest ways the solo/small scene has evolved in ~20 years, is that the power of kiting is very effective...especially on shards with early-era abilities. Basically most of the classes that can or should rofl-stomp assassins, will just get lol-kited by twerps that run around on ez-kite classes...like the shaman.

Pretty funny to see a shaman qq about spamming 1 button tho...as though your disease fart button isn't used 100x as much as the others...

/high-five to the RR1 assassin that made you rage post
Sun 20 Oct 2019 7:13 PM by Keelia
He runs around camping docks with his SM buddy complaining about stealthers, yet you go to the spots with the most congestion of stealthers in the game. Nice work. Like someone else said, /highfive to the RR1 stealther who killed you and made you make anQQ post.
Sun 20 Oct 2019 9:06 PM by shintacki
Killaloth wrote:
Sun 20 Oct 2019 8:50 AM
Smallman should get a /smallman toggle command but until then we should start to revive the smallman areas with a discord channel. Dock areas are often unplayable and areas far from docks often empty.

Anyone know if a smallman discord channel to set up fights away from leechers already exists?

+1 for wanting these things.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics